Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I melted like Khanak did !!!!

I am a puddle lying somewhere on the floor  !!!!  I shud get back my form before my moms cleans up the floor !!!!!

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will say after him more 'afterwards'! Fantastic re!
When I read I feel those bubbles within me slowly starting to rise & finally when I am done they start to pop!! πŸ˜ƒ This guy...what can I say!! Makes me go weak on my knees with his one liners.
Have to rush now so will write later.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow aditee superb update..khanak's reply abt her dress n she saying it has a self destruct button cracked me up..both of them fighting over the other should call..god..these 2 are so cute u know..shaan saying that he wants to make love in the room she grew up n she asking him to mail the lists so that she can see which r doable..shaan wondering abt the how'll she get to her train..that was nice..he cares for her a lot..u gave many details abt shaan's interest in her like asking her whether she'll take him to her school,neighbourhood etc..it was very nice aditee..overall a wonderful update.. 
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha Rupa good one! That was too easy to catch. Try 'ami ekti mondo meye' which obviously means I am a tremendously good girl.
Ektu bhalo bangla dile sahoje keu bujhbe na, ki balo?? πŸ˜ƒ
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Aditee πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome parts 57C and 57D loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Simply superb I am still in their world beautifully written πŸ‘

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was sooo adorable...! Superly written !!

Cant wait for the next part !! Super curious to know what he thinks of her every action...every opinion and her reactions !!

Continue soon !

Luv,
Vandu
dishbhan thumbnail

wow ... negotiation chal raha hain kaun kitna call karega ... how sweet .. kuch tho normal couple ki tarah ho raha hain abhi!!!!

Did I tell you I love this Shanak!!!!!!

*deleted*

I wait for your updates subah shaam, office mein tho gali padh rahi hain ... unko pata chala na tho meri khair nahi hain ... but tough luck for my boss, his work is not as interesting as your FF na ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 13 years ago
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khanak has awesome sense of humour man! πŸ˜† She rocks! πŸ˜ƒ

Am so waitin for the next update!

Love

Neha
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super Aditee...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I have never mentioned this before but being a Bbay girl reading ur FF just gets me nostalgic... Oh !  how i miss being home now !😭 Just a fantastic way of capturing all the minute imp details of Bbay life...

These 2 are just beyond impossibleπŸ˜† 😍 & hilarious ...U have sent me  grinning and blushing all the way now ! Will do justice tonite... or later in the day ! 
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always find ur update flawless, this one is no diffent !!
Thanks !!