Home truths.. abt mkap, pratigya and forum

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Home Truths..

I as Carisma .. never realised that my infleuntial trait will follow me to the forum too.
Many people expect me to hold this forum together.. as they feel under my influence the rest will follow. If anything.. I have just believed in keeping the members here happy, entertained and to maintain peace amongst us. But I am honoured with your love, and support.. which has been motivating, stimulating and heart warming. Whatever I have done, has been a pleasure from my end.
Even whilst on Holiday.. I recieved PM requests on making posts.. which I did for you all.
As DOSA I took this as  a role.. to satisfy as many members as possible.
Which meant I could not always express my inner feelings as I wanted.

BUT... I hope you understand that like you all, I too have my POV's and need to express my thoughts on the show and the forum... hence I'm going to do that.
I know not all will like it.. but there comes a time in a members life that they have to break the mould and do what is right for them.

Back in he dayz.. I used to do the E.A's because  it added a fun element to the stressful storylines. It was always done in a fun context to lighten the forum. But it took alot of my time. Hence I never enjoyed the forum for myself.. but did it for you guys. I still continue to do whatever I can for you. Behind the scenes I provide technical support to members also and deal with their other requests... so it doesn't leave me with much time for myself. I feel annoyed at the fact that some members..come in for a short period of time and trash the threads, just for the sake of false bakaity.. they contradict valid posts. I think that is selfish and unconsiderate. This doesn't just happen with mine, but also to other members who have done and doing a lot for this forum. If those people think they can do better then.. pls be our guest!
I try and tackle certain topics with humour and fun... but every so often a cry baby emerges and ruins hard efforts. Hence I feel should I continue to waste time.
A. I love this show, B I am on the forum for the people here - not for the characters.
Characters and story lines are debatable. If I stood to carry out a serious debatable bakaity, then I can guarantee I'd have the last word. But I would not like to waste my energy, efforts and standards in debating seriously over a fictional show. There are more real important things in the world to be debating on.
Many seniour members - the founders of this forum, also left this forum, who provided great entertainment here.. because of the negative attitude of people. I fear that slowely myself and other members may end up doing the same.
It feels like you want these members to do the hard work for you to enjoy.. but then start getting yourself in a twist if they have POV's that do not match your own.

Here are my views on the show and characters...

Firstly please put your hands up, who do not realise that this is a fictional entertainment show?

For those who do not... then fictional means not true, entertainment means.. stress reliever from your real day to take you into the fictional world and give you pleasure. The characters are not real and DO NOT RESEMBLE PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD intentioanlly.
OOPS... That means Pratigya is a false character and so are he others. Sorry to burst your bubble!
This also means ARJA are not really KRIYA... OOPS sorry again to burst that bubble too.

Now hands up who wants to follow in the footsteps of a false character?

Okay seeing that Pratigya.. is the main lead here.. lets talk about her.
I do not see her as an inspiring character.. FULL STOP
What has she taught you? Lets look at the positives ... Be truthful, respect yourself and your dignity, respect your elders, work and earn, support your family. Be a law abiding citizen? Well.. I'm sure my parents and your parents taught you the same thing too, So did your teachers and the other people in your life who care about you.
Are ideal women truely this stone faced, rigid, hard nosed etc. That would be degrading.
Now what else she doesn't teach you in the right way.. us married more elder members try and teach and other members too,  through our bakaity. Support your partner, show them the way, sit down and talk. Rather than telling your partner Go to sleep now, and work twice as hard tomorrow, wheras she could have sat down talked to him till his mind was at rest and then SLEEP.
You have to remember marriage is team work - your partner is not your pet dog or doormat. Not all men want to be 'The graduate' that a woman has to act like their teacher. Marriage is based on equality too. Here and many other places Pratigya has failed. So why can people not comment on her negatives. Why must people tie a black ribbon around their eyes and blindly support her or worship her, and FORCE others to do the same? Do people not have a mind of their own to make their choices? Must we automatically idolise a figment of Mr Bushan's imaginery false character. Where is your own intelliegence in this?
Krishna is a fun character.. Not inspiring..but entertaining  and sweet. Again.. He shows unconditional love, and have to stick up for your wife etc. BUT he is not trying to reform the other characters to be like him. We know when Krishna is wrong and right. People write about him all the time.. But then no one seems to object. But if the show was called KrishnaPratigya then should people start .. only coz he's name is in the title of the series? Krishna too is the pratoganist of the show. And no man after the SR changes like he has done am sure

