veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭oh god naitik is sad...
oh god itna jaldi...
i m sure naitik will support akshi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
i hope naitik tells akshara fact soon😭   πŸ˜­
Edbelab thumbnail
natik was too good today he realy made me cry 😭 hope he tells akshi soon about the mc
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
this is pure BS ! πŸ€’ itna absurd kuch nahi ho sakta...CVs should have done some research before showing this absurdity ! if they can do this amount of research on how pregnant ladies walk then this must be cakewalk πŸ€’ seriously, negative points to them tdy..God know what they r aiming at ! in 15 days , news of pregnancy, and MC ! Incase of accidental MC or abortion, KAISE bhi if the baby is lost, then the mother is the first one to know bec. MC or abortion is followed by heavy bleeding and acute unbearable pain ! BTW when r they planning to tell Akshara? when she will ask them "mera tummy nahi dikh raha" πŸ˜‘

Krinya thumbnail
now how will this create distance b/w Singhania's n Akshara πŸ˜‘ ridiculous track yaar...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

now how will this create distance b/w Singhania's n Akshara πŸ˜‘ ridiculous track yaar...

ha sabko pata chal hi gaya & now they r also worried for her warna yeh log toh insaan kehne ki laayak nhi rahenge...😑
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

this is pure BS ! πŸ€’ itna absurd kuch nahi ho sakta...CVs should have done some research before showing this absurdity ! if they can do this amount of research on how pregnant ladies walk then this must be cakewalk πŸ€’ seriously, negative points to them tdy..God know what they r aiming at ! in 15 days , news of pregnancy, and MC ! Incase of accidental MC or abortion, KAISE bhi if the baby is lost, then the mother is the first one to know bec. MC or abortion is followed by heavy bleeding and acute unbearable pain ! BTW when r they planning to tell Akshara? when she will ask them "mera tummy nahi dikh raha" πŸ˜‘

even I have this doubt... how come akshi can't now??
rvvsna1983 thumbnail
seriously bad track and only negative points... naitik made rally cry today

veil_of_roses thumbnail
@charu was thinking same...how is it possible no bleeding?/😡 plus doctor has to tell patient...its a RULE
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargi.

@charu was thinking same...how is it possible no bleeding?/😡 plus doctor has to tell patient...its a RULE

yaar befoe the doc. the patient comes to know herself ! πŸ˜² what crap r they showing πŸ€’ i agree, MC can happen and there can be no specific reason but it's impossible that the lady doesn't get to know πŸ€’ yes, if she got pregnant and within 20-30 days therez a MC, n she doesn't even know she's pregnant, then it's possible...wahan toh rajshri was saying that its nearabout 3 months of her pregnancy ! πŸ˜² n she was getting all the symptoms of pregnancy..i thought they start after the first month..πŸ˜•