Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

🀣

Awww Salman and Dino...kitni gehri dosti hai

And SRK is gay? I just thought he was bi but who cares?

PC for me is a flirt...feel sorry for Harman though

I have read throughout the topic and wow...Ashu and PC?😲 Man!!! Never thought that would happen he's a married man thoughπŸ˜•

But yeah everyone does instigate I do it and not proud of it...im glad i have cut down on this section...it's sad that Sakina left because of the bashing of Ranbir but yeah my comments weren't as nice as I thought I'd say I ain't proud of it...Lensa I agree with everything you said😊

Completely agree with you. I guess she had had enough of it. I miss hr so much. Some of the time ppl just go WAY overboard

I totally understand when people make personal attacks, it can be very hurtful. But why are people so sensitive about their God, oops, I mean about their favourite celeb? It's not like they are their sister, brother, mom, dad, uncle, neice, grandpa, gramma, saas, bahu, daamaad, chaacha, taaya, chaachi, bua, mausi, daadi, naaani, professor, teacher, student, granddaughter, grandson, co-worker,  etc etc etc...πŸ˜† I mean, I'm a Ranbir fan myself, and I am always the first one in line to make the nastiest jokes about him πŸ˜†

Sakina is different though, I love her with all my heart.

On topic: Cant think of anything..ummm...Kareena and PC rock...πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eraser

I totally understand when people make personal attacks, it can be very hurtful. But why are people so sensitive about their God, oops, I mean about their favourite celeb? It's not like they are their sister, brother, mom, dad, uncle, neice, grandpa, gramma, saas, bahu, daamaad, chaacha, taaya, chaachi, bua, mausi, daadi, naaani, professor, teacher, student, granddaughter, grandson, co-worker,  etc etc etc...πŸ˜† I mean, I'm a Ranbir fan myself, and I am always the first one in line to make the nastiest jokes about him πŸ˜†

Sakina is different though, I love her with all my heart.

On topic: Cant think of anything..ummm...Kareena and PC rock...πŸ˜†

Exactly why should it bother anyone...here is a list of my favs:

SRK
Kajol
Salman
Ranbir
Saif
Aamir
Sonam
Deepika
Imran
Kareena
Preity
Rani

etc etc

Why should it bother me about the comments being made...kya yeh sab meri rishtedaar hain?πŸ˜† NO! They don't know me...members who do consider celebrities God? Is just mad! And I have even noticed that members that I personally experienced with even said they would give up their lives for that particular celebrity...madness or what?😳

Originally posted by: sheee

Because that incident was right after  the KWK episode. In which she made a fool of herself by blushing and acting like a silly lovestruck girl, whenever SRK's name was mentioned. And if you are so sick of hearing about pinky in pocket story, then don't read them. Because I am gonna bring that story in every Priyanka topic, no matter what.

Too bad. This isn't dictatorship running rampant here. If you can post it all the time then I can complain all the time too. Don't like it, don't read my posts. It goes both ways. πŸ˜Š
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Whatever . If you can complain then I can turn your complain down. Just like this time
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PC is still not safeena!?? 

Whatever . If you can complain then I can turn your complain down. Just like this time

And if you can turn it down, then  I can bring it up again and throw it at your posts. Just like this time. πŸ˜›
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And if you can turn it down, then  I can bring it up again and throw it at your posts. Just like this time. πŸ˜›

Keep doing it. I don't mind.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Let's play nice! I'm not feeling the love in this thread.

Keep doing it. I don't mind.

Why would I care if you mind or not? If anyone posts something I don't like, I'll say it. You can do the same. Hisaab barabar.