What books does Shyaam Saxena read

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
We all know this highly noble, intelligent being has gained his knowledge from books alone. As His elder daughter also refers to the same scenario...regarding him

I am truely inspired.. to follow in his steps. Please can some one let me know which books does he read, so that I can order the book containing such sacred pages  from the nearest book store.

What fun it would be - to sit leisurely with my feet up in my recliner, sipping a hot cup of caffinated liquid (to stop me from falling asleep). Reading and learning all about life, without having to go out to experience it or learn anythinng else further from elsewhere.
Life would be so easy...

My life will be blissful when such a scared book shall enter my hands. All the knowledge of the world alone in my very palms.

Please tell me soon.. I am eagerly awaiting.

Hmmm.. maybe if Adharsh will not be using his he can send us his copy here, because I'm sure Sax gifted all his children with this book.😃

Carisma
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry ..couldn't control myself!! 😆😆
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry ..couldn't control myself!! 😆😆

Omg.. I got really happeee.. thinking you have come to me with answers.. 😃 But 😭 I am still no nearer to getting knowlegeable. 😭
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
shrutisinha thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

We all know this highly noble, intelligent being has gained his knowledge from books alone. As His elder daughter also refers to the same scenario...regarding him

I am truely inspired.. to follow in his steps. Please can some one let me know which books does he read, so that I can order the book containing such sacred pages  from the nearest book store.

What fun it would be - to sit leisurely with my feet up in my recliner, sipping a hot cup of caffinated liquid (to stop me from falling asleep). Reading and learning all about life, without having to go out to experience it or learn anythinng else further from elsewhere.
Life would be so easy...

My life will be blissful when such a scared book shall enter my hands. All the knowledge of the world alone in my very palms.

Please tell me soon.. I am eagerly awaiting.

Carisma

diii funny topic diii i coulnt see book  sorry sweetuuu dii hahhahah😆🤣
shrutisinha thumbnail

Omg.. I got really happeee.. thinking you have come to me with answers.. 😃 But 😭 I am still no nearer to getting knowlegeable. 😭
😆

diii funny u r😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutisinha

diii funny topic diii i coulnt see book  sorry sweetuuu dii hahhahah😆🤣

Ohh shruti 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
shrutisinha thumbnail

Ohh shruti 😭

diii plzzz don't cry like nina jiii  hahhaha 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣
shrutisinha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutisinha

diii plzzz don't cry like nina jiii  hahhaha 🤣

next time i watch MKAP i see  everthink only for uuu my sweetuuu diii hahhah😆🤣
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lols..must b some gayan batofies books 😳
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sidra-

lols..must b some gayan batofies books 😳

Must be.. Infact I am very desperate to get hold of these books. That teaches the rest of the world - what they do not already know.