Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakarn

@carisma : SS accuses P of trying to change K to sax n taunts K for it when all P wants is K to do what is right...surely SS was barking n insulting K in his anger...the CV's r intending to show SS anger n irritation in that scene...this is why i said the CV's have failed in conveying their ideas , they show some thing n we see something ...pls give me any scene in which P wants K to b like Prof...if u r taking SS's taunts as true then by that theory K is also a naamard, naalayak, kutta n what not...n like amma said to P one day she is not prof's daughter , n like dadi says komal is dividing n destroying their house, like sakthi says K is 'kutte ki dum' who will never change for good, K who considers P as his life, breath n what not once said to her that he considers marrying her is a mistake, P called K a man lacking manhood etc etc n video evidence can b provided too...

Thanks Dhakarn... I see the underlying problem that you have with this post - is the fact that it has offended you. If it was a mere figment of my imagination then many people would not have agreed.
The inspiration for this idea came from SS''s words. Now MKAP doesn't always give you the answers of what it is portraying. This is where you stretch your own initiative and and figure 'out of the box'. With Literature... without being emotionally attach.. look at all the angles of a particular dialogue, track, action. Search for the irony and search for hints... for future tracks. Because of this habbit of mine, I can see both the good and the bad in the characters, the bloopers and also by the time I reach the end or a mystery.horror film or book - I already have guessed the culprit.
But that's beside the point.
In my POV and in the POV of many others they can see a transformation in K's character and u'd think where will it lead to in order to please Pratigya. He is satisfied with the way she is and that's what he wanted. Dhaks.. you come and go and give your opinions... but my role on the forum is different to yours. Like when you write your FFT, you possibly concentrate on the romance of Kriya, but not Komash, because you know people will not be interested. But some of us are, I Like the Komash jodi too, When I came to this forum I liked both the Jodi's  - but importance was always given to Kriya. So you cater for your audience. I have to cater for the majority of the audience here who have different POV's. I do not side into any group. I keep my views open on both sides in line with the current track. My role here is to entertain. Even FFT for me is a bakaity thread.. but I do that at the request of my friends here who want my view and take on things. Again that too I try and cater for all readers, silent readers too. I could disclude the Sax's but I'm sure there are many out there who do like them, and enjoy a discussion on them.
Dhaks... you know my threads are done with light entertainment and fun... not all are looking for serious bakaity threads.. and like a bit of light entertainment. I never said this was wrong if P is looking for K TO BE MORE PRINCIPLED, HONEST, LAW ABIDING.. to have the same qualities as her father. Because P to follows her dad more than her mum. She talks about her dad being more the perfect citizen, she never mentions her mum being the ideal wife. Because despite Naina's crying, she has always been a good wife and mother. Even Komal has more praises for Naina then her own daughters.
In a nutshell... In my POV upto a certain extent now.. I also think this merge has an element of truth.
You may not believe that.. and my job is not to make you conform because in your POV I'm sure you are right and I respect that. Many things which were not meant to offend people take it in a offensive way...
People need to lighten up.. and go with the flow again.. I know everyone's stress levels are high due to the recent track.. but all are different. My threads are to cater for the different POV's of this forum.. I do not side one party. For God sake I tried to be fair with Arushi... But people took that out of context too.
I never said that Pratiya has implied this.. but through SS's words to an extent the show HAS.
Its about our thoughts extended, as to would this be the ideal hubby for P. Because I have always thought that upto an extent K was rather ideal. Regarding working.. he never thought he had to.. or that he will join his dad's business. He never realised that he will marry P, who will not like him to get imvolved in SS's business. (Which in her way, she is right).
Hence I decided to walk off this forum... Let this ship sink, Lets see how long bakaity alone will keep it alive.
When you guys have discussions, you will hardly see me coming in and cutting you off, unless I feel something is taken out of context...Infact whether I agree with you or disagree, I'll press like on your post just to Thankyou for coming to my post and participating and sharing your POV. I do not like to insult people's thoughts or work. I also expect the same.
Enough said from me... or else you might fall asleep.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

hmm since i did not participated in the game so no right of me to comment in this thread but as far as the discussions going healthy i dont mind to discuss .now the talks r on p wanting to change k see i think prats want him to b a good responsible man as se has to spend her life with krishna and she is thinking about her making a family with k she saw that when k was not working his family members treated him like shit so she just wanted her future to b secured and as a wife she has every right to think about it plus i feel there is a lot f pressure on her as she feels she is the only one who can change or reform k as no one in house is least bothered wether he works or not thats why shes thinking too much and as a wife worried its not only p changing k in krishnas love pratigya has changed a lot remember in her house men women sit together at dining table and eat together but in tn in krishnas home its not like that she adjusted her self she changed herself because she loves krishna the day k said to her u have duties regarding this house too we can she her less visiting to her parents house and k can see all this thats why he wanted to change for her too its in a marriage both partners need to b changed need to b reformed this all changing shows there love and respect towards each other in the nd long live mkap

🤗to all of u i hope i havenot offended anyone i never meant to do so
stay haappy keep smiling and long live mkap

Respect your views and thanks for joining...
Yes it is right to want to bring the best out of your partner.. and with the right love and support it will happen. During the time of my hubby's exams.. I used to sit up with him sometimes supporting him, then go work in the mornings.. So support is important. I liked the support she showed him recently... although worried about Adharsh in the jail meeting, she sat at the Dabba and realised the boys needed her help and quickly switched modes from worried to thoughtful and helped them.
It's not about Pratigya changing him to a Sax. It's about how much do the CV's intend on changing his character? Is this what they intend for a more ideal husband for Pratigya. Is this what we will have to see in the end of the serial?
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Respect your views and thanks for joining...
Yes it is right to want to bring the best out of your partner.. and with the right love and support it will happen. During the time of my hubby's exams.. I used to sit up with him sometimes supporting him, then go work in the mornings.. So support is important. I liked the support she showed him recently... although worried about Adharsh in the jail meeting, she sat at the Dabba and realised the boys needed her help and quickly switched modes from worried to thoughtful and helped them.
It's not about Pratigya changing him to a Sax. It's about how much do the CV's intend on changing his character? Is this what they intend for a more ideal husband for Pratigya. Is this what we will have to see in the end of the serial?

