Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: daya0628

RESERVED...

about time ...i've been waitin and waiting 😛

Lol...well 2 tell d truth dis one dun ma head in...I dnt even wanna c dis chapter ne more lol...😕😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chp 33

Haha the title is so funny…I can so imagine gaurav chaloing a bike, and naku in that side wala container thingy attached to it, helmet pehen ke higway pe LOL vrrrooom vroom vrooom

Hawye re Anna bhi mere Gaurav ke peeche pada hai :O badtameeez

Hahahaha Gaurav's speech is so funnyyy, if I was there, then I would be like laughing in his face….

LOL Dutta ko dekh ke toh koi bhi distract ho jaye, its good ki Naku is trying to stay away from him, not that she is, but phir bhi

OYYYE Purohit ji aagaye aye hayye I would LOVE to see AS purohit romance, itna miss kiya un dono ko..*sniff*

Oyye oyye nakku sidi chad gayi hayye hayye ;)

And huuuhhh roopa rukkk don't go to banarasss…um waise Baaji is so smart na, he's like Gaurav and Naku are from banaras

Hmm nakku ko buddhuon wali harkatein karna acha lagta hai, but I  like it :D seeedhaaa dutta ki arms mein <3 see of course she felt no pain…dekh dekh aankhein khol ke dekkkh nakkkuuu ayyiie who would faint at a moment like this (unless she was trying to get mouth to mouth like dhayani was LOL) Nakku seriously, chai gayi bhad mein, kyuuun neeche utar na chahti hai? :O </3 <- dutta ka dil

Ooh dutta's getting driven crazy by naku nah aye haye Hawyyyeee reee aur bhi jorki hug kiyaa oooh *suvi screeeammms*

Ahaha baaji is so funny…NOT! Baajiii door hat, pare hat, meri desktop ke wallpaper se bahar kyun nikla bewakooof?!!!!

Ooho ohh she ran off for the chia, gaurav went after her, and this part I loooved!!!

Ooh gaurav ne naku ko danta..and duuta punch gaurav and gaurav punch back and suvi scrrreeammm FIIIGHT FIIIGHT FIIGHT!!!

Ayyieie maine naku ko screaming sikhaya! And dekho dekho baji preaching…LOL Dutta gaurav shut him up (aur who bhi aankhon se ;) aww naku naraaz

Baaji made haldi wala dud..eesssh yuky ooh nakus gonna stay away form dutta

LOL they spat the zeher (dud) out

LOL I like how Gaurav and Dutta fight, physically bhi verbally bhi, but its awesome how he was dropping hints haye haye bechara dutta now all confused n all

Hmmm I liked how u based it on swan lake but altered the concept and fitted it to nakku's story, but its such a tragedy.. :(

Ooh so rehearsing ayyiee she wore lipstick :O prettyyy

Lol dutt agaurav ke naam se jealoousss hogaya

Ayiee more rehearsal, chaksar blah, amiiit how does he look?

Hayye khatham hua, dutta beechen hua, aur mera bed mujhe bula raha hai

Ab toh update kardo meri maaa!

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Lol...well 2 tell d truth dis one dun ma head in...I dnt even wanna c dis chapter ne more lol...😕😆

looks like a fun chap...will take my time and read...seems like lots of songs and stuff ..am all excited...but need to go out soon ...so i will read little by little ...to make sure i read with ur song selections 😛 so dont be surprised if i take a while to edit 😉
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daya0628

looks like a fun chap...will take my time and read...seems like lots of songs and stuff ..am all excited...but need to go out soon ...so i will read little by little ...to make sure i read with ur song selections 😛 so dont be surprised if i take a while to edit 😉

dw not all the songs r der to play, they're just for reference lol...the ones dat need 2 b played hav bin metnioned...basically 2, but d 1st one ain't dat important tho...it's just 2 get u in the mood of the competition lol...😳😆...newys I wud expect u 2 take ur tym wid one lol...😉
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tink Tink 🤗finally you updated😳 very well written ,oh I understood your hard work all songs pic and text took you so much time oh😳 but your update was awesome very well written nakuu concept was brilliantly written ,nakuu guarav talk to before performance brilliant and gurav himself came on to stage😳 oh but finally dutta understood nakuu concept oh but you kept again wait for dutta reaction ,Anna got nakuu now hope gurav have another meaningful conversation on nakuu past and color hiding and morey as he had seen him now this will clear air in dutta heart and will go only with love to save nakuu ,more then dutta saving nakuu I was waiting for gurav dutta conversation dutta should have  understand why nakuu hided by performance only but gadha na so he needs some piece of mind from gurav and now please please do not make us wait again long for next update please 😉 wonderful update 👏👏👏
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

chp 33

Haha the title is so funny'I can so imagine gaurav chaloing a bike, and naku in that side wala container thingy attached to it, helmet pehen ke higway pe LOL vrrrooom vroom vrooom

Hawye re Anna bhi mere Gaurav ke peeche pada hai :O badtameeez

Hahahaha Gaurav's speech is so funnyyy, if I was there, then I would be like laughing in his face'.

LOL Dutta ko dekh ke toh koi bhi distract ho jaye, its good ki Naku is trying to stay away from him, not that she is, but phir bhi

OYYYE Purohit ji aagaye aye hayye I would LOVE to see AS purohit romance, itna miss kiya un dono ko..*sniff*

Oyye oyye nakku sidi chad gayi hayye hayye ;)

And huuuhhh roopa rukkk don't go to banarasss'um waise Baaji is so smart na, he's like Gaurav and Naku are from banaras

Hmm nakku ko buddhuon wali harkatein karna acha lagta hai, but I  like it :D seeedhaaa dutta ki arms mein <3 see of course she felt no pain'dekh dekh aankhein khol ke dekkkh nakkkuuu ayyiie who would faint at a moment like this (unless she was trying to get mouth to mouth like dhayani was LOL) Nakku seriously, chai gayi bhad mein, kyuuun neeche utar na chahti hai? :O </3 <- dutta ka dil

Ooh dutta's getting driven crazy by naku nah aye haye Hawyyyeee reee aur bhi jorki hug kiyaa oooh *suvi screeeammms*

Ahaha baaji is so funny'NOT! Baajiii door hat, pare hat, meri desktop ke wallpaper se bahar kyun nikla bewakooof?!!!!

Ooho ohh she ran off for the chia, gaurav went after her, and this part I loooved!!!

Ooh gaurav ne naku ko danta..and duuta punch gaurav and gaurav punch back and suvi scrrreeammm FIIIGHT FIIIGHT FIIGHT!!!

Ayyieie maine naku ko screaming sikhaya! And dekho dekho baji preaching'LOL Dutta gaurav shut him up (aur who bhi aankhon se ;) aww naku naraaz

Baaji made haldi wala dud..eesssh yuky ooh nakus gonna stay away form dutta

LOL they spat the zeher (dud) out

LOL I like how Gaurav and Dutta fight, physically bhi verbally bhi, but its awesome how he was dropping hints haye haye bechara dutta now all confused n all

Hmmm I liked how u based it on swan lake but altered the concept and fitted it to nakku's story, but its such a tragedy.. :(

Ooh so rehearsing ayyiee she wore lipstick :O prettyyy

Lol dutt agaurav ke naam se jealoousss hogaya

Ayiee more rehearsal, chaksar blah, amiiit how does he look?

Hayye khatham hua, dutta beechen hua, aur mera bed mujhe bula raha hai

Ab toh update kardo meri maaa!

RESERVED...

I will get bak 2 dis comment😛...gotta go ryt now...n my battery's dyin...😳😳

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

Tink Tink 🤗finally you updated😳 very well written ,oh I understood your hard work all songs pic and text took you so much time oh😳 but your update was awesome very well written nakuu concept was brilliantly written ,nakuu guarav talk to before performance brilliant and gurav himself came on to stage😳 oh but finally dutta understood nakuu concept oh but you kept again wait for dutta reaction ,Anna got nakuu now hope gurav have another meaningful conversation on nakuu past and color hiding and morey as he had seen him now this will clear air in dutta heart and will go only with love to save nakuu ,more then dutta saving nakuu I was waiting for gurav dutta conversation dutta should have  understand why nakuu hided by performance only but gadha na so he needs some piece of mind from gurav and now please please do not make us wait again long for next update please 😉 wonderful update 👏👏👏

Wow u read dat like mega fast...gimme sum tym...I gotta run, but fanks 4ur awesome comment hun..did tym I will make sure the updates cum fast...😉...

RES

will reply later on...Embarrassed

🤗

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomes parts...just hope dutta saves naku in time
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it yaar ab to dhulai hogi anna ki i wait for his dhulai
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Tinks Mink...I m so sorry for the late comments...but u know I m really busy with something these days...Sorry😳 Now coming to the Face Revelation part  I will use only 2 words to praise ur face Revelation part...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT👏👏👏👏👏👏...sweetie...😃itna mind blowing revelation to Dutta n the way to wrote the whole bit of other performances...truely marvellous...⭐️kehna padhega aaj toh I was impressed dear😃...Waiting for Dutta coming face to face with anna wher nakku will be held captive in his arms infront of dutta...I feel Roopa will meet nakku before dying n Nakku will take care of the little child of roopa now...Wondering how she is going to react when she learns that the Anna gal dutta spend the night was her tai...will she forgive him...will dutta be able to face her😆 bechara anna toh usse kahin ka nahi chodega...😆 On 2nd thoughts thinking about Hot n mushy romance between dutta n fair nakku which we never got to see onscreen...Great going gal...before I forget Gaurav's moral support to nakku was just awesome...n Dutta jealous of seeing them together perform on stage was just awesome gal...Keep going n post the next part soon😃
Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago