Kesar all the way!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I was posting a comment on some other thread...but could not resist making a proper post out of this one...
A fantastic Episode eh guys😃

Whooosh!!! It was a punch in the stomach kind of epi...all the emotions out in the open, so much to vent, so much to hide, so much happening and so much waiting to happen...
  • The tension, the care, the love, the jealousy, the anger, the posessiveness...O My God...fantastic ...👏It was Kesar all the way...
  • The way he instinctively followed Gulaal...and saw her crying ..the way his reflection fell on Vasant's photograph...and he told Gulaal, why is she hiding the tears that were for Vasant...as if it is her right to cry for the great loss that she has sufferred...In a way that is what connects them at the deepest level...their common loss in the form of the person they loved the most and is the bridge between them,,,
  • The tears moved him beyond anything...and he knew he could walk away from anything but her tears...He could not just ignore them..and his frustration at the fact that she was not allowing herself to cry was so visible on his face...
  • O I loved the way he turns back and tells her to be ready in the evening...and the way he just walks in the main room and exercises his right on Gulaal and drags her ..saying that she looked very nice...not bothering that the whole family was there...That is Kesar...That is the rebelliousness in Kesar,...he does not bother that people are around him..he just does what needs to be done and without any half heartedness...That is Kesar for you!!!
  • The way he amended his actions and just as easily admitted to his wrong when Gulaal asked him that why did he not tell her he was taking her to his parents...He said that I had gone without telling you and now I took you there without telling you...I love his commanding and a bit high handedness too...That just is born from the fact that he knows he has a right on her...😳
  • O!! I just loved when he asks her whether she was happy visiting her parents...he so knows that she is putting everyone before herself😳
  • The predator way he walks in when Mota bha was talking to Gulaal about Dushyant taking her to Mandir and just as easily throws Dushyant out of the equation...That is Kesar...
  • The way he just launched on that person and hits him...his first punch would have blanked out the daylights out of that baboon...the violence and the anger behind that violence...the way he relentlessly beat those people...not bothering with the consequences but having only one person in his mind,,,Gulaal...
  • And the way he stood his ground when Mota bha questioned his actions...That is Kesar all the way...
  • From the Mandir to the house and to the precap dialogue with Talli...It was Gulaal Gulaal and Gulaal for him...his anger was so visible even when he was talking to Talli...it had not vented out with that beating...It stayed with him and he stood his stand all through out...not one remorse, not one regret, and the way he just defied everyone, not bothering that he might look bad, and not budging an inch where Gulaal's reputation was concerned...he stole my breath away...
There are so many things still...but would love to hear you guys' perceptions too😳
P.s. again..Excellent epi...I am falling in love with this guy😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh boy ! loved your post fantastic written!👏👏👏👏 kesar is worth watching his character is so deep and yet so easy ! i watch gulaal to see kesar Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

oh boy ! lovwed your post fantastic written!👏 kesar is worth watching his character is so deep and yet so easy ! i watch gulaal to see kesar

Hehe..thanks Arti...Thought should write something with such fantoo epi...
Yaara..the character is so deep and intricate that I thought it does require a separate post😃
shk281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Srushti...I wish there was a LOVE button on posts because everything you said was...exactly what I was thinkin and feeling! The way the character of kesar is being shown day by day, so many layers and different sides, is fantastic. We have seen so many sides of him in such a small amount of time. His anger, his love, his humor, his maturity, his pain, his happiness, and sooo many more!

On top of Kesar being an amazing character, Neil Bhatt is needless to say the icing on the cake😳 I love him, HUGE fan!
MythriN thumbnail
Iam copy pasting the same stuff everywhere. Neil ne toh chhutti kar dee

I can keep talking all day and never get tired. Kesar was gentle, emotional,considerate, possessive,protective,angry,violent...Yaar how do you do it? I feel so desperately short of words.
Today was 😊😛😉👍🏼🥳
You get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a BIIIGGG🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shk281

@Srushti...I wish there was a LOVE button on posts because everything you said was...exactly what I was thinkin and feeling! The way the character of kesar is being shown day by day, so many layers and different sides, is fantastic. We have seen so many sides of him in such a small amount of time. His anger, his love, his humor, his maturity, his pain, his happiness, and sooo many more!

On top of Kesar being an amazing character, Neil Bhatt is needless to say the icing on the cake😳 I love him, HUGE fan!

Owww...you LOVED this post...😳...Thank you...😃
I think when it comes to Kesar it is always going to be 'same pinch' everywhere😃
Exactly my point...his complex character...his different layers...his high handedness laces with care, his anger laced with his love, his dilemna and turmoil and his way of dong the right thing and doing it without any compunctions, his defiance and his single mindedness...his innocence yet yes maturity...
The writers have truly written an amazing character and Neil is playing it to a T😃

Thanks yaara...btw can I know your name plz😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MythriN

Iam copy pasting the same stuff everywhere. Neil ne toh chhutti kar dee

I can keep talking all day and never get tired. Kesar was gentle, emotional,considerate, possessive,protective,angry,violent...Yaar how do you do it? I feel so desperately short of words.
Today was 🥳
You get ⭐️ and a BIIIGGG🤗

hahaha I understand you loss of words..me had to wait for 2 hours to get those words and hence made this avatar you see in place of my DP just to compensate myself...
he was everything and more na😳
owww. ...That hug was fro me or Neil😆...but thank you, yaara...I will hug you back nevertheless🤗

nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Srushti.👏.I wish Gulaal will read kesars love for her in his eyes and reciprocate.I dont want kesars love to remain unrequitted.It is so painful to watch gulaal pushing talli towards kesar when all he wants is gulaal.The day gulaal forces talli on kesar by marriage i will stop watching the show.I cant bear the pain of it.Hope kesar gets gulaal and they live happily ever after..
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmaldas

Beautifully written Srushti.👏.I wish Gulaal will read kesars love for her in his eyes and reciprocate.I dont want kesars love to remain unrequitted.It is so painful to watch gulaal pushing talli towards kesar when all he wants is gulaal.The day gulaal forces talli on kesar by marriage i will stop watching the show.I cant bear the pain of it.Hope kesar gets gulaal and they live happily ever after..

Owww...Thank you Nirmal (hope can call you that, if not plz correct me😳)
Gulaal is not going to realize it any time soon and you know she will never become so selfish to take away Talli's love from her...it has to be some other way in which she realizes and acknowledges...
For her, he is that Kesar, the one he had been before the boarding school thing...she herself said that...
It will be difficult for Kesar to bring out his love in the open...for a fact that right now he doesnot even know..he is secured in the relation with Gulaal and his thought right now move around Vasant and his death...that is why even his feelings are a question to himself...his care for Gulaal is evident, but his love will come out in open (to him that is...we all see his love apparrently😆) when it is threatened...by his alliance with Talli or Gulaal's alliance to Dushyant, which  I think, what Motabha has in mind...
And so for him it is going to be a great uphill task...to realize himself, to make Gulaal realize and convince and then the whole family and the society...
Gosh it sounds such a great love story in brewing...
And yaara ...dont stop watching...I am sure everything will be alright😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi srush...🤗
mein aa gayi...
wat an maha epi dis was...😳 uufff😍

i loved gulaal-kesar in the mandir...😳😍
i love is hot n angry kesar/neil❤️😍

i loved ur analysis dear👏 
ur hilarious comments were missing...😭

shu kale 6 tu aaje...ghar ma...?

love u...🤗🤗🤗