Does humor work always??

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...so after quite a while i caught up with a COMPLETE epi of SGP...and that too without running my Activa at 80km/hr..!! πŸ˜†

So the dreaded 'Ghajini' track (looks out for flying shoes from Sb & Nets) has begun...!! The family and more precisely Suhana got the message of Ishu's accident..and the reactions varied from shock from Radha Bua...to frustration from Inder/Dadaji at Bholu not giving up on his pyaar ki nishani and to utter heartache...Read Suhana! 

But something that totally threw me off was Elesh's non-chalancy...i agree that Ishu has had maybe a million accidents before today...i agree that maybe its Ishu's fault for sticking with his pyaar ki nishani aka his khatara well past its expiry date.. but still... an Accident is an Accident..one would expect NORMAL human reaction. but Elesh...πŸ€” seemed to be more worried about Shoe-bites than Ishaan's accident marks..!! 

Again at the hospital.. Elesh (i dunno if he was trying to divert attention or take Deesha/Suhana's mind off worry for Ishu) was blabbering about the hospital flooring/nurses n what nots..!! This followed on with Suhana ending up having a tug-of-broken-bones-war with a married woman over an almost Mummified patient...mistaking him to be Ishu..! It was weird to see that while Inder-Elesh-Deesha-Suhana left to the hosp before KK-Sanju...once at the hosp it was KK-Sanju talking to the Doc and the family din bother go check on Ishu's doc..before the whole Tug-of-war moment..!!

Honestly...tho it mite seem to be funny..i din find anything funny...!! Sometimes.. humor mite not be the most potent of emotions...πŸ€“Today seemed to be that day!!
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Tanu... I didn't find it funny at all... except when I saw the Docs.  It gave me ray of hope... It's all now depends on us to find fun & Laughter... πŸ€£
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I agree Tanu... I didn't find it funny at all... except when I saw the Docs.  It gave me ray of hope... It's all now depends on us to find fun & Laughter... πŸ€£

Yh never thot a day wuld come when u have to look for fun...when its funny and drama when its dramatic...in SGP πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The only good part was when Suhana broke down when she went into the room, that was very touching. Ragini was excellent.πŸ‘ The rest of the episode was full of TRASH and the answer your question is NO...a big FAT NO!! Humour doesn't always work it certainly isn't acceptable in serious circumstances!!  Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

The only good part was when Suhana broke down when she went into the room, that was very touching. Ragini was excellent.πŸ‘ The rest of the episode was full of TRASH and the answer your question is NO...a big FAT NO!! Humour doesn't always work it certainly isn't acceptable in serious circumstances!! 

I totally agree...Suhana aka Ragz was the only saving grace..and whatever reality there was in the epi was thanks to her.. πŸ‘
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you...Seriously,do they call tug-of-war a humour when your husband is in hospital???
Have they not got even this much sense in them to check the name of patient first...I mean its ok if Suhana hasn't got it but what about Inder??????
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
no comments for todays episode from my side...😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Totally agree with you...Seriously,do they call tug-of-war a humour when your husband is in hospital???

Have they not got even this much sense in them to check the name of patient first...I mean its ok if Suhana hasn't got it but what about Inder??????

I know...i was sooo irritated...with Elesh n that tug of war...what was the need for those two tracks...i m so weirded out with SGP these days..πŸ˜•
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I totally agree...Suhana aka Ragz was the only saving grace..and whatever reality there was in the epi was thanks to her.. πŸ‘

Ironically, it is always Ragini/Suhana who is the saving grace (for me anyways) I cannot see myself watching this if they continue like this!!

I have NOTHING good  to say about the episode today except for that the episode gave me a deja vu of THAT track somewhere*shivers*..uggh!!pathetic storyline..pathetic dialogues..and more than that..pathetic KAMEDY timings!🀒

Is it the same family I know who were like haiyo rabba ye kya hua?😲😲😲Ishaan ko toh chot nahi aaya😭😭..when KK's car hit Ishaan?πŸ˜•that was minor..and now..when the accident is so MAJOR,they are thinking its a JOKE???..WTH was that Suhana and other woman pulling that bandaged man?πŸ˜•The creatives of SGP...you have to answer us...is this what you call COMEDY???...Is it the same production house which had not given us a single chance to rest our laugh lines during the hillarious Roti Mahaepi,Acchi Bahu maha epi or the jail wala epi??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
What was actually happening in the episode??Except for Radha Bua and Rano...no one seemed normal..not even my favourite charachters Badi Ma

Is this the starting of the downfall of the show?Coz I dont think the show got a high trp on friday due to the ACCIDENT otherwise it wud obviuously feature in the top 10 list!..

I will watch the show this week..if it continues like this..I will skip the whole show altogether and rely on the written updates here!

In one word..today's episode is DISGUSTING!

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago