Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vienna234

I am not interested in niru's child.Let them finish the show with  niru falling for sarja  and sarja-niru  kissing scenes 😆

Gosh that was really funny...🤣🤣
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I changed the title as its not allowed to post info from other sites . I don think you guys are aware of the news? :s :|
Hmm
Well would like to see consummation scene too..
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Priyanka i wish the good news remained good only for good. But no that was an old post and old news.

Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

Priyanka i wish the good news remained good only for good. But no that was an old post and old news.

Okay 😃... yes i agree with u
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vienna234

I am not interested in niru's child.Let them finish the show with  niru falling for sarja  and sarja-niru  kissing scenes 😆

🤣 Girl you are too funny... i have already started imagining that scene... Sarja telling niru "hilne ka nahin, kiss karne deneka"
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

🤣 Girl you are too funny... i have already started imagining that scene... Sarja telling niru "hilne ka nahin, kiss karne deneka"

🤣🤣
It seems like the funny bone is tickling all of us every since Sarja has been sad and helpless and grieving his brother Chandu - he seems to be getting funny to the viewers...  and I love it...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

Haha yesss we wont mind that too.
Kiss scene would be good. But i wonder how they are gonna show it?
Maybe sarja will force her to kiss him?
Ouch.

But they deserve to kiss and make up in the end. We might have one surely! Happily ever after kinds?
But for the kiss too we'll have to have a leap! Hmm.

🤣ur soo funny shikaaa sarja will force her 4  kiss sachii😆pagal ladki hain mein uski jaga hoti wudnt need 2 get forced waise hi kiss kar deti mere hottie ko😆😛
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nish10

🤣omggg i can soo imaginee my hottie saying dat😆😍kaun pagal hileyga agar hottie kiss karney ko kaheyga😛
If Cvs r planning to show sarja-neeru falling for each other than they will show intimate scenes for sure .. it happens in all the serials ...

I m pretty sure Sarja will never force Neeru ...Neeru will fall for him when she will get to know the truth...

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago

ek na ek din har show ko bandh toh hona hi hai... i just hope that they give a sensible ending to pardes...