Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

we can do it if we get more comments on the fan page...but i think a lot of fan's have taken a break...😭

i also think for some ppl is the system...look at me...i made my first comment on DD profile early...i still can't make another one...was only able to comment on her pic..so if there is new articles...ppl will at least make one comment...
Edited by Maya_P - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maya...if i wasn't falling asleep i would read the whole thing tonight...🥱

saams...yes we are ff crazies too..😆

i'm always amazed at the talent of these writers...they come up with really good stuff and write it all so well👏

ok guys...i will be going to sleep now...who ever is still awake...please keep the thread at the front page...shubhraat 🥱
Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saams

Its bcoz the show is getting boring yaar..I know many of them who had stopped visiting the forum..tooo baaad..and now GC have gone on a leave..even bad.

i want Maan to reveal his identity to the family as soon as possible..i'm missing MSK...the business tycoon..and more Maaneet scenes

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maya_P

i also think for some ppl is the system...look at me...i made my first comment on DD profile early...i still can't make another one...was only able to comment on her pic..so if there is new articles...ppl will at least make one comment...

the system is the main problem..i think it discourages people from going to comment...hopefuly we can get it fixed...going to sleep now...shubhraat🥱
Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

maya...if i wasn't falling asleep i would read the whole thing tonight...🥱

saams...yes we are ff crazies too..😆

i'm always amazed at the talent of these writers...they come up with really good stuff and write it all so well👏

ok guys...i will be going to sleep now...who ever is still awake...please keep the thread at the front page...shubhraat 🥱

i can't agree more with u...i'm gonna read some FF for a while ..so will peep in to bump...goodnight sergeant
Saams thumbnail
Ok dear..good night..bye guys..
Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saams

Ok dear..good night..bye guys..

bye saams...goodnight
Maya_P thumbnail

MAAN:
I'M ANGRY...AND HURTING MYSELF...BECUZ MY PRINCESS IS NOT WHERE SHE SHOULD BE...AND ME MAAN SING KURRANNA...AT # 2...I'M MSK...THE RULER...COMMON COMMENT...MAKE ME AND MY PRINCESS RULE AGAIN

GEET: MAAN..PLS...DON'T BE ANGRY...OUR FANS WILL MAKE US RULE AGAIN

Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

MAAN:
I'M ANGRY...AND HURTING MYSELF...BECUZ MY PRINCESS IS NOT WHERE SHE SHOULD BE...AND ME MAAN SING KURRANNA...AT # 2...I'M MSK...THE RULER...COMMON COMMENT...MAKE ME AND MY PRINCESS RULE AGAIN

Bumping

MAAN:

[/QUOTE]

Bumping