--Reliving The Bliss I-- Consummation- I

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Our Forum is just too dead😵 I wonder when Tlians are same and very much active then why such deserted place, I am afraid if same things contimue soon forum will be locked😔, so I can only hope you guys to be bit active.

Anyways I thought of something few dayus back but then was lazy but today when I got my insanity back as mans say🤔 I decided to do it for fun coz anyhow I am getting bored with this cough and cold, no novles, boring songs , no new nice movies worst no Tere Liye /TaAnu😭😭.

So thought of reliving the bliss that they created for us, how many different emotions we got to witness through them in just a single shot giving us so many different shots like this, so for starting will start with the most memorable episode/ TaAnu moment or perhaps the best moment ever on small screen.

Finally Onu entered, both understood what moment would be like, she is now his bride, he is her husband and the beauty of the night from where they will start a new chapter of their new relation

This was new thing in the night, TaAnu in closed room☺️
And for some reason I just loved thsi gesture and moreover HC's hand were shown like his hands, awieee I love his hands.
how can anyone be so perfect, very few boys have such beautiful manly hands.

Cuteness personified
I certainly found him just too cute here when he says 'HI'. So beautifully potrayed by HC the turmoil going within Onu. The relation which took a different meaning altogether, the feelings, the sudden transformation was yet to sink in.

Nervousness crept upto her neck, OMG Onu is her husband now like with full rights one☺️☺️🤣🤣. Her shyness mixed with nervousness was so beautifully done by AK. The inner feelings of seeing Onu but not just as her friend but her husband now and the thoughts for the following night

awkwardness so very beautifully potryaed⭐️
Things were same on both side though they knew about their ultimate destiny, waited for the day when they could belong to each other in every sense still when the very much day, their moment came, finally reality sink in that today they will become just more than best friends and lovers, today will claim each other's soul.

stranger in his own room😳
It was his room which was his right from his birth but now no longer it was only his, it would be theirs, Taani - Anurag/TaAnu.
Have been in the same room with the very same person for don't know how many times yet being here with same is quite different, very much different.

Best friends, knows each other in and out yet so unknown to each other. The two who never used to take more than a minute to start off with their talks, teasing, making fun were at loss of words all of sudden, even after attempts just failed to register in 

Been here quite many times, lived here more than her room yet so confused what to do next

Right from childhood balbbered anything and everything in front of her yet now have to think to start the conversation

Finally collected the courage and broke the slience
Finally Onu managed to say something, atleast got a hint to start the conversation anyhow.

Her best friend, her love, her husband yet so reluctant to go near to him, rather so shy.
Suddenly room looked so small, not knowing where to go next, what to do, how to start off where to end😳😆😆😆

Broke the silence but still doesn;t know how to continue.
Controlling his nerves asked her to join but what he would say, what he would discuss about

His love, his wife sitting beside him still feeling so out of place
Taani was there sitting beside with whom he never used a think twice before starting off yet that day was at loss of words.

So confused at the play of time, what they were, what they have become, where they were and where they have come

Finally got something to say to discuss, milk🤣🤣.
Took a sighh of relief, try to lessen her nervousness again neelu ma at her rescue
dhoodh, milk🥳🤣🤣🤣
Tried to comprehend what Taani wants to say
Tried to figure out what she wants to say, there was something different here when he looked at her maybe he felt that she has got something to say, maybe about the day, about their relation
something
Milk? yeahh ohkkk, sounded very strange at first🤣🤣
Looks🤣 his million dollar looks🤣, it actually took few seconds for her to register what she said, what she meant and what that thing on table is🤣🤣

Waah waah !! what a Way !! 🤣🤣
I loved the way he drank mil and the way he pressed his both lips together, drank as if such tuff job given to him and no choice he have other than completing it, well certainly this was another thing of Onu, got something to let few more seconds to flow until beating of his heart comes back to normal

Finally tried another attempt to start the normal conversation, tried to show the real feelings and storm going inside in his mind.
The so different look of his bedroom rather the different meaning that their relation took.

Yes he was going through same like her, she understood that and finally he started something, something different about all this scenario though she understood the room thingy not the hidden meaning behing, stupid Taani🤣🤣 

We are smart😎

And there starts Taani🤣🤣 with her record.
Suddenly all her shyness, nervousness flew out of the window😲🤣🤣 where my Onu is still blusing and shy🤣🤣

Look at the expressions🤣🤣
He actuall taken aback seeing her started all of sudden and look what a start🤣🤣 making him speechless, giving him tuff time thinking how to stop Taani express😲🤣🤣.
He said like that but no she started with it and dunno for how long can go on😳

Candles se garmi😲😲😲😲 sachi Taani jhalli ki jhaali rahegi
I mean in his room for their first night what else she expected to have🤣🤣
Poore room and decorators ki mehnat ko paani mein daal dia🥱🤣🤣

Finally man was getting in his form☺️ started what he is best at, sushing her up through☺️☺️, only way to stop Taani express☺️

shhh...silence
One look of his and one word and Taani express stopped, all of sudden getting at loss of words under the enachanting spell of her husband☺️
Not knowing what to say or reply to his question

