Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ahhh guys :|
I'm not joking, I'm really sorry but look at it this way... my life just gets busier and busier cos of college work :| and I get no FREE time :$ unless I was naturally smart, then like I could of made this longer, but I decided to break it down into a couple of chapters, and I have an idea of whats going to happen :) I'm so sorry, but I'm trying to give all of my FF's which are incomplete, a nice ending! but DO NOT WORRY, my other MN ff, and AR ff is not ending -''I can't believe I kidnapped her, and Diary of Riddhima Gupta.'' Those 2 have a long way to go, and I will update them from time to time.
BUT also this DOES NOT mean I'm leaving IF forever or for a while, I'm here always, just busy :| but I'll still be writing more FF's in my free time :)

Thank you guys a million for always commenting, and supporting me! I love you guys! and don't worry, I will be back with a BASH! :)
and I will update sooonisshh :)
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shan-

ahhh guys :|
I'm not joking, I'm really sorry but look at it this way... my life just gets busier and busier cos of college work :| and I get no FREE time :$ unless I was naturally smart, then like I could of made this longer, but I decided to break it down into a couple of chapters, and I have an idea of whats going to happen :) I'm so sorry, but I'm trying to give all of my FF's which are incomplete, a nice ending! but DO NOT WORRY, my other MN ff, and AR ff is not ending -''I can't believe I kidnapped her, and Diary of Riddhima Gupta.'' Those 2 have a long way to go, and I will update them from time to time.
BUT also this DOES NOT mean I'm leaving IF forever or for a while, I'm here always, just busy :| but I'll still be writing more FF's in my free time :)

Thank you guys a million for always commenting, and supporting me! I love you guys! and don't worry, I will be back with a BASH! :)
and I will update sooonisshh :)

plz try to update this FF whenever u'll get free frm ur busy life.
Plz try to update for us
we r waiting for ur update
so come back soon
take care
May ALLAH bless u..

love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shan don't do this...plz try to update when u get time
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3