Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I was wondering why Ranbir gave a statement like "I never dated Katrina.."
There was never any need to say that..he could have left it ambivalent..keep people guessing,its what Bollywood does..

So Bhai got his way..hmmm

Ranbir will have better luck with new girls whose careers he can shape(like Salman did with Kat)...Unlike his exes who were independent,famous and having their own careers before he started dating(he was dating ..at least by the comments aboveπŸ˜†..

"Half of bollywood"? Anyway..This is the half he should be hanging out with..

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

It would be the party of a lifetime if sonam/deepika were both invited by biru

I don't think they would go even if they were invited. Besides I'd like Sonam to stay far far far away from Biru boy.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

I don't think they would go even if they were invited. Besides I'd like Sonam to stay far far far away from Biru boy.

They burned their bridges..knowingly burned it down..That they had the audacity to do it, is what shocked every one..not what they actually said..But that he didn't matter.. was what got Rishi so mad about..
Edited by you2 - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^You are probably right...they both burned their bridges and they didn't care...it was like we don't need you Ranbir Kapoor πŸ˜† Anyways Ranbir doesn't need them either...so it's all good for everyone :-) Sab apni apni jagah khush!

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Kat is outta the picture, happily going back to her Sallu and Ranbir is into Angela now 😍 πŸ˜†

I agree he's having angela on the side while Nargis is in the USAπŸ˜† . Also, Katrina was never with him and both have said so, and Salman and Katrina are together!😊
Mistyy thumbnail
who in the world is  Angela now??πŸ˜”

man, new girl in Ranbir's life everytime i come to the forum..it's getting super hard to keep track😡
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
100 kilos of ice..😲. I would also want to know how many litres of booze...πŸ˜†... would be good to do calculations for planning a party ,u know πŸ˜‰
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

who in the world is  Angela now??πŸ˜”

man, new girl in Ranbir's life everytime i come to the forum..it's getting super hard to keep track😡

Lol ya looks like ranbir and Deepika are having a dating competition.πŸ˜‰

And Anushka ranveer dating? From the likes of KWK looked like they hated each other..it was like they were enacting their characters from BBB!!
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Micky_elle

Lol ya looks like ranbir and Deepika are having a dating competition.πŸ˜‰

And Anushka ranveer dating? From the likes of KWK looked like they hated each other..it was like they were enacting their characters from BBB!!

Ranbir is winning hands down!!!πŸ˜†
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

They're SO cute.