Enuff for today,
I am sacchi tired, dunno like after how many days did so much work
so yeahh😎 other part will be full of😍☺️😍☺️
Hope I did not bored much and even if I had then who cares, I will anyhow continue to blabber like always
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dunno what dushmani IF has with me
what the hell it made up of my pics😭😡
anyways enjoy guys if you really find worth enjoying
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😍😍😍😍😍
Ullo gadhi tu ny beech main kyn chor diya hayee main kitny mazy sy parh rahi the😡😡😭😭
I am going to watch it again☺️☺️
This Shot was perfect na Hot,Sensual ,Cutee ,Romantic ...I dont have words to define it and i cant do it better then you.
Loved the way you described it each and every moment and their feelings 😍
Beautifully written 😍Awesommm😍
And yeah u know k tu kitna acha likhti hy thats y Tere peechy peechy bhagna parta hy k 1 OS likh dy😒 Kitni Minat krni parti hy but tu😔
😭
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the way he said "Main to ajeeb nhi lag raha na"😍
Dunno why but i always felt that There something was different on his Face ,Something that i have never seen before ,I really Dunno what 😕 But yeah i only know one thing only HC can do this.Only he can make such scenes soo Beautiful .Just Look at the innocence in his eyes 😍😍
God Bless him

And Apk too She was just brilliant there.i always loved the shyness factor in taani personality and apk did it perfectly 👍🏼She was really nervous too in this shot ,so may be it also played a important role 🤣But she was just amazing 😍
Loved her expressions here

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww!!!!!!!!!!!
that was the best scene u took!!!!! waiting impatiently for the next!!!!!
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME...you made my day, this scene is just out of this world...I so miss Harshad and Anupriya...waiting for them from last 1 month. Missind them badlyyy
No body can create this magic again
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh gosh, i'm blushing all over again. 😳

And yes the anurag dialog that set the night was just AHH-mazing!  i just love HC.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!!!! Ashi...🤗 Awesome...😍

Relived all those moments... The journey from friends to belonging forever to each other...😍.. The nervousness, the shyness...☺️ Taani was so hesitant...😆 And Poor Onu, uska room hote hue bhi, he was acting like an outsider in his own room😆 Thats what marriage does to guys...😆 And this Taani, jhalli ki jhalli hee rahegi..😵 I mean, how can u feel hot from the candles that are lit up for ur own SR...❤️
Ashi, I loved the way u explained their situations... Onu entering n saying "Hi". It was the most cutest way to greet your wife... Awww.. Cute...☺️😍 Only Onu can do it...Then Onu looking out for place to keep his watch... And Taani asking him to give it to her...😍(Thank God, kuch boli toh sahi😆) Onu asking her to sit next to him, and then again loss of words.. These 2, for whom talking with each other was like an addiction😆, they are at loss of words...😆 Finally the milk issue came🤣 Jai Ho, Nilu maa ki🤗, she came to their rescue yet again...😆 Onu's facial expressions while drinking the milk, as if given a tough task to perform...😆.. Then that ajeeb thing.. And Taani madam going on n on.. Wasnt she the same girl who was so shy n nervous a little while ago...😆 Ekdum change ho gayi,😆.. Onu asking Taani "Main toh ajeeb nahi lag raha hoon na"👍🏼 Way to go Onu😎. iss Taani ko aise hee chup kaar sakte hai...☺️

Ashi, why did u stop yaar.. Do continue.. Then I will continue with my bak bak as well😆...
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😍 😍 😍

Ashiii; loved your description yaar. <3 <3 <3

I swear, no matter how many times I go back and watch that scene, I always feel as if I'm watching it the first time all over again!

The way the two of them were so nervous. So adorable. I love how Taani kept babbling on with the whole "kitni garmi hai..." it made the scene so realistic. You could honestly believe that these two were two friends who were making the transition from childhood friends to man and wife. <3

HC and APK without are amazing, that doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyway! And the cute way they both said "Hi" 😍.

"Main toh ajeeb nahin lagraha hoon na?" *is gone all over again*... that liiine. 😍 😍. that look in his eyes when he said it was just 😍 😍

Oye Ashi ki bachi! Aage likh! Jaldi! 😍
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Ashi diii...👏👏

Pehle to thnx for this new topic.
The best scene to start with.
SR
Sachi me Taani to "jhali ki jhali hi rahegi".
Pehle to she doesnt say a word and hwen Onu starts she oes on n on n on😉
And im tho blushing like hell, my cheeks are red and so hot now☺️
Aur bichara hamara Onu : hi bolne ke liye aise dar raha tha jaise pata nahi Taani se nahi kissi aur se baat kar raha hai😳😳
And the luk on his face when Taani says ki Kitni garmi ho rahi hai because of candles 😲😲
Is se pehle to madam taani ko garmi nahi hui candles ki vajah se ab jab the main day .. nahi nahi nite SR ka, to candles se garmi, waah waah
Aur "me to ajeeb nahi lag raha hun na" Ohhh Onu do u ever luk ajeeb
Taani to ekdum chup, what can she say now...,
Bichari APK bhi hum logon ki tarah kitni blush kar rahi thi naaa☺️
Ashi diii cont sooon
😍😍😍 till then