Power Packed Half Hour...

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow, what a beautiful episode! Just touched my heart; can't quite explain what the feeling was. I didn't cry, I was just numb... It was almost real, as though it happened to someone dear to me... Yes, it could happen to anyone of us... That's when it sunk in, how heartbreaking it must be for a mother to lose her child...😭

Yes, in this case it was way too soon, the hopes & smiles wiped away even before it took shape. But the pain is just the same...  Yes, she didn't have enough time to bond with the baby, he/she wasn't there long enough for her to feel it moving or the little baby kicks. But the pain is just the same...The bonding happened even before she felt its presence. Yes, it may sound strange to some; but each one of us is unique. I would have reacted differently but that doesn't make the pain any less for me or another mother... The drama was for the audience but the pain is of every mother who has lost a child, in the womb or outside of it. Naitik picking up all the baby stuff was such a poignant moment, the spasms in her sleep after all the crying...😭

I am not going to dwell on any technicalities and ruin the moment for myself or the others. The call from her mother led to an even more beautiful conversation; almost took me to another level. Two young parents sharing their grief; trying to console the other but both hurting just the same...One could scream out loud but the other one just suppressed his grief in support of the other...I could go on & on but I just feel numb, no feelings at all, just shocked by the extent of grief...It almost feels like I am enveloped in grief myself...

PS:This one is for all those grieving mothers and fathers who lost a child or can never have one of their own...πŸ€— My thoughts are with you this day...πŸ€—

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

People go thru this are true brave hearts😊... Just wish god gives them all the happniess in the world and fullfills their wishπŸ€—

Madhavi di, i dont know what happened, but a big jhappi to you for facing what ever hardship you have facedπŸ€—    πŸ€—you are a sweetheart and i hope you get all the happniess in the world... Dil se! 😊
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A brilliant episode...I was also numb. COuldnt react at all...Akshara's pain, helplessness, Naksh's grief...it was so beautifully executed. Hina was mind blowing...her breakdown was so natural and not over the top. Karan was good too but my eyes were only on our pari.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FLGators

Wow, what a beautiful episode! Just touched my heart; can't quite explain what the feeling was. I didn't cry, I was just numb... It was almost real, as though it happened to me... Yes, it could happen to anyone of us... That's when it sunk in, how heartbreaking it must be for a mother to lose her child...😭

Yes, in this case it was way too soon, the hopes & smiles wiped away even before it took shape. But the pain is just the same...  Yes, she didn't have enough time to bond with the baby, he/she wasn't there long enough for her to feel it moving or the little baby kicks. But the pain is just the same...The bonding happened even before she felt its presence. Yes, it may sound strange to some; but each one of us is unique. I would have reacted differently but that doesn't make the pain any less for me or another mother... The drama was for the audience but the pain is of every mother who has lost a child, in the womb or outside of it. Naitik picking up all the baby stuff was such a poignant moment, the spasms in her sleep after all the crying...😭

I am not going to dwell on any technicalities and ruin the moment for myself or the others. The call to her mother led to an even more beautiful conversation; almost took me to another level. Two young parents sharing their grief; trying to console the other but both hurting just the same...One could scream out loud but the other one just suppressed his grief in support of the other...I could go on & on but I just feel numb, no feelings at all, just shocked by the extent of grief...It almost feels like I am enveloped in grief myself...

PS:This one is just for all those grieving mothers and fathers who lost a child or can never have one of their own...πŸ€— My thoughts are with you this day...πŸ€—

Thank you for this heartfelt & very poignant thread...
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

A brilliant episode...I was also numb. COuldnt react at all...Akshara's pain, helplessness, Naksh's grief...it was so beautifully executed. Hina was mind blowing...her breakdown was so natural and not over the top. Karan was good too but my eyes were only on our pari.

haan, pari bahut royi. swollen eyes dekhe bahut bura laga. So against her personality in real life but ab tho shayad aadat ho gayiπŸ˜† Karan was also too good; very controlled emotions typical for a grieving man. I always felt MC wouldn't cause such strong emotions coz it's too early, you have never bonded with the child but something just hit me today...It was so real...Haan, thoda drama tha but it was all in good spirit...πŸ‘
Today I learned 1 thing...a child is still a child for every parents...no matter hw old he/she is...whether just foetus or 6o yrs old.
The grief,pain,hurt on losing ur child is same at all age. Today I cn sense what my mom must hv felt when I met with an accident few yrs back...the feeling of losing ur child at any stage is painful.
Today's epi was mindblowing... πŸ‘
Hina lives the character of akshara... πŸ‘ she was so real that I forgot I m watching a serial...it was as if every thing was happening in reality...u cld feel her pain,her helplessness...Karan as naitik is doing a fab job... πŸ‘
The impact of epi...was so hard that tears r still rolling down my cheeks...
Sari di...I need ur free counselling...shayad main nanhi rajshri banti ja rahi hoon...πŸ˜†
shyambhavi thumbnail
onlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother than scene with akshara today.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

haan, pari bahut royi. swollen eyes dekhe bahut bura laga. So against her personality in real life but ab tho shayad aadat ho gayiπŸ˜† Karan was also too good; very controlled emotions typical for a grieving man. I always felt MC wouldn't cause such strong emotions coz it's too early, you have never bonded with the child but something just hit me today...It was so real...Haan, thoda drama tha but it was all in good spirit...πŸ‘

Haan yaar...aakhir life ki baat ho rahi hai na. Attachemnt to hogi. Cant imagine how a parent would feel when he/she loses their child in real. Socha bhi nahi jata mujhse. My heart went out to Naksh today...I loved the way they were trying to console each other. I think Dimri didnt make the doc tell Aksh because she wanted us to give this episode...jo bhi ho all galti maaf. Naksh were the stars todayπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. I hope they go on a holiday just to divert their mind and attention. This time nobody will object...they will readily pack Aksh's bags. 
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ FLGator,

This is what I was looking for that other day, when spoke about professional touch. They are almost perfect. The young parents' deepest grief- their helplessness- their HEARTWRENCHING reaching out to each other- the episode has assumed a classic touch. A congealed grief-loss made real on the small screen...I've read somewhere, Akshara's initial refusal was strange/distrustful...Not so, I felt it was pure and simple refusal to take the news- a cry of denial. Hina's expressions were just perfect. Naitik's subdued tone, all through out the episode - tender and weak attempts to hold on was also just perfect. He was evoking similar empathy as grieving mother. The young couple touched the heart...Just as you said, the heart goes out to those who had faced such sadness...

The S. family behaved dignified and Maheshwaris' incongruity is quickly overlooked...Whoever is the current director, he is doing a fab job. He surely knows how to draw out the better from his recourses.

--Sari-- thumbnail

Some of the highlights for me were

• When she sensed something was wrong & tried to corner him to admit; she almost screamed at him, panicking yet wanting to know the truth "mein apna pura khayal rakhungi Naithik, dava time par kaongi, pura din letungi, sab karungi"...😭
  • The hug and the "humne apna baccha kho diya..." she in shock wanting to distance herself from him but him clinging on to her & comforting her...
  • The sense of disbelief after he told her; screaming at him "aapko kuch nahi pata hai, aap kuch nahi jaante hai..."
  • Skipping the whole G3/BM scene;  scene right after G3 tells her its true, the sense of disbelief was just...😭
  • Fast forward to the scene where the sad song "aankon mein sapna, sapne mein apna...nanni si kadmo ki aahat" playing in the background; that was just too good. Dekha nahi gaya...
  • Naithik slowly gathering all the baby stuff; sach mein Akshara is one lucky girlπŸ‘ Naithik is a keeper, an extra special januable Munnalicious hubby...😍
  • Crying when Rajsri called; her endless bhak bhak evoked such deep emotions, Naithik grabbing the phone & then comforting her...Thank you Rajsri for the bhak bhak; Rajsri/ Varsha/Dadi ki sab gunah maaf coz the scene that resulted from the call seedhe dil tak pahuncha...πŸ‘The crying & the pain was so real
  • The Naksh scenes comforting each other... Akshara blaming herself, "Meri galthi hai...", then in the end "Mujh mein aapki tarah himmat nahi hai..."😭 

Hina was the star today & Karan did a superb job as a supportive & caring husbandπŸ‘ Singhania's were not up to the mark but barely grabbed any screen space, so it doesn't countπŸ˜† Oops! That was the entire episode...πŸ˜† Kya karo episode tha hi aisa...πŸ‘

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago