karan wahi might enter pkyek!!!

makaladla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys  GOOD newss karan might enter pkyek as the werewolf😛 in the coming episodes and is supposed to be paired opposite sukirti😃 got this information from facebook on karan's id. The talk is on and he might give approval within few days as the shoot would go on floor from next week. Waitng eagerly for his entry  and looking forward towards his role...😊 PKYEK ROCKXXX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
is it so???
plz share d link...
but i am sure...he will not be paired..opposite piya..😆...it is a fake news!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In TVD werewolf is not paired with lead lady so maybe Mathali will use him like Katherine used Mason Lockwood😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good ahhh but why pair oppt to suku ???? i wished kabir become the wearwolves 😕...what will be his role I wonder now

But good to know wearwolves entry will be there 😊
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will believe this when I see the Article with my own eyes.
-Jasmine- thumbnail
Is the FB id safe?

if true:
Oh, so a bit from TVD and abit from Twilight. loool
this is twilight aspect comming in, was looking forward for the Jacob type in AbhayPiyas story. Karan Wahi is a good choice=) however i think it will be more like StefanElenaDamon relatioship with the differnece that Damon is jacob and a werewolf,lool. He will be in love with Piya but not loved back. might be a strong friendship eventually:)

Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
makaladla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know why he is going to be paired with sukku😲 bt yes as werewolfs are entering the show in the cmng episodes there might be entry of jacob too. Hope if karan gives his confirmation he justifies with jacob's character⭐️ as he wrote in his account that his character would be one of the leads on  the show and there will be a new flavour of pkyek after the leap😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jasmine-

Oh, so a bit from TVD and abit from Twilight. loool

this is twilight aspect comming in, was looking forward for the Jacob type in AbhayPiyas story. Karan Wahi is a good choice=) however i think it will be more like StefanElenaDamon relatioship with the differnece that Damon is jacob and a werewolf,lool. He will be in love with Piya but not loved back. might be a strong friendship eventually:)

Is the FB id safe?

Nooo we don't want Twilight we want Misha as caroline n werewolf as tyler!! Hate ekta if she shows twilight here😡😡😡😡
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: makaladla

I dont know why he is going to be paired with sukku😲 bt yes as werewolfs are entering the show in the cmng episodes there might be entry of jacob too. Hope if karan gives his confirmation he justifies with jacob's character⭐️ as he wrote in his account that his character would be one of the leads on  the show and there will be a new flavour of pkyek after the leap😊

do u have link?
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: makaladla

plz plz plz give us a link...
i think it is an fake acc..