the most touching part of epi

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i super luved today epi for many things but one thing made me cry. it touched my heart. i knew arohi luv arjun a lot. she has proved it many tym but in the scene where she said -arjun ke sath hamesha bura hua hai n ...i realised the new depth in their luv. arjun character is very close to my heart n when lawyer was punishing him i was lyk kyun? he has bear a lot of injustice in his life now one more y ?the same thing arohi spoke. arjuhi relationship is one of its kind. both know each other very well n both r aware of each other need. arohi is immature but she know the each emotion of arjun. when arjun wanted to kill her daddu she felt arjun pain n revenge thing. she never left him alone. she passed every examination of luv. arjun in that scene was feeling arohi pain. he wanted to stop arohi when he was saying abt his life n all but arohi being a little immature said all this before everyone. hats off to arohi. i m proud of u gal. u will always be in my memories as a gal who fought for her luv n live her luv. i know without luv it is difficult to liv but after getting anyone luv in such extent make life complete. its feel is enough to liv life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya i also loved that bit was very touching :)

-sia- thumbnail
great post Tanu :) :)    today's epi was really heart touching!! gives new dimensions to the whole thing!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu...grt post!!!
I havent watched the epi yet..bt ur post really made me fall in luv wid todays epi!!..
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya it was awesome
arohi had tears in her eyes
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes today was one of the most touch episode especially part1

Arohi said so correctly

"Till today only injustice has been done by society, his adopted family, his in laws and world on Arjun

He never got any happiness till today

The world has only taken from him never given back him any happiness, respect or love"

Very nicely put by Arohi. These three sentences tells Arjun's life till today

If Billu is murderer why is he so quiet...If he turns out murderer i will have no respect remaining for him because he kept quiet today

and his dialogues "Do not worry Bhabi, bhai is very strong. He can face any difficulty"

So if he is strong human you put false accusation and put him in jail 😲

Message conveyed is if you are orphan do not have real family parents to help care for you society will victimise you- true in many sense in reality but not as extreme as Arjun's case
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully said!! She will always go down in my memory lane- the CVS have done a great job in showing the female side as equally as empowering. You GO Arohi!

chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said. We saw the real love arohi have towards arjun.
job well done cv's after such a long time.👏

Equally loved lovely's acting also today.
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifull Said Yaar :)... Love Arohi For That.. And I Am Feeling Very Bad For Arjun.. He Must Always Bear All :(

Sad But Very Heart-Touching Epi...
sujath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow tanu great post..

really touching part.. todays episode awesome.. 

Arohi dailogues was touching..
Arjun feelings awesome..
Lovedeep ka decision superb..