June 3rd Last Telecast Date

siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We had earlier reported that

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna on Imagine was under the scanner but the latest news that has come in is that it will be axed.

A source says, "The channel has not been very happy with the way this show has been going. It hasn't been successful in getting the right numbers for the channel neither has it earned enough curiosity hence the channel has decided to pull it off-air.

The show's last telecast date was to be May 27 just like that of Kitni Mohabbat Hai and
Gunahon Ka Devta but now it will stay till June 3 which will be its last telecast date.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so if they r axing that why did they not give atleast that much time to gkd

stupid planning  committee
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they are planning to axe this show, then they cud have given tht slot to GKD nah 😡 GKD has a wonderful story n there is so much to be shown. Presently the cvs are simply chopping off the story n rushing towards the climax. Its so well visible  Why cant they extend the show for some more time so that the story takes its normal logical flow  
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i hate Imagine...i m going to get it disconnected frm my channels list...i have this channel only for \gunahon Ka devta...what will i do after the serial is over...i want Ashish and Tanvi together again

Roshni. thumbnail
This is really a dumb strategy! So If they are not ending GKD, then are they planning to shift the swayamvar date by a week? ðŸ˜• 
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Imagine, Imagine, Imagine...🤬😵😵

Why didn't GKD get that extension? and more importantly why wasn't GKD given a new timeslot as it had high trps?

I think someone in Imgaine committed sabotage and it won't be picked up till TOO LATE!!!...talk about having blinders on...😡🤢🤢
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sorry to say bad endng is on the way

dont see todays episode if u dont want to

--Lalz-- thumbnail
why cb dii???
me going to watch nw... is tat it is so horrible??
chatterbox thumbnail
ya its bad.. bad for avdesh  ðŸ¥º
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why for avdesh? Dev was killed by bj?

pls cb say something...

this damn YT shows too late...

cant wait
Edited by chista - 12 years ago