DeSiRe'S gAlLeRY UPD 4 ON PAGE 18(4/10)

shonadesire thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HEY FRIENDS🤗 🤗🤗🤗🤗

SHILPA HERE AS SOME OF U KNOW ME, I AM HERE AS READER. MY ONE FRIEND

Friend, i m new in this field, i dn't know these siggies r good or bad,but my friend(NIKI) force me to open this gallery n i can't say no to her. SO NOW I OPEN MY GALLERY. plz bear me...if u think, i  need to improvement, so plz tell me open heartly.welcome all appreciation n crtitism. I need ur support, comments n love.

1.     As I am die hard fan of Dill Mill Gayye, my most of the siggies are on them.

2.    I love Karan Singh Grover And Jennifer Winget a lot, I also like Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan so I will make siggies on them.

4. i also make siggy others also

3.    And as per requests yes I will take requests.

P.S: My two friends(NIKI N GEET) who encorage me a lot to start gallery.If they rn't with me i don't think open this gallery. Thanks u guysss for ur support, love n trust. love u so much

Please friends if u like please press like tab and comment, ur support means a lot to me.

With Lots of love

Shilpa

Edited by shonadesire - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonadesire thumbnail
INDEX😛
UPDATE 1:-PAGE 1
UPDATE 2
UPDATE 3
UPDATE 4

Edited by shonadesire - 12 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
PM LIST
Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
UPDATE:1

Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yipee Finally u did it i am so so so happy that i can not describe my feelings in words, just i love u so much and ur talent

Firstly congratulation sweetheart for opening it

congratulation and celebration

Thanks So Much 
" />

and now coming to siggies they are awsome i l love them a lot especially the opening one and 4th 5th 6th and 7th one i just love them so much that leave me just speechless and the wording on each siggy u rock shilpu, sachi me its too gud.

P.S. Thanks Geet for convincing Shilpa otherwise she will not do this so thanks so much

And Gyanvi haw isnee tujhe btaya nahin tu vaapis aa hum log mil kar iskii pitaii karenge par abhie chodd dete hai itnaa achii siggies jo banai hai

And Shilpu sweetheart sab ne tujhe improvement ke liyye kch naa kch advise di hai so try to follow them, convert ur work in diamond.

but for me i am just so happy  and these are best l love them

with lots of luv

" />

nikita
Edited by niki.5 - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear...CONGRATULATIONS for the first gallery of urs...and so Sorry for late comment...All the siggies are just too good...Especially the KSG one...All the very best My dear ...make more siggies and do PM me...we are always with you..now its tym for party na🥳...thanks for the PM...take care...and this is  for you...👏
👏

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shilpa!

🥳Congrats On Opening your shop =)🥳

I am glad that you started something of your own, my time to give my appreaction to you! I loved the Siggies! You are very talented! Cant wait to see upcoming siggies. Update SOOON!

Love Priyanka.
nice!

sorry 2 xams today!
gotta go study!
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago
Hey Shilpa...🤗
🥳Congrats for your first creation gallery 🥳
WIsh u open many more galleries...😛

good start dear...👏 👏
all siggies are really nice

loved the Siggies...😛
and as far criticism is concern ...all siggies are very nice
i just wnt to give u an advice and wnt to help u though i m also knew in dis gallery field and creations ... take help of photoshop tutorials...many tutorials r n IF...by them u can learn to remove those sharp edges of pics...and how t make dem smooth and bright...nd few more things which will help u to make more beautiful siggies...hope i didn't hurt u ...
and You are very talented,...nikki and geet did a great job in convincing u...
Cant wait nxt update... Update SOON...take care

lots of Love
jannat

cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very nice...!!! <3
loved all of them...