Thanx to JUGNU MAAMA's jasoosi

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx to JUGNU MAAMA's jasoosi๐Ÿ‘ because of which DEV is paying for whatever he has done to GEET ofcourse whatever he is experiencing is nothing before the pain GEET has undergone but still its fun to watch DEV under such hilarious situations๐Ÿคฃ

and SS is doing great job as DEV his expressions are too good and i can't stop myself from laughing in fact my tummy and my cheeks are aching due to the continuous giggling session of mine๐Ÿคฃ and MOM is looking at me with irritation on her face and she is a bit worried about my condition and she keeps on asking what's wrong with me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... i said nothing MOM DEV is paying for his sins ... she is screaming at me that i have gone mad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so guys i thought of sharing my pleasure with u guyz so plz watch these comic expressions of DEV and have fun

e loji DEV aur MAAMA ji ka dosti hogayi dekhlijiye SUPERB COMBO of this DUO ๐Ÿคฃ

I want TEJI,LUCKY,NANDINI and LACHI also to take him a trip to hell - DEV definitely deserves it๐Ÿ˜ˆ

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i keep on laughing seeing his expressions
asavari01 thumbnail
i also liked the way to tells mamaji...apne apna size dekha hai and mera size...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
dev v maneetk sath rhtai rhatai funnynexpression dena sikh gya...lolz
Jab jugnu mama ji ne uski pitayi ki then i luv d dialogue of dev tht look at urself n my self...lolz
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
too funny
u know actually i dont want balwants identity to exposed out soon becoz i want to see how dev ki pitayi hogi๐Ÿ˜†
and even i want everyone to know that he is none other than the one who cheated geet 1st๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

tab deekna tej,nandu,lucky,beeji kya karenge
Desipunjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Literaly said jaisi karni vaisi bharni n d present trak of d show is romantic n hilarious. Thanks 4 sharing...d jasusi of jugnu mama..
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dev's scenes were hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ
iss becharay nay kya kia.. sara kia dhra tou puranay dev ka tha ๐Ÿ˜†

i just love the way he acts.. ๐Ÿคฃ 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful post .
totally funny thing m keep laughing ๐Ÿ˜†
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SLDEEPS Totally agree ๐Ÿ˜†.  This versatile character Samir is so totally mind-blowing in characterizing various emotions and I am loving it.  Yes SLD, this drunkun Maama pulls his cockiest best at a Sherlock Holmes game and SS has to nosedive to safety, often depending on his own big bro to pull him out of the theatrical situations hes put under๐Ÿ˜†.

Cheers  SLD๐Ÿ˜›.
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿคฃ

Agree..Nice Post..