Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: souroj

Aditiji even I will be flying back soon, so I will have better things to do once I reach home and hope I will get over my addiction of watching this crap.
Maybe Cvs r planning to write off Kasa's character. No brainy character can survive in this show. Masoom had brains so she has gone missing.

How true...brains and UT ...like oil and water...but with these CV's once they run out of material...Masoom will come back to play havoc again...only way she might not return is if they end this farcical serial.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guess the cv/creative director has had a major head accident/injury -hence amnesia-😕.He has forgotten where the serial had ended-last his memory told him iccha and taps are friends-so the journey begins=KYA HOTI HAI UTARAN!!!
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

Guess the cv/creative director has had a major head accident/injury -hence amnesia-😕.He has forgotten where the serial had ended-last his memory told him iccha and taps are friends-so the journey begins=KYA HOTI HAI UTARAN!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 very well said it def looks like the most probable thing..🤣🤣🤣
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

OMG this is so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