Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dg0628

yeah check shirt suits ur well ...yeah me also not like that pink shirt to much...lol i mean it looked fine on u but not my taste eithers😕

even i like check stuffs, but at the moment i am on plain colors😆
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

ur friend look good but me like u more😳

u have something like innocent look which is v beautiful😃

innocent and me
well, all my relatives say the same that i m innocent but my brother say that i m stubborn
-Azy- thumbnail

lmao really...i usually just say i will be home late have plans...and leave ...if plans sudden i will call em and let them know on my own ..that i will be late...maybe thats y they dont question me much...cuz i automatically just tell them about everything in y day 😆 hehe but me not that bad...they r not too bad they lat me pierce my nose...without argument lol

somethings i have to learn from u i guess!!😆
u have a nose pin?😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubal223

innocent and me

well, all my relatives say the same that i m innocent but my brother say that i m stubborn

lol me the same ...innocent rep...am also stubborn ...for good tho...some things I will be adamant about but not a tantrum type...just say no dont want or whatever for the sit...and stick to it lol what to do...ppl dont see my perspective sometimes
rainurubal thumbnail

lmao really...i usually just say i will be home late have plans...and leave ...if plans sudden i will call em and let them know on my own ..that i will be late...maybe thats y they dont question me much...cuz i automatically just tell them about everything in y day 😆 hehe but me not that bad...they r not too bad they lat me pierce my nose...without argument lol

i m not allowed go anywhere alone , i mean like i m allowed to be outside with my friends but i have to always inform my parents or my brother
Iridescence1 thumbnail

somethings i have to learn from u i guess!!😆
u have a nose pin?😳

yup i have nose pin lol ...and yes learn from me...i guess i made it a habit to tell them since wen i was little that even they dont bother to listen properly ...haha
-Azy- thumbnail

innocent and me

what u r with ur family n that with outsiders different na😳
even my bro would say i am stubborn😆
some time when he Q me, i will just say bcos i wanted to😆 and u have to c his face😆
Iridescence1 thumbnail

i m not allowed go anywhere alone , i mean like i m allowed to be outside with my friends but i have to always inform my parents or my brother

how old is ur brother? and yes that is expected at that age i was also treated like that but never complained i like being home more than out actually lol
Iridescence1 thumbnail

some time when he Q me, i will just say bcos i wanted to😆 and u have to c his face😆

haha azy classic line...i noe ...but see for my bro and sis ...we all get along..and we have our playful fights but both in good fun only...so we dont really have moments where we seriously calling each other names...we know how each of us are so we kinda just work around that
rainurubal thumbnail

when my brother asked me the same question i always reply him that i my behaviour is gone on my brother
our every relative thinks that we are very innocent and decent type of children
but they dont know what happens inside the house😆