Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode washed away all the accussions that anyone had ever flung on the pair of them for sure...
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really agree with u...
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   totally agree dear ...very well written khushi...loved it ...so true a girl's heaven and hell lies  in her husbands love and attitude...nice pics for showing  hell and heaven...
i hope pammi will get her part of love as she deserved fully..and to all those pammis who exist and face these harshness everyday without utter any word...so sad...thats why khushi i must say i m very lucky...😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

totally agree dear ...very well written khushi...loved it ...so true a girl's heaven and hell lies  in her husbands love and attitude...nice pics for showing  hell and heaven...

i hope pammi will get her part of love as she deserved fully..and to all those pammis who exist and face these harshness everyday without utter any word...so sad...thats why khushi i must say i m very lucky...😆

Congrates..Taz and touchwood that all ur happiness multiply with each passing day...there are so many women all around us with so many woes which they keep hidden in their hearts...woes which all can either be forgotten or removed if only their spouses give them the love and care that they deserve...