GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyya Guys..

I am Amal..14 years..Female..Love love.

Well basically..I watch greys Anatomy..And I have no clue how many people on IF watch it..I love this show..and just cant ever get over GA and Meredith and ESPECIALLY DEREKKK..Mc Dreamy..😍..

SO do please give me a response..as to how many GAians and MDians are here..So I can actually go forward in this..
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
RESERVED .. Under construction..
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooow this is a surprise like helll Thanx for the invite i wld surely join in even though in our Cc too all we do is MerDer but wld love to be part of this too coz  am all for spreading MD love anywhere and everywhere

and if we get more people in i wld love to create a very elaborate heaven for these two adorable people and this beautiful beautiful love story☺️ Even if more people don't join in I think we all are enough for MerDer😍 This beautiful love story needs to be cherished and celebrated😍😍
abandoned thumbnail
I agree Smriti jaanu(hope u dont mind that..I call everyone i love that)..I am sure if its only both of us..THis CC is going a long way..Coz I can talk on MerDer for a hell long time..<3
so how and when  did u come across MD

and jaanu is🤣 nooo some other nick pretty plz that would make me laugh like hell every time i hear it its cute but i always laugh when my bhabhi calls my bro that so🤣 how abt Smrits? or Loony everyone calls me loony coz am a bit nut crack☺️

do u want me to call u Amy?Derek's McSistoo is Amy...btw u called Zola McPrincess omg r u following me on tumbir or what?
abandoned thumbnail
Waise my story is the wierdest of all GA..I will tell all that later..Going for a shower for now..

Hehe

Smrits is fine with me..But i will add a diii everywhere..I am only 14 isliye..

Everyone on YT calls Zola McPrincess..It is a lovelyyy name for our couples baby...I dont have a tumblr account..

Waise I have a longgg list of names..Rose/Amy/Doll/Berry/Chutki/Sweets/Gulabi..soo many...You are free to call me anything..<3
abandoned thumbnail
And Smrits dii..Before i leave for shower can you tell me who else I can invite..or will you invite the die hard MDians..??
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How the hell would I not come here?☺️😍😍 MerDerOlaaa!☺️😍😍 Obviously I was bound to be here!😳 Thanks for the invite though Amal!😳🤗 I am chooo in!☺️

Because my relation with GA, especially with MD, is forever...i will love them even when I hate them!☺️☺️😍
Did you just recently started watching GA?😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I WILL CALL YOU AMYYY!! Not rose...Rose disturbs me after season 4  But one of the adorablest MD fan's name is also Rose who uploads all MD scenes on youtube...sigh!☺️😍🤗
But I will call you Amyyy...Mclilsistooo!☺️😳🤗
I created the name McPrincess☺️ and am so happy more and more people are believing that Zola indeed is their McPrincess they r just so McDreamy parents still can't get over the heavenly feeling I got when i saw Derek with Zola OMG
and u can invite McReeenz i dunno her If id correctly but she is a die heart MDer too dunno abt any one else One of our friends is watching Ga too but she is far behind so she wld take time to catch up