Those Early Days of Kitani!

Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

It's that time of the show again... where one remembers the first time the lead actors fell in love. Those starting days when KMH 2 had started. Those first days when Arjun and Arohi were falling in love with each other-  uncontrollably, undeniably. It's that time yet again when the viewers of the show watch again, and again the starting episodes of their beloved show on youtube. They re-fresh, re- call, -and re- live the pecious memories, that had made the best days of their life.

With so much of drama, repition of storyline, and depressing news around- it's the time to remember those beautiful evenings in which we watched Kitani day after day. Those impatient nights we spent awaiting our KMH Those times in which we cried, and laughed with our Arjuhi! Those nights which we dreamt endlessly about them. Those mornings from which we woke up smiling at the thought of them.

Right now with such terrible news- of the ending of Kitni Mohabbat Hai Season 2, all  I can say is I have a lot to thank for!! Also a lot to pray and wish for. Thankyou Karan and Kritika for making such an eternal lovestory, Arjun and Arohi will always remain alive with me...I can only hope that a season 3 is somewhere around the corner to keep me alive, because ownestly I can't live without not seeing you guys!!!! That first time I discovered Kitani on Youtube, and then stalked Karan and Kritz on Facebook, and Twitter. The excitement of those days was something special. I hope and pray that you guys will be back. Because your return will not mark a Rat Race of a sequel, but the comeback of two great actors, and the comeback of a beautiful, realistic love story!

If Reality shows can come back with countless seasons, what is wrong with soaps to continue this process? Ownestly I think short seasons of shows is the best way to treat an audience. It helps create yearning to want to see more, it helps re fresh a jodi, and i re-invent a new lovestory each time. Like the Vampire Diaries, and Degrassi and so many other shows, why can't Indian Television also adapt the invention of seasons. I think it would be fantastic if Kitani would go on for a few months, than take a break, and come back with another season! This idea will help so many problems. It will be fresh and it will create excitement amongst the people. More than ever a faithful, and youthful channel is what KMH needs.

All these things are in my dreams these days. I can only hope my prayers, as well as yours are answered, and Kitani Mohabbat Hai 3 comes to us- with Karan and Kritika, and with Arjun and Arohi, who have become a dear part of our lives < 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kmh ko end mat hone dena plsss
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes, those are the same things i used to do... LOL ... now that i realize it is so true that KMH has become part of my daily routine!!!! now that it is going off air i am sure that it will disturb my daily routine!!!!! hopefully with bala ji saying that KMH 2 is ending, they are going to be making a KMH 3!!!!! hopefully all this news is true and they will be creating kmh 3!!! i will miss you arjun and arohi and hopefully we will see you onscreen again Karan and Kritika!!! please surprise us and come back as a jodi again!!!! we never enjoy the chemistry between you with other co-actors, as much as when we see you guys working together!!!! 
PLEASE COME BACK AS A JODI!!!!! I DONT CARE WHETHER IT IS IN A DIFFERENT SHOW, CHANNEL, etc. but PLEASE COME BACK TOGETHER!!!!
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ditto--
i couldn't have expressed it better!!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
couldnt agree with u more...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kudi_NextDoor
What a beautiful post!!! 

Sadness is in the heart of every fan of Karan and Kritika.  They have really made our lives so wonderful and the memories of KMH1 and KMH2 will be treasured always. 

Two great actors - Karan and Kritika who made magic on the small screen and enthralled us every day.  We woke up with a smile on our faces with the thought that we would see magic reinvented again day after day.  We were captivated by these two awesome stars and charmed by their love for each other which held us spellbound every single day. 

Oh! How much we are going to miss seeing them.  They are being snatched so abruptly which is going to be very tough to endure.  

BLESS YOU BOTH.  LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

WOW!!! I JUST REALISED THAT THIS IS MY 400 POSTπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i rmember watching the first promo song and falling in love imensley
leena.theresa88 thumbnail
ya really dear your post brought tears in my eyes i love kmh alot if i missed a single episode i would go mad to to know wt happened and now when kmh is leaving us once again my life will become boring and if they wont come back in season 3 they will remain in my hearts for ever as the one couple who taught me wt love is all about...

hats off to arjuhi/krantika
Edited by leena.theresa88 - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really didnt want to think about it seriously, and i was just keeping my attention to other things. but u made me think,u made me cry :'(( Beautiful post. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Great post! I am going to miss KMH, it is the first show I became so addicted to. I never miss an episode, I really hope a season three is in the works and it is on another channel! I am going to miss watching Karan and Kritika and I hope they come back soon in another show, if not another season of Kitani then another show.