Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. So with the show coming to an end here's another fun thread to enjoy and spread positivity. We've had a good journey throughout these few weeks. Use this thread to talk about positive aspects about your fellow forum members. :-)

Remember POSITIVE is the key word! :-)

Any forum members you particularly enjoyed talking with? etc etc. So let the positiveness begin! :-)
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
luv2dance and natkhatpari, their  understanding of dance is really well and  we mostly agreed on same pointsπŸ˜ƒ and when not, their explanation and  detailed insight always  inspired me to look closely and think better
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone!

I don't think most of you know me, cos I've been a silent member mostly, but I've been reading the threads on this forum.

There were a couple of people whose posts I enjoyed reading all the time as a silent member.

1.) Cutie Pie Rani and tulipbaby: Positive and balanced.

2.) Nureat aka Anu, Pigbelly4me aka Pallavi Natkhatpari and Tannistha: I LOVED reading their analysis on the dances.

3.) Priyanka_AAICH: Enthusiastic fan and yet not a 'fangirl', very balanced.

4.) Mihirism: Tongue in cheek humour.

Other than that there were many other members like dmght4ever, Dabulls23 (varsha Di) Charmz and many others whose posts I really enjoyed reading, I know I'm missing many names, but these are the ones coming to mind right now. Also thanks to Armu4eva for posting the articles.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey CPR looks like you r on an idea spree... lovely posts coming from u one after other πŸ˜‰

first of all, would like to talk about u only πŸ˜‰ I have never ever interacted with you much, πŸ˜† But I like how you try to bring the positive aspects in most of the things... good going girl (simple ex. this post and of course JAI)πŸ˜ƒ

Mihir, I never knew this person in DID 2 days, but he is really a fun person to interact with..very jovial, good news reporter πŸ˜‰

i got to know priyanka, noor for quite a bit and loved their honest posts. we girls rock... wht say πŸ˜ƒ

n there is charmz, pimp, rachna, shashtradhari, Dabulls23, tulipbaby, tannistha who always light up the mood when the situation looks gloomy...

sorry if I have not explicitly mentioned any of your names... but I do honestly feel everyone here deserves an honest applaud for spending their valuable time interacting in the forum. πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

DKS members rock
Keep dancing

Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
I love u all  πŸ€—
Sab ek jaisa sochenge to duniya kaise chalegiπŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
BTW..that song came in my mind when i wrote...

I LOVE U ALL...

O O Jane jana..Dhundhe tuje diwana...🀣🀣
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We have to write for the members here???

then its reserved now
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, such threads are really emotional so Im not gonna write about each one of you seperately...just some people I would like to give special mention too πŸ˜Š

Priyanka, Ankit, Pimp, Natkhatpari, Tulip, Charmz, Acheive1, Sangi1588, Noori, Shastradhari, digitalone33...and yes...Shenaz too(πŸ˜†) ...
Dsir ki tarah hum D-sir ke fans bhi ab 183 countries mein famous hain πŸ€£ Jokes apart, it was fun defending our sir from all evil eyes this season πŸ˜‰

almost everyone was refreshing to see again in this forum... although alot others are missing!!

From the opposite party, H4L, Rani, chocolover were nice and composed! Kabhi kabhi nok-jhok hui lekin all izz well that ends well πŸ˜†

Other than those, I got to know so many new people this season too!! Zaara, Aysha, Nadz, Bindu(Luv2dance), Tannistha(hope i got the spelling right πŸ˜›)...always good meeting new people πŸ˜ƒ

and ofcourse how can I forget my old friends ki toli!!...Nikki(dmgmjht4ever), Varsha di, Rachna, Sweetu, Simi, Shivani, Raju bhai, Desicrowd, Ajnu, Aayushi, Nishita, Nishi Prajapati, Rapier, xx-Rai-xx...some were really active while some only geene chune posts πŸ˜Š

And for last, my extreme apologies to opposite parties if I got little over-hyper while defending Dsir πŸ˜† specially H4L, VarshaDi and Rani πŸ˜ƒ I think not only you all are elders to me, but also friends so no hard feelings/personal attacks were meant at all...
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CRP! I was going to make a thread like this, but you beat me it πŸ˜† AGAIN! 🀣 All my comments for each member will be posted in here now. πŸ˜ƒ

Will be back later to either edit this comment or just post a new one depending on how many pages this gets to πŸ˜†
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay so I know I have written a lot , but I thought that since we talk so much about our favourites in this forum..why talk very little about the members that we always exchange conversations with? πŸ˜ƒ Don't mind the long paras..I couldn't resist..πŸ˜†
Alright guys, my turn, P is back. πŸ˜† If you didn't get it, it was the wildcard performance from DID 2..it said D Is back.. πŸ˜† sooo yeah..

Need I say who is the first on my list? :P  
DVIRUS CO- Honestly guys, I don't think it was anything but your inputs that made me get so 'active' on the forum...I was initially a silent reader, who would really not bother to post , but since there were only a few defenders of D, I thought I need to be back with my 'D is back' sign. πŸ˜† sry I can't think of anything but that right now..Anyway, you guys are FUN fun fun. Can I say us* ?:P haha gustakhi  maaf. I like that D ke fans are as 'liked' as D..we're making him proud, yes? :P Even though we all have our own ways to express our appreciation for D, I think at the end of the day, we do get together as a team to show those jalwas? sayy what? πŸ˜ƒ 

Pimp- Feeling free lately? I think you need to meet little Rutupuff.. Honestly,I don't even know where to start..I think the D connection hit off right away just like with the other bunch..but supermanaich turned tables over..haha too many lochas and too much fun.. Like you mentioned, I really don't know what else to say.. I think there's just too much to sum up in a few words,ye dig?πŸ˜† I love how we have our little conversations about the most random little things about our favss.. they're really fun..hence, you being my distraction on IF. LOL! I don't know if I have mentioned this earlier .. but I love the way you put forward your opinions.. You might feel a certain way, but you don't like to sound sour and spread any kind of negativity..so you just throw in your random aaaiches without causing any lochas. πŸ˜† I second Ankit that you're so diplomatic when need be. I like that I can talk to you about anything under the sun and still feel comfortable about it..Can I sugarcoat things and say that you're the sweetest locha ever? πŸ˜³ πŸ€— πŸ€— I want themn group huddles with the aaiiches my hilavikaidhu todinaak!! hehe OHH shout out to your gujju teaching skills..best thing ever..haha HEY no one judge her gujju through mine..what should I say? I try hard!! :P     ..Oh and I love how we always end up saying the same thing w/o mentioning it. hehe CAN I GET AN AAICH? πŸ˜ƒ

Ekta_Salman- Aww, you should come back to the forum Emo!! It's SO much fun talking  to you even though you're so emotionless when you're expressing your opinions..LOL.. You always support my D Rants!AICH! I love how you got influenced by them. I think D should hire me as his personal assistant..LOL I get so many people to like him.. remember the time when you called him Dsir 'by mistake'? πŸ˜† pooroo poori lochaaa hai sab jaga.. I like the fact that you're SO honest about your opinions..Even if someone is your favourite, you won't blindly support them, and on the other hand, if someone is not your favourite and you absolutely dislike them, you will still support them for their talent! Way to go..D's new fan?  :P hehe.. I miss our jeetumoni convos..not thora thora but pooroo poorii..I hope he comes back with Manish to host LM 2,say whaa?  πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for all the aiching support you give me !! You're one amazing person..and yes, I won't be complimenting any further ,so treasure these memories somewhere! :) P.S- You know behind those fake compliments, you be my fav! ;)

Mihirism- D is boss. THAT"S what's up. πŸ˜ƒ LOL what shall I say?! I think you're one awesome D appreciator..who always gives me the spiciest khabrein..and tells me to go on a bashathon..πŸ˜†..it's funny how you enjoy yourself so much just going on a bashathon..taking revenge for DID 2 times kya? take a break sometimes..LOL.. but jokes apart, it's always fun talking to you and discussing D in all lengths.. and getting back one word replies. πŸ˜• LOL!Btw stop tryna fake the inactiveness especially when you know that know you're not going to be able to go away from something related to D when D is on it.. πŸ˜›  Oye khabroo, jis bhi gufa mein koi chupa hai, tune uske saare heere moti extract nahi kiya to tera obviously naam Mihir nahi..Jaha haat dalaaa faad dalaaa, hey we still gotta do the vaat lagoing and making kachoombars of those tissues!:P OH DON"T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR CONVO WITH D or else Imma be vaat lagoing.LOL jk. will be back in the next forum; till then, keep hilivaikaidhu-ing the forum taari khabroon ni saath. πŸ˜†

Natkhatpari- You're so sweet..and I love how you have been supporting little Vaishu since the very beginning! πŸ‘ It's always amazing talking to you and listening to your opinions about the contestants..very fair and honest opinions for the most part! Thanks for all those awards! πŸ˜† seems like I remind you of D..sare awards mujhe hi dediye..LOL.. Be more active in the next forum.. I wonder who your next fav LM is gonna be..I don't think anyone will be as fav as the first season dhinchaks..they're just something else only! πŸ˜›.. Looking forward to more posts of yours. 

Charmz -  Oyeee charmziiieee, you always make me happy when I read your unbiased comments..because you're always on the honest side despite having your own favourites..you never take into account extra factors while judging someone..I love that! πŸ˜ƒ Oh and need I mention (since everyone already has) that you always light up the forum with your lavender! aaiich! I love how we make a good team! [I considered you as Amar , and me as D..come on we're allowed to do that much yes? :P ] I like how you reply with even longer posts than mine when I talk about my favourites..It always impresses me..because most people would be like uff yeh kitna baat karti hai...and you break the record by replying even longer..hehe πŸ˜ƒ I honestly love the manner in which you put forth your opinions..they couldn't be better..πŸ‘ Oh and I love the extra D support you have been giving this time around.. πŸ˜ƒ Why am I talking about D so much? Ooopsies.. You should post more.. I like reading your posts..they are like stress relievers sometimes..haha so much positivity spreadingg! :) NOTICE THE FONT JUST FOR YOU? πŸ˜ƒ

CPR-  LOL what shall I say? I am going to be honest.Initially, I thought that you were a little spicy in putting forth your opinions maybe because you're so sensitive that you take everything so serious..Hehe 'take a chill pill yaar' [now you should know where I threw that in from, if you don't..it's decided who belongs to who! LOLOL] ..people come on this forum for the purpose of entertainment..post your views, read others' , comment , defend, laugh off..no one really 'hates' anyone..LOL anyway, I found out in this forum that you're such a sweet person.. It's funny that we hit it off even though we're from 'different parties' as you always mention it.LOL it's really fun talking to you because I can go on and on and say anything about my favs and you come back with the same reply for everything  ' jai is so sweet..aww why does this happen to him' ? πŸ˜† I think you know where I am going with this.. I enjoy talking to you, and I love that you try to bring positivity to the forum by making such creative posts that are fun for each member to read and comment in πŸ‘πŸΌ
AWESOME THREAD. You rockk gurrrl! 😎 P.S- πŸ‘ for supporting your fav in such a tough environment and in tough situations. Commendable, I must say! Don't change that quality.:)

TULIP- FAROO FAROOO!!! Kyaa farna haiii? I love that you're another one of those fooltoo team dhinchaks! You're so much fun to talk to .. I am not even kidding..it's so amazing how we can discuss the most random things..and have fun talking to each other even though some opinions differ [rarely but still].. Congratulations on the graduation!! :) Your well deserved break= reading the aaaiching posts on the forum..πŸ˜† fun yes? :P I like the positivity you spread on the forum and I like that you are again very honest about your opinions..I think we need to make a list of members who would qualify as a DKS team..since our superstars are on DKS..we being their appreciators could be considered superstars too? yes? I wonder what we'll do over there though.. debates? πŸ˜† those would be hilarious.. I am just really ranting right now..I don't have much to say because I have so many opinions about each member and I like little things about them all! :D

ANKIT - Kem cho?! πŸ˜ƒ Honestly, I don't know about what others say/ think..I really like the courage that you put forward your opinions with..it's hard to be repetitive to prove your point,but you somehow always prove successful in doing so! :D I like the honesty.. and at the end of the day, you are a really nice person to talk to and share opinions with.. You might be a D fan, but you don't go around DDD ding...although I think you should because you talk about Jai more! πŸ˜› I want to hear an AAAICH from you too! Can I get one? πŸ˜ƒ  Also, I want to be present on the day you meet Jai. πŸ˜† just saying..I like watching bollywood always..enough said! πŸ˜† Thanks for making your funny posts..you always add humour to the forum..don't disappear randomly..I disappear when there's no D..LOL and I don't know why you do! :P We need some more D support.. yes? :)

