Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi_bs thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys for the late update from today i will try to update every alternative day ... well may be except weekends ... so here i continue and update .😳.😊.

PART - 3

dad-come to my room i need to talk with you ...

Prersent:

as pia was lost in the past. misha brings her a coffee and seeing no response from pia she just jerked by shoulders. which made pia to cpme to present and took the coffee with thankful smile. misha was about to ask something when her mobile rings. she excuses and goes to talk after sometime.
with a sorry face
misha-pia its dad, he is calling me urgently. i think its about birdy.
pia thinks fora while that "uncle never calls like this. it must be important" she knows that misha cant leave her like this. so she composes herself and with a genuine understanding smile
pia-misha it must be important
misha-i know but you..
pia cuts her saying that she is really fine and convinces her to leave..
pia goes back to her thoughts...
after sometime the announcement of the flight landing made her stand move near arrivals.
her heart was pondering. one part of her was excited and happy that she is going to see him after 1 year, god knows how she dyeing just to have glimpse of him. other pat was tensed to face him. she cant bear his col attitude towards her and his behavior as if she doesn't exist in his life.

suddenly she felt his presence when she focused near the gate she was full happy there he was emerging through arrivals. with a blank face he stood and when her eyes met him she gave a wide smile waiting for the anticipation but her smile faded when his eyes turned fury and was coming towards her which made her shiver.
he came infront of her. she was just filling him in her eyes when
abhay-what are you doing here.
pia was hurt and couldnt talk
this irritated him and he repeated the same question. in other hand pia was silently crying, finally it happened what she feared. all the while she was waiting for him and here he is angry to see her. finally she made some courage and speaks with blank face.
pia-dad sent me
abhay-what why did i... argggh.. leave it.
without even facing her he just find-out his way with luggage followed by pia.

pia-abhay how was your journey
abhay was not at all listening to her he just asked the car.
pia-i came with friend. so i didn't brought car sent by dad, she had to go urgently. so... before she continues abhay cuts her with
abhay-what you.. just go away i can find way to guest house by taxi.
before she can talk he stops a taxi and gives the adress to driver and leaves giving a cold glare to pia.

pia couldn't believe what happened. she just drops on her knees and starts crying..

suddenly...

hai guys sorry for sad update. you will nget a happy update next i hope you will get happy.
i will talk about ff after next update.
and as i couldnt update yesterday immideately after one or two page comments you will get next update. just make long cooents and get the happy update soon
i will make it long also

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey palavi 
 this was a really small one ... i am eagerly waitin fr nxt update ... continue soon and plz make it long😳❤️
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update..yaar:)yeah its sad..bt..very nice post..:)update soon ca'nt wait..for another chaps..
mansim thumbnail
nice part👏
 but it was short😭..make it long next time 😃
abhay was so cold towards her😡
want to know soon what happened in the past😕
thanks for the pm😊
 update soon😉
karantakiar thumbnail
Gr8 nd wndrful part dear.
thnx for d pm.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4gett to pm me.
luv u
vritika
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HEY PLZ DO CONTINUE I m waiting 4 it
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Update Dear.. Short bt Nyc.. Y is Abhay so Rude..?? Poor Piya.. Eagerly waiting for d next update.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the PM
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome but didnt understood y abay behaved rudely if he is her boyfren so y he behaved rudely plz cont soon and also send me pm please
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I read ur ff today

its lovely
continue soon
pleeez pm me
love u
renuka