Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: niki_09

Sure u can πŸ˜ƒ...yaaa ...d wy he huggd her ws like hes locking her in his arms foreva[ :*]...

OMG nikz...u xpressed it sooo well...😳 i luvd his way of hugging...😳
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshad.diwani

yeah its too early...
but if this is true then it will be the memorable day for us & anaya also..
pyar hua iqrar hua hai pyaar se fir q darta hai dil..

awwiee sidra...da song dedication was reli cuteee😳 nd yea it vl b a memorable day 4 sure...eagerly w8ing 4 da epi...😳
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Nice post Juhi...

Even i am in a dilemma...the confession part would arrive so soon was out of my thinking.
I mean they are not even shown thinking about their feelings. 
Their actions speak volumes about their feelings but they themselves have not  given a thought to it. So the confession part coming so soon out of the blue moon is confusing. 
I think this track is gonna come after the picnic or something. I am not sure what the SBB and U, ME TV people said as i don't watch them.  But i saw the caps posted by someone. And it was written that they confessed, creating a lot of confusion.
And about the Navya's reaction that she was walking back and Anant was walking towards her might be that after they "confessed" Navya might have thought about her family and her sister's words and might have got scared or something. I am not sure though. πŸ˜†
Maybe while returning from picnic they might realize and confess. They might miss the bus or something and hire a taxi and to their good luck the taxi also comes to a halt and they might confess. 

Anyways...there sure is a lot of confusion on this part, and we should just wait and watch how the story unfolds rather than banging our head about this particular part. πŸ˜ƒ

OMG bushy...ur post is bettter dan mine πŸ˜†

about da confession part...m 70% sure itz not confession...he may b consoling her coz dey missed da bus or sumthing lyk dat...πŸ˜‰
coz confession cannot cum soo soon...coz confession means realisation of luv nd anant dint evn realize his luv..navya is realizing a bit...bt not fully...! so confession is not possible in such a situation...

Abt navya stepping bak...dat may b coz shez scared of jungle or sumthingπŸ˜†

i think let CV's do da wrk nd let us ol b confusedπŸ˜†
yaha to hum hi writers ban rahe hai...πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Love_Anant

OMG bushy...ur post is bettter dan mine πŸ˜†

about da confession part...m 70% sure itz not confession...he may b consoling her coz dey missed da bus or sumthing lyk dat...πŸ˜‰
coz confession cannot cum soo soon...coz confession means realisation of luv nd anant dint evn realize his luv..navya is realizing a bit...bt not fully...! so confession is not possible in such a situation...

Abt navya stepping bak...dat may b coz shez scared of jungle or sumthingπŸ˜†

i think let CV's do da wrk nd let us ol b confusedπŸ˜†
yaha to hum hi writers ban rahe hai...πŸ˜†

LOL...Thanks Juhi...i was only rambling πŸ˜†
Ya am sure too...these SBB, SBS and U, Me TV people just collect info from here and there and weave their own story and put it in front of us. I NEVER trust these people. 
I can even say the reason for them missing the bus... Navya's infamous walking Speed.
I bet if she had a competition with the snail...Snail would win undoubtedly and Navya wouldn't even come in the second place. πŸ˜†
Jeez! How does she manages to walk so slow. 
LOL...well the cv's enjoy reading our discussions and seeing us literally pull our hair. πŸ˜†
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Juhi...
me and you are sisters in this confusion phase!!!πŸ˜†
You know wat...ruk ke dekhte hai aage kya hota hai..
kaisa laga mera idea!!!hehehe
DOnt kill me!lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think tere will be any confession nw..i think tey will jst realize the luv fr each other during tiz picnic...😳
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Juhi...
me and you are sisters in this confusion phase!!!πŸ˜†
You know wat...ruk ke dekhte hai aage kya hota hai..
kaisa laga mera idea!!!hehehe
DOnt kill me!lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hehehehe...wot an idea sirji..! πŸ˜†
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starangel

i dnt think tere will be any confession nw..i think tey will jst realize the luv fr each other during tiz picnic...😳

but dont u think itz 2 early 2 realize der luv...abhi tak luv k symptoms bhi nhi dikh rhe hai properly...nd confession ho jayegaπŸ˜†
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

LOL...Thanks Juhi...i was only rambling πŸ˜†
Ya am sure too...these SBB, SBS and U, Me TV people just collect info from here and there and weave their own story and put it in front of us. I NEVER trust these people. 
I can even say the reason for them missing the bus... Navya's infamous walking Speed.
I bet if she had a competition with the snail...Snail would win undoubtedly and Navya wouldn't even come in the second place. πŸ˜†
Jeez! How does she manages to walk so slow. 
LOL...well the cv's enjoy reading our discussions and seeing us literally pull our hair. πŸ˜†

hahahaha...m ROFLing🀣 Snail wali baat was ossam...🀣
now i noe y dey missed der bus...πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Love_Anant

LOL...thanks...i am sure Snail would be proud of himself πŸ˜†
Hahaha smart girl...u know why they missed their bus πŸ˜†