SWEETU- Rupaaali chokri! πŸ˜† what does that mean again? I love the gujju videos you send me, gun gun halwaaa..your raps are amazing to read! πŸ˜ƒ you be rockin em beats o ye o ye.. I always have a laugh when I read your raps.. they are so funny! Thanks for making me all smiles! πŸ˜ƒ You're one really sweet person to talk to..and I hope you were more active on this forum..I think I took your spot from the DD forum, yes? :P LOL dw, DKS ke baad activeness bhag jaayegi.. I love your support for Kishore and how you are so calm about it! πŸ˜ƒ No one but you deserves his appreciation award and his live appreciation!  I hope he talks to you some time! πŸ˜ƒ 
Sweetu ne jo bola, gujarati mein baaat bangayii..te sab kuch hilavikaidhu..πŸ˜† I think I spoke all the gujju I learned. My lessons are on still, yes? πŸ˜ƒ

Noori - Dhinchaaakk! LOL I love the random words you throw on my sb..they are fun to read..LOL and thanks for calling me a "dhinchak show" once..Did I tell  you that it made me feel really happy? πŸ˜ƒ I like that you are so confident about supporting your favourites from the other side even though you were supporting Team Jalwa! YAY we won. LOL it's really commendable and difficult to maintain.. I like how you are so enthusiastic and throw so much energy into my sb..lol your scraps are always fun to read.. ab mat bolna ki I don't reply..πŸ˜† cuz I clearly do!! maybe because I don't talk about siddhesh and vrushali , you feel like I didn't "reply" ..πŸ˜† jk! :) Thanks for all the behind the scenes videos.. I am telling you D looked so good in that black leather jacket..and I actually enjoyed the video with Siddhesh..haha :P.. Keep posting even after DKS..with the random 'dhinchaaaks' that you do!😊

Achieve1 - HEYY! πŸ˜ƒ  You're one amazing D sir fan..I must say..you're like hiding somewhere in the forum, but everytime you come back, you come up with the most amazing posts and replies..I feel like I can relate to everything you say..I love the way you put forward your opinions! :) I hope you win the 'most polite member' award..because you deserve it..and I must say that your avi is super rocking..your skills are amazing.. I hope the DDD thing works..cuz I would love to see him come on a world tour. He be rocking them beats. πŸ˜ƒ I hope we have more conversations in the future because you seem really fun to talk to! :)  Keep your appreciation going.. I love the support from all sides! πŸ˜†

TANNISTHA- I love your knowledge about dance and I love reading your opinions about everything and MANISH! πŸ˜ƒ 5 6 7 8 ? Gaane ke liye ready? I like reading your posts..keep it going! I will add more.I can't think of much right now. :) 

Luv2dance- Honestly, it's been just days since I saw your posts and got to know you a bit, but you are one AMAZING person to talk to .. you put forward your opinions so politely and in the right manner that one can't help but appreciate them! πŸ˜ƒ  Even the rare times that my opinion might differ from yours, I enjoy reading what you say. :) You're honestly one of the most cool members I could hold a conversation with (who wasn't specifically a D fan).. I always enjoy your posts..keep them going! Your knowledge about dance is very fascinating too! :) I hope I see you in the LM forum and maybe we can be on the same side of the battlefield to experience the magic there..haha

Nikitamgc- HEY ! I remember you from Jhalak..haha I don't know if I have mentioned, but your posts have ALWAYS been so insightful and fun to read..you always seem like you know what you're talking about and can back up your opinions with a lot. Your comments on dance are really fun to read and I hope to see them more on the DID forum..maybe LM..I am sure you will like all the performances over there! πŸ˜ƒ 

Dmgmjhtforever- Amazing siggy maker and I love the random support popping in..haha you should be more active.. :P Keep the siggys going..I am using one of yours..you're really one amazing siggy maker! πŸ˜ƒ

Desicrowd-  I like how you throw in a lot of random sarcastic comments.. πŸ˜† they are pretty fun unless they are talking about my fav! :P hahah.. I like how you state your opinions tooo. Keep it going.

H4L- Lol your arguments are pretty well built..:) ..It would probably be better to see more of the action like DID 2 times.LOL

Dabulls23- It's nice to see some of your inputs.. loyal to your supporters..
FEELIN FREE EVERYONE?! 😎 I hope I left NO ONE out because I feel really bad if I did.. Tell me to add you in if I forgot! 

Shoutout to Raju,Simi,Rachna , H4L,Nishita... You guys should be more active.LOL

P.S- RAJU, I love those sarcastic comments! πŸ˜† ..if you know what I am talking about.HILARIOUS.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago