Why everyone is blocking each other's mind!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab toh samjho pia raniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† still chandu mama took off behind haseenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• maybe just pretendingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivluv

What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha πŸ˜† pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbπŸ˜† ab toh samjho pia raniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindπŸ˜† still chandu mama took off behind haseenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• maybe just pretendingπŸ˜†

Arre, your pati is expert at pretending...πŸ˜† he pretended he would save chandu mama but did he? πŸ˜‘ And i was deliberately blocking chand's mind because i din't want him to see that i was trying to make abhay behosh..i really wasn't ready for another 'are you out of your mind' πŸ€”πŸ€£

On a serious note..i can just imagine..sid will be like 'omg maithili' and then he will say 'surprise surprise'...🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Arre, your pati is expert at pretending...πŸ˜† he pretended he would save chandu mama but did he? πŸ˜‘ And i was deliberately blocking chand's mind because i din't want him to see that i was trying to make abhay behosh..i really wasn't ready for another 'are you out of your mind' πŸ€”πŸ€£

On a serious note..i can just imagine..sid will be like 'omg maithili' and then he will say 'surprise surprise'...🀣

I really loved his expressions in precap like he has seen ghostROFLROFL but mama do something of this buddha vampire tracker he always catches ma sid in mouse trap last time toh meine baacha liya tha sid ko but this time how we save himπŸ˜”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail

I really loved his expressions in precap like he has seen ghost🀣🀣 but mama do something of this buddha vampire tracker he always catches ma sid in mouse trap last time toh meine baacha liya tha sid ko but this time how we save himπŸ˜†

don't worry dear..this buddha is super amnesiac..guess what..he's gone and parked himself outside the dobriyal house..he thinks that's where the vampires live...🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

don't worry dear..this buddha is super amnesiac..guess what..he's gone and parked himself outside the dobriyal house..he thinks that's where the vampires live...🀣

Maybe he was talking about MadhuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought his highness ne sid ko phone pe daata n he will come personally maybe he is friend of this buddhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Maybe he was talking about MadhuπŸ˜† I thought his highness ne sid ko phone pe daata n he will come personally maybe he is friend of this buddhaπŸ˜†

oh yeah..'his highness'..i hope at least this guy is a hottie yaar.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ and yeah, he should not be an amnesiac. πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.

Let me thinkπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

She didn't block ...she didn't listen to him so abhay lost the connection
OriginalsFan thumbnail

oh yeah..'his highness'..i hope at least this guy is a hottie yaar.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ and yeah, he should not be an amnesiac. πŸ˜†

Kitne pyaar se sid ko phone pe daat rahe theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mama mujhe milao na his highness se😳😳😳