Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
I just want to start by pointing out that I'm not obsessed or addicted ๐Ÿ˜ณ I swear I'm not. The whole countdown thing is just my excitement bubbling over. No big deal. Just excitement. I did not spend my whole day obsessing over the upcoming episode. I have a life *looks anxiously at the writers* I'm not obsessing.

And what's wrong with a little obsession?  I'm proud of my love for LTL and I don't care what anybody thinks, I'm still gonna countdown before an episode's up. Boo-who.

Ignoring my immature behavior, let's move on to DHAN TA NAAAN, Ana's fabulously boring analysis of tonight's episode. Lemme hear you say "WE LOVE ANA'S BORING ANALYSIS OF LTL EPISODES. YAY." I still can't hear you, guys. Disappointing ๐Ÿฅบ

Scene #1-2: I simply loved how protective Dutta was here. Man. That was seriously droolworthy. But then I never really need a reason to drool over him other than, well, him. The whole hero-act he pulled off; catching Naku before she fell, carrying her around to the other side of the car to keep out of sight, putting her in the car, binding her wound and pressing his hand against it... uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me*

One of the details that I really loved in this Naku-hurt scene was when he caressed her forehead and had the flashbacks of all the times she's nursed his wounds. Wow. This man has fallen hard for his wife. No kidding. He's a goner  I especially loved it when our sher got all angry with her for getting out of the car and she's just lying there unconscious and he can't even yell at her, because she's vulnerable. Loved how he pulled himself together; his worry for her was heart-warming. The way that he used his kurta to wipe off her blood... uff... somebody get me a fan...

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car ๐Ÿ˜ See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows*

Scene #3-4: For once AS got instantly concerned for Naku and not Dutta first. This was oddly refreshing. Her concern for Naku was really nice to witness and especially how Roops followed Dutta to his room, tucking Naku in and offering her Bhau some support was just really sweet and a wonderful change in terms of Roops' character. I feel that she has stepped onto the path of redeeming herself as well. Her concern for her brother and his wife seems genuine.

Where were Leela and Suds? What's going on between them? How are they working things out or has their marriage unofficially ended?

Scene #5-6: Loved those moments in which Dutta watched Naku in her sleep. Loved how he rested his brow against hers, wondering how much more pain she could take. I like the fact that he considers her so human. She's perfection personified in his eyes (it's a paradoxical statement, I know), but I like how he's beginning to realize just how vulnerable she is and that she, being human, has limits as to how much pain she can endure. It worries him, because this sudden realization seems to be making him feel more vulnerable as well. If Naku can be harmed, and break... well, it makes him more desperate when it comes to protecting her, doesn't it? Because he can't make it without his strength... and if she breaks... hard to even consider...

"... aur kitna dard sahegi tu, Naku...?" This was the best quote in tonight's episode. I just loved the simplicity of it, the worry and desperation and pain those words held. Beautiful. Just imagine the amount of barely restained emotions that Mishal would have shown with this dialogue... ๐Ÿ˜

Dutta's frustration is starting to take its toll on him - as it was shown in the scene he had with Baji. His wife's been attacked and he still can't find the culprit. That's gotta piss him off ๐Ÿ˜† He's not a man of patience when it comes to finding and killing his enemies.

Which makes me wonder... where is Kala? Is he having people keep an eye on her? On her whereabouts and such? Knowing what she's capable of doing...

Uff... when Naku started talking about not trusting NS, I visibly cringed ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคข It's not that I don't agree with her. I do. But I just knew that this wasn't the right time or way to drop that bomb in Dutta's lap. His reaction had me wincing and I mentally hissed at Naku to shut up, but of course she kept on blabbering about NS being the bad man. TIMING, Naku, it's all about the TIMING. This was not it ๐Ÿคข

Dutta yelled at her  GADHA. YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING!

Okay, I admit that even I don't think NS was behind the attack... in fact, I have a strong feeling that we'll be surprised when it comes to the diabetes-stricken oldie. But... I know that he's not entirely trustworthy and so I'm on Naku's side in all this. Dutta NEEDS to listen to her. And he will. Just not while he's in shock of almost having lost her and furious about having lost out on an opportunity to cut off her stabber's head. There's an emotional storm headed Dutta's way and telling him RIGHT NOW that he can't trust the one man he has trusted for years and whom he respects a lot is JUST NOT THE RIGHT WAY to go about things, Naku! TIMING, for crapola's sake.

Thankfully, Naku's stubborn. She won't give up on convincing so easily. Besides, she's good at recognizing people's nature... Dutta will have to believe her eventually.

Right?

Precap was ๐Ÿ˜ Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? ๐Ÿ˜† He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine ๐Ÿ˜ณ For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair ๐Ÿ˜† Thank God that he didn't ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, I'm done gushing over tonight's episode. So... can we have a special episode up like... right NOW? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great Update BB
Dutta taking care of injured Nakku ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
After seeing precap Waiting for tomorrows episode

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜lovely episode! you make me speechless everytime BB!! Kya comment karu?! Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful episode, just awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Donno how to thank you BB โ€“ each day gets better.๐Ÿค—

This is the TaSha I longed to watch on screen. Nice to see Dutta remembering all the instances when Nakku had taken care of him.  His pain seeing her hurt was so well described. I hurt too.

Baji's phone ringing and Dutta getting upset was cool, so natural.๐Ÿ˜Š

And Dutta losing his cool even when she was hurt โ€“ is so Dutta. โญ๏ธ Thanks for not changing the character. That rage, the anger is his trait and that should never change right or wrong. He could mellow down but never change.

Aww the precap โ€“ just amazing. Can't wait for 'morrow. Nakku with tresses hanging loose and Dutta lost โ€ฆwas always one of my dream sequences.๐Ÿ˜

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..Dutta in love pain anger..all just wow...But I knew it he will not believe nakku that nana is behind all this..Precap looks interesting...Romance hi romance hai charooon aur...lol..Fantastic Update BB...Since now its confirmed Mishal is not returning...I guess tumhari story se hi anand uthana padhega...Love u...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks BB for the update..๐Ÿ˜Š

Dutta's emotions very well portrayed.. his deep concern about Nakku being hurt, remembering the time when she took care of him when he was hurt.. and he wants the man who hurt Nakku at any cost.. '..usne dutta ki patni per hamla karke apni maut ko bulaya hain..'๐Ÿ˜

He almost lost his cool on nakku.. but liked how he controlled himself later..
but he has a strong belief on NS.. it is a hard task for nakku to make him believe her..
and he is angry when Baji's phone rings..๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the precap..how some of us had wished for this scene..he wants to see nakku with her hair left open..hai..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.๐Ÿ˜• Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together always and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair ๐Ÿ˜...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww...The precap ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll wait for that ๐Ÿ˜  

These epis are making me yearn for the TV epis even more  2day's epi is just ๐Ÿ˜ญ I can visualize Dutta taking his head up and closing his eyes and again looking at Nakku ( I use Nakku only here with MR/Dutta ...Don't feel like using it with that fellow ๐Ÿ˜• ) ๐Ÿ˜† ...  All FBs have been covered and very well covered ...Dutta sitting on heels *sigh* I wanna see it ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Nakku can't convince him ! Yeah banda aisa hi hain ๐Ÿ˜† Bharosa karne mein waqt lagta hain ๐Ÿ˜† 
The precap again !!!!๐Ÿ˜

Thanxx for the update BB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb, n me have no words!!!
Just mind blowing!!
Thank u so much BB :D