Maan Ki Awaaz Pratigya... Means Pratigya the oath, not Shyaam Saxena's beti Pratigya!
Co - incidently her name is in the title.
Now why is it that in a show called Pratigya/Oath...(I think that's what Pratigya means)
Why does Pratigya always becomes the ban jayee.. why is it she is the one always taking the Pratigya.. That half the time never reaches its destination or conclusion or execution, single handedly or double handedly?
Hence the audience are annoyed at this whole ban jayee situation.. which is done after degrading all the other characters.

For me a ideal woman is someone who is a good person, without cutting someone else's throat has a high flying career.
A mother and wife, who takes care and responsibility of her family and home first before running off to her parents all the time.
A wife who is a team player with her husband.
A woman who  puts her money where her mouth is and brings results in what ever she will do - not just give lenghthy bashans..

Shyaam Sax.. Yes He has his heart in the right place, though his brain may not always be. Pratigya learns from him and lives her life. In today's world. And you want to follow? Yes he is right regarding decency, truth, being honest and sincere in your work and job. But must he sing this tune allday everyday? Yes we know... So put a sock in it!
SS... Crimainal, yes bad side. But knows how to keep his family close. He is neither inspiring. But on the entertainment level he makes us laugh and he maks us cry.

Arushi..
Now why is it that amost all are happy to make remarkes on this girl... it's okay to make negative remarks on her.. but the minute she does something nice, people fail to praise her.
Infact.. forget her character... As Avantika she is bashed. Why? Has she ever snubbed her audience, ignored them, refused an interview. No she hasn't. Infact she has always been pleasant.

I feel that many members are biased - Pooja/ Pratigya cannot be talked about negatively but Arushi/Avantika can. Okay she has a character not liked by many.. But why the need to insult Avantika? It's okay to say that she cannot act - But cannot say the same for Pooja.
Who knows in the next perl Grey show - she may play the lead and Pooja a side acctress. Then she surely will be liked more by the viewers of the show.

I honestly think people need to be more considerate before shutting people down for their POV's.
And if you do not contribute much to the forum - then do not insult other people's work.. if you can do better - GO DO IT!

I think that's enough from me now..
U may like it, you may not.. either way good for you whether you take it in the right context or the wrong one.

Carisma.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'll take that bow now... Lol.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: carisma2

I'll take that bow now... Lol.

You deserve it fully!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I really don't have much to say...I think I have dissected P's character much in all other threads ...now can't be bothered to do anymore on this issue...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what about krishna's character????...plzzz comment on him too
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

what about krishna's character????...plzzz comment on him too

I already have done so - inc shyaam and Arushi..
How could I leave my fav character Krishna out
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the serial is "mann kee awaaz pratigya"...means that mann ke awaaz pratigya ban jaye...always listen what ur heart n mind say...n then be determined to follow it
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi carisma di
i really enjoy reading ur views but pl dont leave this forum due to some intruders๐Ÿ˜ก who r mayb jealous that our forum is more active than theirs so they want all the active members to stop posting articles 
the only way to stop it is to ignore these cry babies
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

the serial is "mann kee awaaz pratigya"...means that mann ke awaaz pratigya ban jaye...always listen what ur heart n mind say...n then be determined to follow it

Okay even with this maan ki awaaz.. where is everyone else's awaaz.. coz the cv's only make us listen to pratigya's. Pratigya.. is like an oath, it's like a hope
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pheonix1

hi carisma di

i really enjoy reading ur views but pl dont leave this forum due to some intruders๐Ÿ˜ก who r mayb jealous that our forum is more active than theirs so they want all the active members to stop posting articles 
the only way to stop it is to ignore these cry babies

Thankyou... sometimes it's intruders and sometimes it is people who haven't got the guts to face us with their real id's..
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with what u hv said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..whts the point of saying anything if every1 is gna get hyper over it..the whole point of a FORUM is so that every aspect is suposta b discussed good or bad..if u wna highlight all the good ponts and keep singing praises about something go n join a fan page