brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
today.. actually about 20 mins ago, whilst eating breakfast, a thought occured.. in the letter, it said that  raj is rudra pratap singh's grandson.   dadi and arjun were talking saying how they are keeping a raaz to protect this family...   now we found out through detective arohi that rudra went to meet priyanka a couple of times..  o and arjun is protecting somebody....

here are my predictions

senerio 1: raj is jignesh's child.. he'd still be rudra's grandchild cuz rashi is jignesh's wife..but then why would rudra protect jignesh.. wouldn't he kill him for cheating his daughter?

senerio 2: raj is mikhaels son because he is so slick and doesn't make mistakes.. being rudra's son.. raj is his pota and he has a reason to go to priyanka's house to scare her away from mikhael [to protect him]

senerio 3: raj is rudra's son because he's been spotted at her house... but then why would it say rudra is his grandpa...

senerio 4:raj is priyanka's son and rudra's grandchild...    i mean priyanka is rudra's daughter... can't it be? i mean she joins for her dad but when he finds out he chucks her out/away from the business. he was spotted maybe to give money for her escape/ bribe her to quit...

i don't think it could be makrant or billu just because rudra didn't adopt them.. but if its one of them then most likely its makrant  but more "realistically":

i think its senerio 4... what makes more sense to u?
Edited by brainychild92 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wo aya tha kmh banke arjun ka raaz...Jiski wajah se hua jignesh ka parda fash...Chalo jante hai hum sab us Raj a.k.a roll 11 ka raaz aaj

::DISCLAIMER::
Read at your own risk...If u have a sudden urge to throw joota chappals then please use them at more appropriate places and throw them at crapgin instead...You have been warned read on at your own risk😈

We have seen raj adored him...We know how smart he is...We know how he can manipulate people...We have seen him wanting milk on the rocks to become under taker the question i ask myself is why would a kid want to be under taker?is there any hidden motive behind it?Where did he dissapear to after arjuhi re-union did he have a problem with that?Maybe he dint like that?Because maybe he liked jignesh and rashi as a couple and since jignesh his biological father was kicked out coz of arjuhi and his parents were seperated he wanted the same thing to happen to arjuhi...he was busy planning for something bigger but what? People have u seen that ksa was shot on the wrong side of the chest when one bullet to the head would have done the job? maybe it was cause the bullet raj fired coouldnt reach the head cause of his height...he could easily steal gun from beside arjun coz hes so unnoticable...
raj is the one who framed arjun...he could easily sneak into ahluwalia house no one could spot such a small kid...and uska plan pura ho bhi gaya so he dissapeared after that..and thus he framed him and seperated arjuhi without even being doubted once...its the perfect criminal...think about it people why havent we seen raj after arjuhi re-union this is the only reason i can come up with

🀣🀣

And m ducking n scramming now before anyone decides to violate the disclaimer and use me as target for those eggs and chappals...

This one is specially for my MLSA our level of pagalpanti it is 🀣 waise bhi we all need a few laughs right now πŸ˜‰

🀣
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
********Danger Sign ********* Writer of this article have gone nuts !! sabhi ko suchit kiya jaata hai ki Ari pagal ki nigaho se backe rahe...ye kissi ko bhi frame kar sakti hai aur dumbo logic deke kuch kuch prove bhi kar sakti hai πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Jai eggjactly πŸ˜‰

dont come in my way warna u can be next u neva knw 🀣

@aksh thats the kinda reaction i was waitin for
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
zach thumbnail
Aksh...thoda ruk ruk ke break leke haso.. itta pagalo ki tarah hasna bi theek nahi...ghar waale ya neighbors ko shock lag jaayega πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣
zach thumbnail
waise Ari ki point me dum hai...aur waise bhi raj itte din se dikha bi nahi hai show me...shayad police se bach ke bhaag gaya hoga πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zach

waise Ari ki point me dum hai...aur waise bhi raj itte din se dikha bi nahi hai show me...shayad police se bach ke bhaag gaya hoga πŸ˜†

ise bolte hai mere sath rehne ka effect 🀣
zach thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

ise bolte hai mere sath rehne ka effect 🀣

apun log bilkul unbiased hoke dekhte cheezo ko...kanoon ke saamne kya chota kya bada ...bacha hai iska matlab ye nahi ki ari ki paarkhi nazaro se bach jaaye !!😊