TAPKI= Tapasya+Ichki

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Forum-ites, Termites and Mites! πŸ˜† Hope you all have survived the big twist , the two terrorists are friends nowπŸ˜† Yes, you've heard that right, Iccha and Tapasya are friends now. At this moment we forecast Tornado's and Flood's of Emotions coming in, however our
RAW( Research and Analytical Wing- Internal Intelligence Bureau) has managed to gather some reactions from the on-lookers. 😳 Let's take a look at the highlights.πŸ€“ 

Ankit111-

"Veer Babu!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is so lucky tht even after being impotent (i m specially using impotent word, becoz even not physically but mentallyhammer punch emoticon he is sure impotent), has such luck tht any normal person can feel jealous to him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

Souroj--

"After this 3 months I wont be surprised if a new promo comes ' Kya Iccha ki maut layegi Veer or Tapasya ko nazdeek'. Iccha will be so happy for getting Tapasya as her true friend that she will die of heart attack khusi ke maare."

Jaya, the crowned MOTW --

"Haye ram. how can u say that ICHA saying all that to TAPS ?? u honestly expected ICHA to saythat . thus *jaya dies* ..."the way she showed her worry in front of taps shows she is weak and cvs clearly highlighted it hang on gal , let me find my night time chapals 😑😑

Calixto- (Xavivilla)-       (NEw!)

Spain Flag Wave Waves Waving Spanish Soccer World Cup Team Teams smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs Hello Hola"I have voted for beauty😳 and the loserπŸ˜†πŸ˜† "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pumping smiley -- Trupat--
"icha is secretly in love with tapu πŸ˜‰...

I m suprised the way icha is behaving she does needs more confidence I think she knows that she can't help veer by herself and is aware that tapu will not harm veer so that's why she needs tapu's help "πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anmol- Intruderfast-
"She loves tappu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†precap mein dekha nahin kjyaa pyaar jhalak raha hain, itnaa passionately toh veer ko bhi hug nahin kiyaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cvs really think this track will work ,i will prefer to watch nani dadaaji romance instead of this they have gone out of their minds"

Hermoinee- Information desk

"In Mahabharat, the Hasthinapur king(who is the younger step-brother of Bhishma), who has two wives and who is impotent, is called 'Vichitra Veerya'.πŸ˜† His two wives bear two sons, the blind Dhritharashtra and Pandu, by being with VedaVyasa, on their mother-in-law Sathyavathi's commands to produce heirs for the royal throne."

Farah--
 " Buy 1 get 1 freee"  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shyam-
 "  I think both Ichcha and Tapu has realized that Veer is not really capable of doing much so ab bus dono ko ek dusre ka hi sahara hai  "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Radhajee-- (Ring master)
" -miracle...iccha ne sab ko such bata diya and tapu kicked out of house.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ(not)"πŸ˜†

Ankit -- pick ear smiley " Veer has to do double shift duty. wht a luck for a impotent person"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Souroj--be polite smiley" The reporter is telling IVSB and TVSB r coming close bcoz of VSBSo Ichha takes another kasamπŸ˜•πŸ˜• wid Tappu"πŸ˜†
Jaya-- he is worst and biggest lier and idiot icha is fooll not to ask anything to him ... bakwas pair and they have fans . seriously ??😑😑 sorry jeeta i  dont want to hurt u, but its truth ...

Farah --bicycle emoticon" kuwainnn kuwainnn!!!! mummies ne mujhey dhokaaa dia.. kuwain!!!😭😭😭
Mummy mujhe papa chahiye πŸ˜­ "

Ankit- vaccum emoticon"Last option is perfect as atleast bachcha veer knows tht both mummies r making fool to a poor impotent uncle veer   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

Souroj-- 

"After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gayathey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and S.
Another gr8 thing was Veer babu told Iccha 'Mai really loves u'tongue out emoticon
Ankit -- you are looser smiley" khali dhakan"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NEw!!

lissbliss(Shalini)-- "kuch tho haon in doo ke beech,πŸ˜‰ jo cvsnahi dikharahe hain, par subltly dikh raha hain...moonie smileyπŸ˜†

tabhi tho tappu iccha ko vansh ya veer ke saath kush nahi dekh sakthiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

New!!
Jdfan- (faria)
 " Awesome threesomeπŸ˜†"

Ichcha  to Tappu Tappu to ichcha
veer two reactionsπŸ˜‰ when seeing Tapki's  romance will follow Tappu's reaction ... when she sees veecha romancingπŸ˜‰after that sitting alone in his room .will follow ichcha's reaction... when she sees veeya romancingπŸ˜†

and the story goes on and on🀣

Final Conclusion By Audience-

clubbing smiley   big laugh emoticon Dandiya Raas in the background-- "Kantaaa bennn" And hence Ladies and Gentlemen Please put your hands together to the new born jodiπŸ‘

I present to you

"TAPKI"-- Tapasya and Iccha Fan club/ Appreciation Thread/ Mudslinging threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For those searching for the jodi under previous domain name "TAPPA", please update your records as their Father came and claimed responsibilty for his daughters and gave us their NameπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aisa Fundu naam Baap hi toh laga sakta haiπŸ˜†, Ankit111- the proud Papa🀣

🀣

Oh oh!! Wait a min there's one reaction we've missed taking-- seems she's got a lot to say..let's hear it folks..

Ladybird9(Shivani)talk to the hand smiley

[ Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato
Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato VEECHA😳😳 Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoVEECHA😭😭😭Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotatoVEECHA 🀣🀣Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoVEECHA😑😑Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato VEECHAπŸ˜•πŸ˜•Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoVEECHAPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰VEECHATomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoVEECHAπŸ˜›Potato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato 🀒🀒VEECHAPotato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoπŸ€—πŸ€—VEECHAPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato Potato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato Potato Tomato Potato Tomato 😍VEECHA😍Potato ...TomatoPotato TomatoPotato TomatoPotato ...]  x 200unbelieveble smiley Cuttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stop glass smiley

Edited by sonali_dg - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Omg..Sonali...brilliant...πŸ‘...I'll reserve the space to post my comments later...need to rush to make  breakfast...πŸ˜‰
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super post Sonali πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hats off !!
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Omg..Sonali...brilliant...πŸ‘...I'll reserve the space to post my comments later...need to rush to make  breakfast...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Thankyouzz Just had some time post dinner.. so Dimaag ki batti jali to create TAPPAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Super post Sonali πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hats off !!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thankyou thankyou πŸ˜† Zara brand dekh ke Topi uchalna please πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thankyou thankyou πŸ˜† Zara brand dekh ke Topi uchalna please πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣 you too hilarious - goodone!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

fabulous post shonaliπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ur best till date, i can see the amount of hard work u have put in thisπŸ‘

and the emoticons r superb , i liked hermoinee's emoticons, suits her perfectly
three cheeers 5 tappaπŸ₯³
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

res🀣🀣sonaliπŸ€—to u 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hehehe πŸ€— Thankyou πŸ˜† Tu itni jaldi jaag bhi gaya, kal ke night out ke baad?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hehehe πŸ€— Thankyou πŸ˜† Tu itni jaldi jaag bhi gaya, kal ke night out ke baad?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

main 6 baje uth jaata hoon , tennis khelne jaana  hota hain, so no option
, abhi coffee pee raha tha aur yeh rapchandus post dekhaπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Ab yaha 12 baj gaye.. Mai toh 8 baje se pehle Ankh bhi nahi khol paungi Tu mahaan hai boss!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