100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

poor swayam🤣
ek taraf kuaan aur doosri taraf khaayi😕🤣
ek taraf kria aur doosri taraf rey n sharon😆

i swear!!!! 
oh god aj ka episode kab upload hoga???... i just want to watch that precap!!!!!!🤣
iam officially insane !!!!🤣 thanks D3😉
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

Octohedral is a brilliant idea😆😆😆

@Shruti - His expressions were fab, specially the moment before Rey bonked his face on the table🤣... poor thing🤣

Till Kria's mission is on and Swayum is getting Miss Dehradoon's all attention Swayum needs to change his seat which has to be away from Rey🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100littledevils

@jiya - i think ab swayam ko roz rey se padegi...🤣.. i mean jab tak kria swayam ko 'patayegi'...🤣

Maybe Rey helps Kria in convincing Swayum to join the team in his way. Rey doesn't know Swayum has feelings for Sharon and upar se the girl he likes is giving bhav to Swayum ad not him😆😆

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Piyu had to seen Sharon's reaction when she was rehearing with Rey in that white dress. You could see that glow on her face. Their scene was cute but I hope they don't make Sharon possessive or negative for Rey when she finds out about his liking for Kria. Things might get worse for Kria and if they show Kria started feeling same for Rey it might go from bad to worse.

Yeah...i just hope sharon falls for swayam after she learns about kriyaansh!!!😳...i don't want kria to suffer becoz of rey sharon's friendship...
i think she will be negative...maybe more negative when she find out that kria is her sis (maybe guatam is related to kria)...
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe Rey helps Kria in convincing Swayum to join the team in his way. Rey doesn't know Swayum has feelings for Sharon and upar se the girl he likes is giving bhav to Swayum ad not him😆😆

see that's the thing naa Shruti... it can be that Rey won't want Swayum in Kria's team, considering she mere waving to Swayum made Rey so green😉... and red too😆
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
@bru and piyu
yeah i want the rest to join🤣Have u heard the song tauba tauba of kailasa? if u havnt youtube it and watch . u will understand what i menat by octahedral🤣

🤣 poor swayam...sab se padti hain...first sharon then rey...😆...no re...i want rey to misunderstand this...🤣...iam loving this jealous rey !!!🤣...
he made me laugh so much that i literally fell down from my couch🤣
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100littledevils

Yeah...i just hope sharon falls for swayam after she learns about kriyaansh!!!😳...i don't want kria to suffer becoz of rey sharon's friendship...

i think she will be negative...maybe more negative when she find out that kria is her sis (maybe guatam is related to kria)...

She might fall for Swayum and that can be her transformation phase. We still dunnu what kind of relationship Sharo shares with her parents bcoz that can clear some questions. More difficuly task would be for KriYaansh to announce they are together if they show Kria reciprocating to Rey's feelings and them secretly started dating. I mean imagine Dazzler and Weakling are said to be poles apart and the captions of both team are dating that will come as a shocker for one and all.
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@piyu - even I am loving the jealousy😉🤣

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

@bru and piyu
yeah i want the rest to join🤣Have u heard the song tauba tauba of kailasa? if u havnt youtube it and watch . u will understand what i menat by octahedral🤣

kailash kher???