--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yupiieee 1 month waoo interesting plz continue
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvd it!!😊

aru is doing drama 4 rudr! no worries she will fall in luv wid hm vry soon nd arjun kiss kar karke arohi se pyar karne lagega!!!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
 arjun brush hs lips on her & leave her. she lookd hm shockd: ye to sirf shurvad he. i promise ye decisn tumhe buht bhari prega. abhi bhi waqt he peeche hat jao wrna mere pas aur bhi tareken hen. he left 4rm there. arohi sit 2 calm hr breath : mujh se galti to nhi hogai ?

Mahi,
Finally got down to reading this ff. Read it in one go. Just loved it. You are wonderful, the way you are writing 3 different stories and have got us hooked on to them. Luv made us cry, but this was like ointment on our bruised hearts - something to cheer us up.
Arohi ne to galti kardi haan karke.
Now Arjun has the license to kiss her whenever he wants as they are getting married in a month. Loved the brush of his lips on her. 
I love this naughty, lucha Arjun and the sedate, responsible Arohi.
Can't understand the game Rudra is playing. Does he want Arohi or Gauri as his DIL.
Not Salil and Nisha. Poor Purvi. But I think this is for forcing Arjun to marry that s**t Gauri.
Thanks for making us so happy with all your updates.
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woah!! Loved the update I wonder what will happen in tis one mOnth hopefully they will fall for eachother!! Update soon. DOes rudra want arohi or gauri as hid DIL?? and Salleel and Nisha?? OMGEdited by cybergali - 12 years ago
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why havent you updated???? ðŸ˜­
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

. .oops , i forgt ! hehe ok kiddng. will updt aftr kaise aaey karaar . .long updt :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow, LONG UPDATE  - mouth watering for me - will wait
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Update SOON. We're waiting for the LONG UPDATE with watering mouths :P
LOL, we're no less greedy. WOW. Update soon. We will wait but not too long, kae ?
addictive_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

@addictive kmh =hehe, ya arjun punj+singhania both will die. arjun punj to tha hi sharif ,bt arjun singhania criminal ho kr bhi criminal nhi tha.. missng kmh badly:(
any 1 saw 'is pyar ko kya nam dun' dy r copyng kmh "khulm khula" bt kuch bhi kr len 'arjuhi jesa magic create .hi nhi kr skte

'

ya i know...and the actor can't portray a serious role also even if he wanna try...well he can't match Arjun...even i miss kmh but karan is doing a movie and kritika another serial with mohnish behl...plus she said she won't work with him...and kmh is incomplete without arjuhi...i think i would not even bother to watch kmh3 if they took another actors to replace karan and kritika...

about the other story, i really wished the writer would have continued...its the only story i have seen, where arjun's character  was given such a villainous start...i don't know what the writer was thinking...but at least she gave a different side to his character..
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mahi! you know how much i love this ff na??
please update this...please..