Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

New BALH promo...the one they previously showed that SBB segment on:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7EvAAiQsQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I guess they are just telling the overall story...cuz they can't be married off right at the beginning of the show...

ohhh.. nice promo. I had seen the SBB segment you posted. Did you feel Ram walks like a happy feet penguin in the end... hehehe

The promos are all cute and sweet. Gives no idea of any tension or possible reason of conflict between them. So wondering what that would be? Is it actually something mature like both set in their own ways and trying to adjust? I dont remember reading any article on it.
AreYaar thumbnail
If they are married right off the bat, toh story kya hogi? :S...koi basis toh hona chahiye for why they get married and however they evolve after that.

Has the story been changed from what was mentioned in the TB article, I wonder? :S

And Kekta-like twists will obviously be there...I don't have any illusions about that...but the actors are fab so that's a big plus point.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh that sabzi one? LOL...I found that cute too...free ki sabzi. Embarrassing fact...I saw my mother taking free ki choti moti sabzi (exactly the same way) too.

Ram's character doesn't seem like a sadu from these promos...or someone who's forced into the marriage or something.  He's looking rather affectionately at Sakhshi (cuteee!!) in these promos...they're good actors...have good chemistry...plus I don't even mind the 'toand'. Oh start the show already, ppl...I want to watch ittt!!
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail

Ab main kya karun Mash...if we have nothing left to discuss only...lol...you don't have time waise bhi.

Oh come on...I always have time for you sweetheart...*winks suggestively* 😛

Jokes apart...yaar...bus pray that I get my room back...phir time hi time hai.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mru, yeah he does have a tendency to waddle...haha...penguine-like totally.

Sakshi is such a lighter character in this...I love that too...no Parvati BHABHI hangover with the giant bun and the giant bindi and all...lol...and Ram toh is up to his cutesy antics as always.

The free ki mirchi/dhaniya I think EVERYONE has done while shopping in sabzi mandis back in the day...dunno if sabzi mandis still exist in India given how rapidly everything is changing :S

*Edit: I'm thinking more and more that they've changed the storyline...the first promo had a different vibe and every promo since is showing like a happy Ram😕😆
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oooh Kavi has entered Kismat...as Viraf's SON🤣

Hmmm I should watch these last two weeks of the show in real time then...do wanna see what Kavi's role is like.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm I should watch these last two weeks of the show in real time then...do wanna see what Kavi's role is like.

ohhh... I will so watch Kismat tonight .. I miss Kavi. On FB, someone had the funny comments of Kavi vdo. Miss him and whole R.com series.. and miss Rohan's sarcasm the most.

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

*Edit: I'm thinking more and more that they've changed the storyline...the first promo had a different vibe and every promo since is showing like a happy Ram😕😆

Bingo! He's looking more and more happy with Sakshi rather than the sadu person they showed us in the first promo.
incandescence thumbnail

LOL Mru, yeah he does have a tendency to waddle...haha...penguine-like totally.

Sakshi is such a lighter character in this...I love that too...no Parvati BHABHI hangover with the giant bun and the giant bindi and all...lol...and Ram toh is up to his cutesy antics as always.

The free ki mirchi/dhaniya I think EVERYONE has done while shopping in sabzi mandis back in the day...dunno if sabzi mandis still exist in India given how rapidly everything is changing :S

I'd rather pay double for such sasti sabzi. Free ki sabzi...*shakes head*

I knowww...I thought RK was going to be a sadu type character after the first promo...and here he's smiling khul ke (and being so very cute) in all these other promos.
incandescence thumbnail

Waittt...and I thought he was doing a role of someone's father. I lost track of Kismet after the initial few epis. I watched it for the first two weeks I think...