Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maHa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys.. need some help here. 
i stopped watch pkyek from the part where misha gets to know pia is her sister and she leaves the house. 
can someone plz summarize the story from there till now. what happened? how did pia loose her memory an abhay is frozen? 
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maHa.

hey guys.. need some help here. 

i stopped watch pkyek from the part where misha gets to know pia is her sister and she leaves the house. 
can someone plz summarize the story from there till now. what happened? how did pia loose her memory an abhay is frozen? 

after that Arnab visits a vampire catcher who tells him that Sid is a vampire & he said will help Arnab to deal with Sid...

in a dance competition, Sid voted against mount cllg.due to which Abhiya lost .
ABhay & Danish joined hand against Sid & gives Arnab d paper on which d results of dance competition were present...

Arnab plans to go to head office of press & print in newspaper so that no1 can suspect him...
at d same time chaand was called by masters to come 2 same place to tell him abt that Vampire catcher

bt in a land slide Arnab got injured & chaand acts like getting injured so that he couldn't b identified as a supernatural power..

mount cllg students rush to hospital to help d hospital staff...

Haseena calls ABhy bt his ph one was not working so shecalls sid 2 tell ABhay abt all this bt Sid didn't & he takes Channd 2 hospital so that he can b uncovered...
i  d mean time Piya takes Ab 2 hospital(he puts his sim in her handset & sb from hos teels her abt chaand) & Abhay tries to stop docs from testing chaand bt Sid said i m his elder son so jst test him

on d other habd Arnab need blood so Piya's blood was being tested & Sid hinted her that her blood is like that of vampires & then Piya asks ABhay if he bit her.
he said yes & She breaked up with him...

then she saw d report of Chaand & she steals them & gives to Hassena...
Abhay tells Haseena abt Piya knowing d truth & Haseena adores Piya saying she is very nice grl.. then Abhay  & haseena frees chaand
later on Chaand came to know abt all this

then doc asked Piya d num of Channd's elder bro she felt betraited that Abhay kept secrets from her

Haseena visits Sid to deny marring puchi & piya heard him calling her mom bt Sid said that she is his mom's frnd 

Piya asks him d story of Abendra & he tells him that R's r not gd people they can attack her anytime. & Mitz love Abhiyandra's bro & 'cause of Jealousy Abhiyendra landed Mitz & his bro to death bt Pitawas not agreeing so Sid asks her to take her to d place where d story was started

Abhay tries to connect 2 Piya through telepathy bt she was not getting anything.

haseena calls Sid bt Piya piks up & talking to herPiya suspects that Sid was lying 2 her bt it was too late she was all traped & Mitz was der

SId has made her vampire & she wanted to drink Piya's blood to b ultimate powerful...

then they put Piya in coffin & Piya telepath ABhay telling him abt Mitz..
Chaneena helps him bt a werewolf comes dere who was called by Sid...

Arnab tells d family abt Sod being a vampire & T tells Misha abt Piya being in haunted house they comes with vampire catcher to help her bt Mitz comes to them pretending Piya...

bt Misha recognize her being Mitz 'cause she lied abt her locket taht was not in her neck...

Piya used her silver chain to escape from Sid & Piya +T runs away...
bt she comes back for Abhay.

asid bites vampire catcher bt he wasn't dead

ABhay kiiled werewolf & Sid too.. Mitz wanted 2 kill piya bt vampire catcher turns his machine on whose voice click so hard to ears of vampires
 abhay asks piya to leave 
 Mitz aska abhay why u stopped loving me & she puts an ice cupe on his chest due to which Abhay becomes her slave

he asks her to give him 10 min to meet piya she agees saying while piya'll die after some yrs i'll b back...

D's comes to jungle to find all 3 sisters & T bt Piya leave d place to meet ABhay...

Abhay tells her abt Mitz spell & erases her memories bt Piya asked him not to so so 

bt ABbay hypnotized her & erased all her last year memories. he leaves her dere bt D's find her & take home

Abhay gets freezed & then show takes a year leap

hope u understood all this crap of mine, sry for wrong spelling bt i m too lazy to read all this again & correcting them ðŸ¤£

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whoa!!!!
so much haD happened & i too missed it
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is sukirti kandpal on twitter? please give me her profile link.

abhiya2011 thumbnail
hey i am a new member some one have tell my that i can get abhay piya creation photos on this help desk please will anybody send my the old ones of abhay piya when they first meet in the jungle with pia had curly hair
abhiya2011 thumbnail
oh yes all the old ones octobet december please i will make you a good friend of mine and talk too much to you all bye friends
abhiya2011 thumbnail
oh yes all the old ones octobet december please i will make you a good friend of mine and talk too much to you all bye friends
volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i have a bundle of questios plz answer them
is pia  still a vampire?if yes then is this truth is familar with everyone including her family?plz can u explain this part little
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: volojuswathi

i have a bundle of questios plz answer them

is pia still a vampire?if yes then is this truth is familar with everyone including her family?plz can u explain this part little

pia is not a vampire. If any vampie would bite her in next 'ponaam ki raat', she would have became a vampire.
abhiya2011 thumbnail
will anyone help my with photos old ones abhay piya creation when they first meet please alle photos please i will dieddd please help someone