What should Pia do?? star one article

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Revelations this maha episode!

Hold on to your seats and tune in to the channel this Saturday as the maha episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani is going to be filled with suspense and will unearth some terrifying and shocking truths.

Piya finds out that she has been bitten by a vampire and is on her way to becoming a vampire soon. She uncovers the truth about her being bitten by none other than Abhay, the love of her life!

She freezes! She is shocked and angry at Abhay for ruining her life and biting her in spite of knowing the consequences.

We know the truth of why Abhay bit her, but innocent Piya is still unaware of the truth' She will question Abhay! Will Abhay be able to stand up to the true intent of having done so!

What do you think will happen next? Will she forgive him? Or will she understand why he did so?

Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠFriends on star one website they are asking for the comments
 http://www.starone.in/pkyek-maha-eps-spl/publicopinion_0_202.aspx
 here is the link do express ur opinions๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who knows I just think that she should do what her heart tells her to do.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

who knows I just think that she should do what her heart tells her to do.

I want her to trust abhay not leave him 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
since everybody wants break up so they will show break up. I am the exception who dont want breakup but they willn't consider only one view.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

since everybody wants break up so they will show break up. I am the exception who dont want breakup but they willn't consider only one view.

I visited star one opinion poll n everyone is against break up๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š so maybe there will be no break up she will come back๐Ÿ˜Š
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't want d breal up scene guys...

no more roona dhona, i can't take it..

already itne saare problems h & 1 more, no ways 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot Archi for sharing. 

I want AbhIya together. No break up please. May be for few epis but not more than this.๐Ÿ˜’

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivluv

I want her to trust abhay not leave him 

I'm not saying that should leave Abhay but how can she be with a guy who won't let her in or tell her things that she need/most know huh?

forget that Pia and Abhay are made for each other (not I believe in that BS anyway) I wanna ask u this can u be with a guy who continuously keep u in the dark and wouldn't answer any of ur questions?

because I wouldn't as I like to know what is going on in my BF head...it make me feel close to him and make feel like I am a part of him.

plus I don't being kept in the dark even if it will kill me I like to be in the know.

so if Abhay fell she is the one for him then he better start talking/open up to her, she is not as weak as he seem to think.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously i have doubt in upcoming track ..piya will know about abhay from sid . Then why she is not socked to know that how sid know about her blood ...i am confused
Test time for piya ...if she don't trust abhay it is better they breakup ..abhay needs to be left alone for his peace