Maithili is back--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maithili is back

Though Abhay and Haseena tried to convince Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) not to go with Siddharth to the old house, by telepathy and phone call respectively, she didn't listen to them and went ahead. In tonight's episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One, the moment Piya and Sid enter the house, they will get shocked to see Maithili there.

A STAR One.in source discloses, "This was Sid's plan all along, and he has broken all the rules to get to Maithali. Now that he has got Piya and Maithali under the same roof, he can't wait for his scheme to work. Maithali will happy to see Sid, and he proudly shows her that Piya is her lookalike. Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her. As per the rules of the vampire world, if Maithali bites her lookalike, she would be able to rule the world. Meanwhile, Abhay reaches the house, but before he can go in, Hasina comes and takes him away, as she doesn't want him to risk his life. The others in the college are looking for Piya. T will spot Sid and Piya entering the old haveli. She will think they are there for a dirty weekend, and plan to shoot a video to expose them."

Moreover, the source adds, "Maithali's entry will also lead to a bigger surprise. One of the main characters in the show will be bumped off. In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."

A giddy with joy Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick smiles, "I am so glad that I could see my plan through. This mega plan of mine to get Piya and Maithali together has worked. I had hidden Maithali, and have been following her instructions. She has been guiding me towards her bigger goal. Now that the goal is so near, I can feel it, touch it."

Unaware about Sid's sinister plans, Abhay aka Vivian D'sena states, "Sid has crossed all limits by taking Piya to the old house. I will not spare him now. He will face my wrath."

Worried Haseena aka Kishwar Merchant claims, "Sid is very powerful and really evil. He is uncontrollable, so I don't want him to harm Abhay in any way. Abhay is too involved with Piya to look after himself. As his mother, I want to keep him safe."

T aka Madura asks, "I suspect that Sid, Abhay and Piya are in a love triangle. Wouldn't it be terrific if I caught a cool video of Sid and Piya to make Abhay jealous?"

Will Maithali bite Piya? Will Sid and Maithali destroy the world? Who will get killed?

Don't miss the high points in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Friday, May 13, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1728/maithili-is-back.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 d info...so dat means werewolves r entering its gonna be interesting..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wow...warewolves!!!!!!!!!!! so dis is similar to doppleganger thing of vd...
BTW T thinks everybody goes in dark bunglows for dirty weekends
🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If u go according to VD then Maithali will make Pia's best friend as vampire like katherine did to Caroline😲 OMG Pia's best friend here is Misha!!!😲😲😲 Do anyone of u think who is gonna be desi caroline here to become vamp???😕😕😕Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This sounds very funny T be kitni dumbo hai. Dirty weekend my foot. Maithali seems as dark as Katherine
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm how did maithli turned into a dark vampire ?its so confusing who made her like this and if sid made vamp then sid is her ruler and she is giving him instruction ?
are they gonna show how she became vampire and why was she hidden

Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So it is confirmed Maithili is evil because she is back 2 rule the world and not for Abhay
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omg who is gonna be killed...it is sid
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article😊
@ if Maithali bites her lookalike, she would be able to rule the world.
WTH is this?🤣🤣
Anyway excited about this track!

-edited-
OMG Sid was following Maithli's instructions😲😲She is definitely Katherine part2
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanks this looks interesting