My experience at the WFE premier and pic with ROB!

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
SO! The premier was on May 3rd and IT WAS EPIC! I did not get his autograph 😭 because I lost my paper due to the shoving from the back, BUT i did get my picture with him ,😃  which turned out a bit blurry , it came in today , my friend took it and i just received it a while ago. , but its better then nothing eh  ?
The screaming was not as loud as the eclipse , well first it was in a smaller area so obviously. Second, Rob looked a lot more dashing then Eclipse Premier. Reese is so beautiful , its beyond words.

My Convo with him was:
Me - "picture please?"  *SCREAMING IN THE BACK*
Rob- "ya ya sure."
Me - "THANKYOU ! and Happy Early Birthday "
Rob - "Oh !  I forgot that was coming. *laughs* thankyou." *walks off*

^^ BEST CONVO I HAVE EVER HAD WITH SOMEONE!

Back to Rob , I think as days go by he becomes a better and a HOTTER person. He is so sweet to his fans. SO SWEET ! he basically stood for 30mins taking pictures with his fans. people touch him. literally touch him and he doesnt say a word. His secretary is still a bit of a pain. LOL

He looked so amazing in the black suite. All black suites him so well. HIS LAUGH melts me. and HIS HAIR!!! ladies , you will never see such beautiful hair. !!!

IF you ever get a chance to go to any of his movie premiers please do , because its worth the wait in line ups and the screaming in your ears.
But I did get a bruise in the back of my leg which is pretty ugly. It hurts a lot. LOL some fans kinda get out of hand.

anyways here are the pics I took of/with MY man LOL .

I took a billion probably but these are probably the best ones.

^^ in this pic , he was not away from me , but i had to zoom in which made this pic blurry. and he kept moving , and i kept getting pushed so it was hard to take a HQ pic LOL. but he is still beautiful !

CLOSER!!! this was the point where i started losing breath and kinda lost it. HE WAS so close. sorry for the blurry pic but i was shaking so LOL .

MY FAVORITE PIC!!!

i'm sorry but I LOOK HIDEOUS next to him , LOL . he is too beautiful and i'd hate to wreck the pic.  LOL. FOr those wondering , Ya i will get this picture made into a bigger one and post it in my room. 😃

and NO i did not cry this time , i just screamed .

and he still smells amazing.

I wanted to eat him.

OVERALL! this premier was amazing , and I hope to go the BD one also . but we'll see.
Now I am going to go and cry because I dont get to see him every day LOL . jk .

WATCH WFE!! if you havent, watch it.

Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
...😳 Black does suit him. Like actually. =/

And Wow. So you had fun. Getting pushed around. 🤣 But then you got a pic with Rob so i'm guessing you're beyond happy. 🤣 Except for the whole "no autograph" thing. Pretty sad. But you got a pic.

Good going by wishing him a happy early birthday. How sweet.

Anyhow..i gotta go work on my essay. 😔 Ohhh and...damn. I forgot...OH!! WFE! ..Still haven't watched it. 😎

-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
believe me ayesha i can kill to exchange places wth uuu huhhh
u need an autograph shut up * u gt him standing beside u tilting his head gosh wht else do u need ?? ofcourse autograph* duh*

huh i would hv loved to see ur reaction standing beside rob but ofcoure ur privacy mattersss

anywayy u dnt tlk abt mell r u likee smelling him outtt hihihihi

i bet u were the first to wish him b day
girl u r damn luckyyy

m JJJ

WildestDreams thumbnail
Sali Ji and My Jiju together Wooww...sooo handome looking him
kutekhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woooww ayesha ur so lucky i envy u...does it make sense?
i think it does
congratulations may b ur partying right now

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Girl you are perhaps the luckiest human around me nowadays! Gosh! You met him, saw him, stood next to him, even got pictured next to him?!? Its close to attaining nirvana you know?!? Forget about autograph!

Did he look blank and calm while meeting and greeting with people? I feel he has his mind wandering somewhere else!

Love him like anything!

Congrats ... a huge one to you! ;-)
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, wow... i am jus making an appearence here for this...

omgg... i am like freaking out here... you effin met him Ayysh..!!! like seriouslyy...?? omg omg omg omggg!!!! soo bloodyyy cool...!!!

he looks sooo dasshinggg... ugghhh... its a sin to be this hott!!! so not fairr..!!!!

and yess... i did watch WFE..!!! its really good.. great storyy... amazing acting... and by God!! does Rob look hot or what..!!! i'm soo jealous of Rosie (Ty) to get to flirt with himm... 😍

Ayysshhh... FB!!!!!
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

...😳 Black does suit him. Like actually. =/

And Wow. So you had fun. Getting pushed around. 🤣 But then you got a pic with Rob so i'm guessing you're beyond happy. 🤣 Except for the whole "no autograph" thing. Pretty sad. But you got a pic.

Good going by wishing him a happy early birthday. How sweet.

Anyhow..i gotta go work on my essay. 😔 Ohhh and...damn. I forgot...OH!! WFE! ..Still haven't watched it. 😎

-Jot.

ahaha! I know eh? black brings out his pretty eyes :D 
and it was all worth it , i can't properly walk yet but its still worth it seeing this pic all day Long ! 
and autograph is sad , I was just gonna get him to sign my t-shirt , but it was hugging my body so that would be awkward for him , I would not mind him touching me at all. LOL 

and thats the only thing that came to my mind , it was 10 exact days before his birthday so :D 

aww , good luck. and YES!!! watch it ! 
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

believe me ayesha i can kill to exchange places wth uuu huhhh
u need an autograph shut up * u gt him standing beside u tilting his head gosh wht else do u need ?? ofcourse autograph* duh*

huh i would hv loved to see ur reaction standing beside rob but ofcoure ur privacy mattersss

anywayy u dnt tlk abt mell r u likee smelling him outtt hihihihi

i bet u were the first to wish him b day
girl u r damn luckyyy

m JJJ

As long as i am not being killed its all good LOL. but the thing is I got his autograph during the Eclipse Premier so its all good. I shall post that soon too. I KNOW!!! I couldnt breath when he stood in front of me and took a picture , my head was touching his and I was freaking out. plus the fact that he smells so good doesnt help either LOL . 

oh I was just smiling like an idiot thats why I didnt wanna ruin the picture. 
well i dont smell him , but when he is close to you , its really hard to miss the smell. i wanna know what cologne he uses csz it was that best smell i have ever smelled. (if that makes sense.) he waas hooot. 

I HOPE I WAS !!!! I dunno how that came to me but I MADE HIM LAUGH !!!! :D 
proud moment. 
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I envy u fully now... :X
i wish.. i had been dere.. though i wudn't had come true anyway... :(
but Ayesha.. congo... u met ROB...😍 .. had i been at ur place... i wudn't have said anythin... apart from lookin at him ... 
how did it feel... i mean.. Rob standin beside u...