SBB..Horror Interviews UTube Video Link Added..!!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well guys theirs more in stores for u..!!
*Surprised*πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Well I was Shocked..!! To see the same old repeat segment's in coming up's..!! Yes, guyz they showed the same segment as yesterday in the  coming up's..!! 
Head-Line's: ''Bhoot Banglaye Mai Fase Deewanye..!!"

They showed Hunted House a.k.a AMetzSid Meeting Mahal..!! Yes the Continuation of day before yesterdays entry scene..!! But,
They took Interview of
 ViVaH
Vivan was showing off his Vampire tactics.. to Vahbbiz n was trying to Bite Her..!!
Vivian: what r u doing here..??huh..!!😲
Vahbbiz:  u called me for DATE..?? u forgot..?!😳
Vivian: Did I, did I  called u here?? when??πŸ˜•
Vahbbiz: *gave him a playful punch on shoulder's*You didn't ..do u have any one else except your Girl frnd..?
Vivi ooh yes, I remember now ..Sooo Soo Sorry..!!
It was a playful fight n yes done on purpose...*Just for FuN*

Tracker Angad Interview:

Ruhi: yeah bhoot bangal hai.. [ she was playing arund with the props kept in their the Horror stuff's..]
Angad: Well he was still in characterπŸ˜‰[ you guyz will understand when you see that]

And For all Kabir Fans
they even took his Interview..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Kabir was having FuN with snakes..!![I guess now that's only left for him , but happy atleast they showed him]

Sid - Suku Better now known as SK's..!!πŸ˜‰
[ They rocked again .. this time Sid took his stage away from Suku]
 The Interviewer said that Abhay has come here to Protect Pia from you do you have to say something..??
Sid; OOh Yes, Tell him to clean the House.. As it's too messy ..!! [ooh, Sid likes it Clean]
Suku: [OoH well we have heard it from the Devils mouth Why shuld I speak] She was Just Laughing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tctb1FPc98I[/YOUTUBE]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tctb1FPc98I">www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tctb1FPc98I

Well I wish their shuld be more surprises in for us, like this one..!!πŸ˜ƒ

p.s:sorry for the Hinglish Spell mistakes..my Hindi is not that gr8..πŸ˜†!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
What Sid wants Abhay to clean d house 🀣🀣🀣
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharing always vivah...πŸ˜•
acullen58 thumbnail
ye vivah to hamesha chipke rehte h!!!!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info😊

Can't wait for the video!!!
I adore our SKs (Suku and Sid) 😳😳They are fun to watch offscreen and what an amazing coact onscreen.Now I am a certified Sid-Suku fan
(Neethz kaha ho tum?)πŸ˜ƒ

I'm glad that they interviewed Kabir,Tracker and Angad as well.I wish Priya was also there.We rarely get interviews of her

@ViVah
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ€”

Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kritz:Well I feel the same, SK's Rox..!!
I Adore them..
wish to see more of them Off-Screen Never the less I also want to see ViSu..!!
I was missing Priya wal but she was not shooting for that scene so she must be somewhere else ..!! But, wish to see her soon.. in one..!!
I dono why but have a feeling that Like before this Dobriyal Sisters will save Their Birdy's Life
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why Alvays ViVah 're together Man ... LoL Sid is Orderin' to Abhay clean the house ...  🀣 totally funny .. But why they couldn't give interview from the Serial syd .. Personal life and Reel life must be separate .. as ViVah alvays seen together ... why can't be Visu together ?
Ashtad. thumbnail
@TM Thnx for sharing:)
can you give me the exact time for Trangad to SK's part?😊

Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks for posting, Nidz. It would have been better if it was a group interview instead of having a mix of on-screen and off-screen couples. Leads of all the shows that at least I see give interviews together , instead of plopping in their real life partners. Vivian and Vahbiz really don't get the message, do they? From being to cute , they have gone on to be downright  irritating and at this rate , the viewers may not even want any more SBB , SBS and stuff. Sid is always fun to watch. Makes you smile all the time.

i agree to u totally when they are giving interview for show atleast they should be with leads or a group interview together i miss seeing vivian with other caste members sid kabir suku everyone