Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update!!!! Loved the whole part of Maan n Geet together... It was amazing ,fabulous n heart wrenching!!!! I'm left speechless... Hats off to U...
muskaan... thumbnail
what a kashmakash...
I mean both are right at their place...

Geet is right as she dosent want to hurt Maan as it is not like u love someone & when u see someone better u start loving someone else...but here she has right for that as Dev has cheated on her for no reason...

for Maan...he loves Geet unconditionally ...so he will do what ever it takes to make her happy...but he is all Sad...

it really feel sad for them...
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aw maan can do anything 4 her...
loved it
con soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
now i am really angry on geet...
wat is she doing...
the thing dev did with her...she is doing with maan...
how can she forget the pain she got from dev and the same thing she is giving to maan who has understood her so well and stands by her all decisions...never let any one question her and protected her thro all these and loves her to the core without any expectation then wat she does give the same pain she is suffering...well the only person who is not bothered and is not in any kind of pain is probably dev...
idiot kahin bhi jaatha hain mast zindagi hain uski...
not sure how things wud turn out from here...muski is it going to b all sad sad...
Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a beautifullt painful update! I hope Priya can talk some sense into Geet and Geet gets over the fact that she loves Dev. Continue soon.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

what to say... feeling pain for both

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb!

poor maan!...really feeling sorry for him!

i hope that geet will understand maan!...

continue soon!
myedward12 thumbnail
nice update, but don't Maan's parents know him at all? he can never do this kind of thing!
jasraj123 thumbnail
lovely update muskaan. eventhough it was sad but i like it. u r good writer and know how to engage ur readers😆😉. i am liking this. hopefully soon geet realize her feelings tooo😉. maan's dad behaviour made me wonder. why he doesn't khow his son properly. he should know his son can't do anything like that

pls pm me when u update next😆
craziekudi thumbnail
actually that was so beautiful...

geet taking comforyt from maan... knowing maan loves her unconditionally... they way her mind is fighting for maan!!! trying not to give him any kind of pain!!!!

the way maan understood geet's small desires... giving her the comfort the way he knew...

lovely update muskaan!!!

why the hell is devil indirectly destroying their relation!!!

excited about next update