Shama Sikander to say Darna Marna Hai

aparichita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Shama Sikander (Pooja of Ye Meri Life Hai) and  unconventional-looker Pawan Shankar (Siddhant of Siddhant) will play a married couple in Star One's Darna Mana Hai in a story, which begins January 16.

The four-episode story is being directed by Prasad, who earlier directed K Street Pali Hill, Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. Shankar and Sikander will shortly leave for Pune, where they will be required to shoot for the remaining three days.

Six days of shooting has been completed in Surve Farms (Panvel), Jaipan Studio (Goregaon) and Tata Bungalow (Marol).

Were approached earlier

Shankar plays the eccentric character of Dhananjay Khurana. Shama who plays Sana, falls in love with him on the Internet and the two tie the knot. Only later, Shama realises the mess that she has got into.

Incidentally, both Shankar and Sikander had been approached to do Darna Mana Hai earlier, too; but things did not fall in place. Once the actors didn't have the required dates and at another time they did not like the story they were offered.

Says Shankar, "When I read this particular story, I could not keep it down." Sikander chips in, "This one has a lot of scope for me to perform." They both are excited with their roles as they were completely different from them in reel-life characters β€” Dhananjay and Sana. While Pawan claims, "I am very seedha-saadha and adjusting in real life", Shama claims, "I have never chatted on the net ever."

Darna Mana Hai has been inspired by the film of the same name, made by Ram Gopal Varma's Factory, and the format is similar, too. The series is produced by K Sera Sera

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyguria thumbnail
Woah!!!! Thanks for the aticle and news!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
OH GOD!! SHAMA DOING A HORROR SERAIL?? 🀒 🀒 🀒

DARNA MANA HAI on STAR ONE is more like.....HASNA ZAROORI HAI yaar seriously...desi horrors mein DARR kaan HAASI zada aata hai! πŸ˜†
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi

too rite taffy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
desi gurl thumbnail
thanks for the info.. awww.. Shama won't be with Amit.
prettyguria thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

OH GOD!! SHAMA DOING A HORROR SERAIL?? 🀒 🀒 🀒

DARNA MANA HAI on STAR ONE is more like.....HASNA ZAROORI HAI yaar seriously...desi horrors mein DARR kaan HAASI zada aata hai! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I bet shereads ur fan-ficsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

desi_chick05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi gurl

thanks for the info.. awww.. Shama won't be with Amit.

i know!😭😭😭

thanks for sharing😊

prettyguria thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_chick05

i know!😭😭😭

thanks for sharing😊

I thought u loved AmitπŸ˜†

desi_chick05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyguria

I thought u loved AmitπŸ˜†