u r welcome dear @bold for this we have to wait and watch after all this serial is all about krishnas transformation because of pratigya and for good also soo let us trust creatives i am sure they will not let us down😊
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

u r welcome dear @bold for this we have to wait and watch after all this serial is all about krishnas transformation because of pratigya and for good also soo let us trust creatives i am sure they will not let us down😊

you see it hurts...when i do the vm's and see the contrast between the old and the new k.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mishti : i am not saying u bashed P...n i am a K/AB deewani..everyone knows that.,but i love P too n kriya too...i am not saying that P is perfect ...nobody is perfect...but i see her forgiving arushi n giving her a sec chance as a sister as the same as she again n again gives K a sec chance as a wife...do u think a sister like P would allow a vulture like sakthi to have his way with her little sis when she pleaded in front of her admitting her mistake n repenting it.? N it was kesar's choice to exclude Arushi from case so how could P b blamed...n in prof case it was not exactly murder , the cv's r not stupid to show their counterpart of SS commiting murder when they try to show all that is right n good n what is right through him...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@carisma : u have misunderrtood me completely ..i am not offended at all ...if Ss called K 'kps' in a certain situation that doesn't imply that he will become that..we hear Ss proudly saying K is his son a true thakur off late too many times...it just shows how SS thinks.,he taunts K when he doesn't do per his wishes/rules n praises him when he toes the line.,its just as simple as that...just as long as P don't say or even hint that she wants K to b like her father its not right to accuse her..,n i still consider u as my friend n really like ur EA N FF n ur fft's n woukd like u to continue in the forum entertaining us...i belive forum woukd be more active with contrasting views...what's the fun if all says n sees the same thing...i don't know why u dragged my FF in here but i belive i have not written anything that offends u or hurts u on a personal level nevertheless i apologise profusely
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

@carisma : u have misunderrtood me completely ..i am not offended at all ...if Ss called K 'kps' in a certain situation that doesn't imply that he will become that..we hear Ss proudly saying K is his son a true thakur off late too many times...it just shows how SS thinks.,he taunts K when he doesn't do per his wishes/rules n praises him when he toes the line.,its just as simple as that...just as long as P don't say or even hint that she wants K to b like her father its not right to accuse her..,n i still consider u as my friend n really like ur EA N FF n ur fft's n woukd like u to continue in the forum entertaining us...i belive forum woukd be more active with contrasting views...what's the fun if all says n sees the same thing...i don't know why u dragged my FF in here but i belive i have not written anything that offends u or hurts u on a personal level nevertheless i apologise profusely

i don't know why u dragged my FF in here

... I did not mean to offend, Just used it as a example of your creative work, for example like i do the vm's and stuff, to target what my audience likes or requires and the same in all my work. Just in the way... I'm saying in your experience when you make a creation... you possibly would sit down and also think.. what shall i include that the readers will like. That's all I was saying. when we make something we do it out of our own interest and according to what the readers / viewers like.

I have no prob with your FF. I have not even had the chance to read it all to be honest... what i read uptil now - I enjoyed.

And I'm not blaming P, she is a figment of someone's imagination...
I could have explained this to you better the first day... but if you go to the earlier pages of this thread.. you will see that there were a few probs.. that i was involved in..
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Babs... you know my threads are done with light entertainment and fun... not all are looking for serious bakaity threads.. and like a bit of light entertainment. I never said this was wrong if P is looking for K TO BE MORE PRINCIPLED, HONEST, LAW ABIDING.. to have the same qualities as her father. Because P to follows her dad more than her mum. She talks about her dad being more the perfect citizen, she never mentions her mum being the ideal wife. Because despite Naina's crying, she has always been a good wife and mother. Even Komal has more praises for Naina then her own daughters.
In a nutshell... In my POV upto a certain extent now.. I also think this merge has an element of truth.
You may not believe that.. and my job is not to make you conform because in your POV I'm sure you are right and I respect that. Many things which were not meant to offend people take it in a offensive way...
People need to lighten up.. and go with the flow again.. I know everyone's stress levels are high due to the recent track.. but all are different. My threads are to cater for the different POV's of this forum.. I do not side one party. For God sake I tried to be fair with Arushi... But people took that out of context too.

Hence I decided to walk off this forum... Let this ship sink, Lets see how long bakaity alone will keep it alive.
When you guys have discussions, you will hardly see me coming in and cutting you off, unless I feel something is taken out of context...Infact whether I agree with you or disagree, I'll press like on your post just to Thankyou for coming to my post and participating and sharing your POV. I do not like to insult people's thoughts or work. I also expect the same.

Iam sorry , if somehow offended u, but i wanna tell u only one thing - U've been an Inspiration to many of the youngsters and hv lot of lovable followers here... we love u for ur dedication and u've done soo many things for us to be entertained...luvya for tht... Pls don't say tht u walk off and all... Pls...🤗
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Iam sorry , if somehow offended u, but i wanna tell u only one thing - U've been an Inspiration to many of the youngsters and hv lot of lovable followers here... we love u for ur dedication and u've done soo many things for us to be entertained...luvya for tht... Pls don't say tht u walk off and all... Pls...🤗

Bab's thank u... That means a lot... honestly..
babithaj thumbnail
@ Carisma - kum se kum return back my hug dear...😳