tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As we can all see there has been DRASTIC changes in Jabbu.He is ready to go to any extent to become the next Pandey Ghajamai.
Did you all notice how he said "Runjhun Bhabhi,Ive fooled you."
He seems to think of her as an obstacle now.I hope Guddu knocks ...Im sorry BEATS some sense into him!
Also he probably might start becoming an antagonist toward Gunjhun.
Im so mad to see this show showing how people can go tp such an extent for money.
Today he jus was about to have premartial SuhaagRaat with her
Tomorrow he'll kill her.!
Bechari Runjhun ,The M&Ms will blame her for everything.But hopefully Guddu starts realizing how much pain
he had caused her when he broke off abhigyan/Runjhun's wedding!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was really disappointed to see Jabbu like this today..i don;t expect him to be an excellent man...but Guddu and his friends r not supposed to be like that..and i would hate to see Guddu's friend turn on him just cuz of that stupid girl!
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here. I think he turn negative.
gagan-preet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG ik prob. khatm ni hoyi ke doji shru ho gyi...wawawoo jabbu is a negative character... and true runjans mamis gonna blame her for everythin...

apux thumbnail
I'm disappointed too with this latest happening with Jabbu.  I know Guddu's friends aren't saints, but them being on Team Runjhun was nice to see.  We have another person against Runjhun now.  I <3 Kukaan though.  
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree . Im also disappointed wid ...jabbu ..hooope he dont turn evil ...hooope he cums bck on track ...
afghan33 thumbnail
well the cv's had to find another person jabbu to go against runjun in that being jabbu and besides mahdevi never listens to runjhun she always tells her mom the witch mitto.. i hope guddu knocks some sense into jabbu.. but yes he will turn bad...
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked both of guddus friends supporting runjhun..

dont like this new track..hope jabbu doesn't turn bad..
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think they will have him turn evil...and massacre the character...Also I don't think Jabbo would ever hurt Mahadevi...and it's not necessarily for money...Like Guddu said his character is a little loose but I don't think he will completely turn evil or bring Guddu or Runjhun apart...