navya 9th may 2011 written update complete

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well  hey ppl  sorry im  late  i know  very late
never mind here  is the  full update
hope  you  guys  are  fy9

do comment  on shaheer  and  somya if page  hit  chaska  meter  plz

episode starts  ananth comes  inside  class room  with  ranveer ,navya sees him  aND  cute  eye locks  etc (must watch  both were so cute )
navya  wants  ananth  to sit  next  to her  ishara sey  she was  saying, annath was  about to sit
appy comes  and sits (lolz 😆 u must see navya expression here )

then  ananth  goes  and sits  next to harry ,ritz says to navya that appy also not coming  to pic nic  coz of you  navya asks y appy says  ritz will roam with ranveer ,you will also not  come .with whom i should ,,harry 😆😆 no  i cant (lolz appy we  thought the  same) later scene shifts to college canteen navya,ritz,appy sees  renuka di  daughter photo in navya cel and discussing who she looks like  suddenly ananth comes and says hai and he says bye  and goes gals r confused .later ananth goes outside  and calls navya and speaks she asks her  to come out he want  to speak (dude  dude must watch im not gone explain ananth was so possessive about navya here )
later she comes out and he says her to come to picnic ..and he tried  to convince her and navya says she will try ..he brings the form and tries  to give her but he couldnot as appy and ritz arrives ...appy was sad  coz  ritz irritated her  navya goes to convince her and she succesfully did ( btw guys appy to have some secrets  it seems  )

scene shifts navya home renuka di is  in  gussey mood she calls her husband but he dnt picks
and this dadi blabbers he should spend tym with his wife  kid  etc grr😡😡

navi  comes  and she is tired  renuka di calls her for some work but she says im tired
by seeing that dadi blabbers again 😡
navya goes behind  di and says about picnic ,renuka di again gets doubt and blabbers ..and says no.. and she says  you r  changing nowdays navya gets emotional and says rehaney dho  kuch kahungi nahi  ... 😭😭
scene shifts ananth house he is talking with his bro ..about gng picnic ,his bro says  you can try  but dnt  ask today .scene shifts navya is seeing baby photos  phone rings its ananth but she dnt picks cuts it 😭 and she thinks  di is  ri8 im going on changing ..i never wanted  to go picnic  but..i want to go now coz  ananth is gng ..  mera andar two navya is there one papa ka navya aur ananth ka navya (annath ka navya aww  ... 😳) suddenly she gets up and says ananth ki navya  kya ohh raha hai mujey (he he navya  you already fall in luv )  scene shifts college  ananth calls navya and asks  her  what happend why u didnot replied my phone etc ..navya says she was busy with baby sorry ( u jhooti ) ananth shows form and says he filled  for her sign here  navya says  she forgot to ask her papa ...ananth says ask today kaafi tym hai ,he asks her  to sign but she says im not gng picnic ananth .  he is shocked😲 he asks  now what happend she says no i cant come ,he says  atleast try  even i have to ask
navya says  no i cant ask  ananth says  dhoston keliye bi nayi jaa sakti kya ..navya says no..ananth is angry   😲
he says  u r selfish bla bla... navya shocked she is like crying  ananth says orry and says  i did big mistake by filling ur form navya cries 😭 ananth leaves,navya comes  inside  class  and goes  and sits next to appy  and looks  ananth he is in all anger
harry is collecting  form  for picnic ...he asks ananth but he says no he want to prepare for exam... navya is all sad ritz shouts  first appy,navya and  now  you, appy says me ,navya and ananth will enjoy picnic  here  ritz says chodo yaar  no  one will go..ritz  goes in anger  ranveer follows even appy harry ,ananth is looking at navya all in anger ,navya goes  and sits next to ananth she is trying  to convince him  to goo ..but he says no navya says y u  r  adamant he says  me or you   (aww ananth he is cute yaar kaash we have a bf like him 😍)  navya says  dnt be childish  sign karo ananth looks  at her in all angry mooddd

precap:  he tears  the form  and says now you got  ri8 im not going 👏👏

sorry for being so late  and do hit the like button and comment

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago