Pratigya has suffered enough! No more!

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
As an Pratigya supporter I had accepted Krishna in her life because for his support for her but never trusted his love and he demeaning P and throwing her out of the house is a shameful act. I would want Pratigya to divorce him. Leave him and his criminal family for ever.

Enough is Enough!

Pratigya should get financially independent now and start working in the newspaper. Show the world that a woman is not weak because the very husband throws her out of the house for whom she did not hesitate to take a bullet.

Let him be a mama's boy and enjoy the wonderful Thakur life he was enjoying all those years. Let him get the taste of the real face of his conniving and evil parents.Edited by anusarkar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH!!!, Pls Anu, Pls... don't hurt more... K is such a sweetheart and we all believe him still... more over we love KRIYA and K and P... Pls don't say anything till u see it... Pls... i beg ur pardon..K is a great character...he is a unique lover, tht nobody can understand him and his pure love...
Edited by ramanbabitha - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if one beleives that love is thhere then one has to beleive kriya love for each other moreover k love for each other dont worry he is a one women man he can get angry with pratigya will say stupid things in anger but he loves her forsure he got prats love after soo many hurdles so he will not let it loose soo easily dear i am sure as something big was neded to start k working track now something big needed to start pn track all is well that ends well krishna is a jaano sweetheart muwahss no matrer what we love him
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well anu I understand ur anger, even iam going through this but iam angry on cv,s But this  is the time to be united and request cv,s to stop this disgusting track and not to ruin this unique jodi kriya. after all, this  pathetic track is not  a theme of the show  or the correct way of gaining trp,sEdited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

my dear anuji... as a fan of krishna , i strongly object your title 'shame on krishna...'😡.for your kind information for every single epi i can open a thread with the title 'shame on pratigya' and discuss tons of negativity in her...😡 but i don't do so cuz i respect pratigya fans and their feelings.please leave the forum in peace.

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shumi.

my dear anuji... as a fan of krishna , i strongly object your title 'shame on krishna...'😡.for your kind information for every single epi i can open a thread with the title 'shame on pratigya' and discuss tons of negativity in her...😡 but i don't do so cuz i respect pratigya fans and their feelings.please leave the forum in peace.

Shumi i am totally agree with u. as a fan of krish i can't tolerate this type of negative post.😡
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snigdhabd

Shumi i am totally agree with u. as a fan of krish i can't tolerate this type of negative post.😡

I will edit the title, but the facts will not change that he has disappointed and failed miserably in his life. Pratigya reformed him and now he let's her go! I would say well done Krishna!!!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the way CVs are moving forward with the story i am sure divorce too will happen very soon!
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Filza.T

the way CVs are moving forward with the story i am sure divorce too will happen very soon!

No way! Then what about their theme? A temporary rift might happen. Not Divorce 😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anondo

No way! Then what about their theme? A temporary rift might happen. Not Divorce 😕

Anything can happen, Don't trust the CVs in this because they don't give a damn to the theme!