have no words to say

continue soon

plz pm me

Thank you!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: N_NS

Nice update Shalini!! I am waiting for the part when Abhay tells Piya his secret and I hope he tells her about her 'so called' family too...
-Nidhi :)

Thanks Nidhi!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

lovely update shalini..
actually i'm little tensed to know pia's reaction when abhay reveals his secret..
do continue soon..

Thanks Ramani! Next update has the revelation.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">most awesome update. love abhiya romance.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">wonder how will pia react after knowing abhay's secret</font>

Thanks disha.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

superb... loved abhay pia romance...

</div>n waiting 4 pia reaction on abhays secret...<div>cont soon

Thanks Akshi!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

It was beautiful and mesmerising

Abhay is too much guilt-conscious. But I feel so good that finally he is going to reveal his secret ! I hope pia accepts him. . . .

beautifully written

just loved the update dear

plz continue soon

can't wait to see what will happen next. .tc

Thank you. The truth will be out soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

<font color="#ff0066" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It was mindblowing and breathtaking...</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">update soon...</font>

Thanks Selina.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

Lovely romance but I hope he tells her the secret quickly beofre anything disastrous can happen I have avery bad feeling about this forest trip...

Thanks but that's exactly what's gonna happen.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiora

briliant n romantic!luvd it!waiting 4 pia's reaction.update asap.

Thanks Tora.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
REVEALED. Abhay dived into the blue water while a giggling Pia caught his hand and he slowly pulled her down enjoying an underwater liplock. She suddenly parted and started swimming away from him to tease him. He swam after her, both laughing like kids, until he saw her stop suddenly and sink down. He instantly held her and brought her out of water. She was in her sense but appeared way too weak. He gently patted her cheeks asking,"Are you allright honey?" She mumbled,"Hmm. I felt my head swoon a little and lost balance". "It's okay dear. I won't create any more trouble for you. We'll go back home tonight itself",he said. He carried her to the bedroom and while she changed her wet clothes, he bought breakfast for her. The rest of the day was spent in silent talks while she rested in his arms. Amidst all this love, Abhay completely forgot that he was supposed to reveal everything to Pia. In the evening, at about six, he asked her to get ready for their last visit to the scenic beauty of Mt. Abu. Pia wore a velvety black full sleeved yet short dress and Abhay just wore a white shirt on top of his jeans. Hand in hand, they reached a dense forest area. It could be seen that people don't generally visit that area. But it was a lovely sight. They walked a little and then sat down at one of the boundary hills. It was an open hill from where a valley could be seen down. A small river was flowing along the valley glittering like the stars. Abhay lay down on the coarse rock looking at the moon. Pia rested her head on his stomach and entwined her hands with his. "I love the moon Abhay. It's such a beautiful creation of God",she said. He started playing with her hair and said,"And I love you. You're the most beautiful creation of God". She smiled shyly and got up and fell on his chest hugging him. "Abhay, when we return home I'll stay with you right? Mum and dad won't take me back will they?",she asked. "Me and my family are always there for you. So don't worry hmm?",he said. "I don't know why but I'm feeling very insecure as if something really bad is going to happen with me",she said. With that Abhay turned her on the rock such that he had his left limbs on her. He fondly stroked her and said,"Let anything happen but you and me will be together forever". He moved his lips on her shoulders and kissed the jaws. He then kissed her eyes and nose and she tightly held his hand in passion. Then like a final touch he pulled her mouth to his sucking and exploring her soft pink lips. Both their hands went up to hold each other's face as tight as possible. She rolled along the rock with him while they kissed each other crazily. He abruptly withdrew his lips and kissed down her neck lowering down to her chest when suddenly... Suddenly someone came from behind and pulled him by his collar of the shirt while Pia got perplexed. She got up instantly as that man covered in brown cloth advanced towards her. Abhay got up and to the greatest surprise of Pia shoved him to a nearby tree with an unnatural force. The attacker took off his mask and Pia saw Vansh's devilish face. Abhay pulled Pia walking away. Vansh came from behind and slammed Pia to a tree and Pia fell down, her head bleeding. Abhay got so angry that he charged at Vansh. As Pia supported herself along the tree, she witnessed a horrifying sight which blew out the living daylights out of her. In front of her own eyes at a distance, she saw Vansh, yes Vansh himself groaning like an animal and his bones twisting with his teeth becoming animal like. He transformed into a wolf and Abhay knew that he couldn't defeat him in human form. He knew Pia was there but he didn't have an option. As Pia watched further in shock, her own beloved lover to whom she bequeathed even herself, the man who vowed to love her forever, yes the man with whom she had relations, he was no longer behaving normal. His eyes were no more brilliant blue. His nails were no more short and trimmed. His teeth were no longer human. The creature before her wasn't the Abhay who was just now kissing her chest. He was a VAMPIRE. With gleaming purple eyes, elongated fangs, long claws he was fighting a wolf who was supposed to be Vansh. Her mind failed to provide her even the best explanation. She didn't know if she was in her senses at all. Her mind was repeating all the many times Abhay kissed her, how last night he slept with her, how just a minute ago he was over her body and how he just now transformed into a deadly creature. She couldn't hear or see what happened next. She was devastated. Abhay managed to rip away Vansh's heart and tear him up in a deadly manner. In semi conscious state she saw Abhay ripping up Vansh and then, and then oh God! He was coming towards her! She turned cold and somehow got up. "Pia? Are you okay? You're bleeding!",he said. "Don't kill me! spare me!don't come near me!",she shrieked and ran down the hill in the terror but fainted midway.