3 Idiots-Roti Khilaunga..Aaja Mahi vey !

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister & Munni's daughter
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI 
AL: Vru's AL, Shivu's Alwa, Nags cool serenity, Nihu's mishty, Lavu's Bb, Cutee's Aloo & everybody's Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Mere Piya(I am just good friendπŸ˜‰ )ke Raaz in this shayarana andaaz:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1673775?pn=40

Maamey's Message for the Idiots:

Today i spoke to Ranjeev Varma who plays the role of Mamey on the show, and told him about how much we all love him and he has thanked us all for loving him so much and for encouraging him with all the feedback.
"Ek artist ke liye issey badi appreciation kahin aur se nahi mil sakti, i am trying to add my own touches to the character and really enjoying playing it.I hope guys like it in future also."
I also mentioned how we have our own characters where one of us is Mamey, and he was really amused and touched.

Rota of the Week

Monday - Shivani
Tuesday - Jess
Wednesday - Nags
Thursday - Niha
Friday - Dhwani
-honeydew- thumbnail
Aaj ka episode bahut hi sweet aur simple tha .. lekin content kuch tha hi nahi ... par mujhe behad khushi hai ke they finally gave an opening to our dear Pammi and Teji .. it was a wonderful insight into their love story ...
itna hi khaana tha .. i had tears in my eyes when she looked at her husband so longingly.. while he looked totally involved... it was so apparent he cant relate to his wife ... but then .. they are married and it was his duty that he did for bijis sake as a dutiful son ...
Maan and Geet trying to be their cupid is a good idea .. i think they must now get together, and make them fall in love .. waise bhi Geet bas Maan ko bhagaate rehti hai, aur Maan aaj kal sirf khidkiyaan khoodta hai ... chalo Maan Singh Kaam karo .. acchey se karo .. aur fir Preeto ko bhi toh scene main laana hai ... jab bhi ayegi dhamaal hogi i am sure ...
mamaji as cute as always lekin unhone aaj warning di thi ke unke scenes kam hai .. kal zyada honge ..
and Geet wore mehendi .. mera favo .. kal main bhi mehendi lagwaungi .. dont worry i am not fasting for anyone ...πŸ˜† kal asli karwa chauth thodi hai ...
but aaj mujhe sabse cute Dev aur Geet ka scene laga.. there was a comfort and ease ...!!

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sone ka kanga, taaron waali bindiya...
Uspe tera sharmaana...
Sone ka jhumka, jaalidaar ghoongta...
Karenge sajan ko deewana...

Chaahe jo bhi ho...
Parwah nahin hai mujhe kisi anjaam ki...
Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki...
Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam ki...
Main sun rahi hoon yeh kaisi sadaaye...😳

Better late than neva haina...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
so here it goes...

Episod was a very sweet one...no high funda messages or drama a lighter episod...  

Teji and Pammi scene was very nice...da way Pammi kept on starin at him and den said "ithni hi bhook thi" all she wants is his one love filled look! πŸ˜³

I totally LOVED Maaneet playin Cupid!!!😊 wd love to see dem play cupid fr Teji - Pammi as well as Dev - Nandini...πŸ˜‰

Dev helpin maan out so dat Maan cd see da Mehendi...nice to see Maaneet and Dev work as one team! 

Okie  dats it...

bhaki break ke baad...shall meet u all tonite after da episod...wil try to b here...bt loads of assignments and work...

Laods of Luv,
Lavzz...
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Coffee With MunizaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

If Nihu is honeydew, Vinu is honeybee...Bas keh diya toh keh diya...

Mehndi hai rachne waali,
Haathon mein gehri laali

Kya Maan khilayega apni Mishty ko apne sexy haathon se...

Thanks Nihu, seriously loves Mammey, best of luck Mammey πŸ‘ ...

@ Beti - my beti and her jokes    πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , good one darling...

@ Vinu - Ohh good so u made ur parivar detective, who always behind LVraaz to know his raaz, smarty... Good to see ur touches and indirect messages are back in show...Chalo my job is back to read between the linesπŸ˜‰...

@ Nihu - Tujhe hint de gaya, MSK ke aagye MSK ki baat πŸ˜‰ , kuch samjhi pagli?

------------------------

I havent watched epi yet, just read the update...Mammey rocked the epi...hahahaha jhota mama, 6 months se sharab nahin pi lolz...Mission possible hahahahaha...Aww finally MaanEet made Tejji to feed Pammi...Rest take after i watch the episode...
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mammey...Here's to you...Love you!!!  Cheers!!!

Today...Maama Ji stole the show...i loved it.  This guy is a BRILLIANT actor...KUDOS for comedy delivered brilliantly!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the Dialogues...the one-liners - awesome!!   Kudos to Barry...well done again!!β­οΈπŸ‘

Finally ...Maaneet were able to spread some of their MAGIC to Teji and Pammi...very cute.   My heart went out for Pammi...the pain, the anticipation and the fulfillment was rendered beautifully in her eyes and in her posture...Brilliant acting.πŸ‘

I have to say...this new set of actors are all PHENOMENAL...they make the show a JOY to watch!!!😊
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rez -aaj meeting from 12 to 6 - will join ya gals in the evening!

aaj ka gaana: ek chumma tu mujh ko udhaar dai de LOL

just kidding - soch ke post karungi shaam ko

aaj ki DJ PJ:

Kiss defined in economic terms:
"Kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND is always higher than SUPPLY!"

Aaj ka take:

Today's episode sort of felt like a path like this, Slightly curvey but leading upto the bliss that awaits...

I enjoyed today's episode the way I am enjoying this picture:

The comedy, the romance, the drama - all defined in the three colors portrayed above!!! Sooo Blissful and serene! I was the person on the bike riding this path today... for those 21 minutes! Beauty personified!!!

So many colors have changed in the show...

Geet and Dev's relationship color that was slowing moving from red to yellowish has now completely turned green..

Pammi and Tej's relationship just went from Red to orange with just those two bites..

Dev and Nandini's relationship contiue to move towards darker and darker red πŸ˜†

Maan and Geet are filled with many many colors...

Biji remained colorless...

Aur mammey ka to kya kehna?? he can be best represented by this: 🀣

Hamara totally smart but totally confused Mamma...

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved ...πŸ˜ƒ

Kya Geet Balwantay ko "advance" degi ??? ya phir Maan ko "Gift "degi ??  samaj mein nahi aata what i want to see more ...ADVANCE ya GIFT ...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€ͺ

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aila, Mama bada chalak nikhla!!  Bechara, he was again not able to prove anything.  I say, Jugnu mama stop drinking for a day or two...ur brain will start functioning normally...

Geez...Dev falling in luv with Nandini...the guy will set a new record in falling in & out of love.  Personally, I like Naino- ka- tara more than Nandu. 

Tejipaji, you will not loss respect if you feed your wife...dekho dekho humara Maan ko dekho...would anyone believe he is the same guy who only thought about KC?? Nahin.  Kabi Nahin.  I like Pammi.  Lady, you need to develop your backbone else seduce your husband!πŸ˜†

Voila, Adi is back and as usual put his foot where his mouth is!

Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago