"Get along better with Kat, but shy around Bebo"

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm a little shy around Kareena" - Imran Khan 

It's but natural to wonder who Imran had more fun shooting with. Throw this question at Imran and he doesn't bat an eyelid before saying, "That would be Katrina for sure. The fun quotient was definitely more with Katrina." But there's a catch which you realise when you get past the cheekiness.

The actor, known to be outspoken, adds that he's extremely fond of Kareena as well. "Kareena is one of my favourite actors. I've been a huge fan of hers for the longest time," says Imran. "I've always been a little shy and quiet around Kareena ' when I see her, I just remember all the films I've seen and adored her in. So I'm always on my good behaviour when she's around," he laughs.
So what is it that makes Imran bond so well with Kat? He says that it helps that they are of about the same age, which is why, he can "just chill with her, like two friends. We are like buddies on the set. But with Kareena, I get tongue-tied."
Source: DNA Afterhours Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imran is so adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg shut up. Stop promoting MBKD so soon. he is so fake!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Omg shut up. Stop promoting MBKD so soon. he is so fake!

What do you mean? You don't think he gets along with Katrina?
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

What do you mean? You don't think he gets along with Katrina?

idk about that. But he is just promoting his movies. On KWK he couldn't stop praising Deepika's friendliness because of BKB and now Kat for MBKD. What is his real side after all?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But its natural to talk about your costars. He was asked about working wtih Kat and Bebo, he didnt just send this through PR. It was like a proper interview.
Katalicious thumbnail
On KWK he said something like Katrina was ok. Now you guys will say maybe they grew as friends. Of course they did. But still, fake friendship is the worse friendship.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched a video where Imran was with he's wife and he said he had so much fun working with kareena and he's wife looking all cute was saying, "You had fun with katrina also." 

I can't wait to see how he looks with both of them
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I watched a video where Imran was with he's wife and he said he had so much fun working with kareena and he's wife looking all cute was saying, "You had fun with katrina also." 

I can't wait to see how he looks with both of them

Exactly! He really likes Bebo out of them all, obviously. 😛
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Yes I agree fake friendship is not cool at all. But I can't say imran is faking, becuase I have no proof.