Unknown bond -- love__FF{Updated on page3}5may

Posted: 12 years ago
A girl is sitting on the chair . by looking her you can say she was tensed . as the flight time came near her heart beats were heavy she was trying to calm herself but was not possible . it was like her body is becoming out of control and she covers her flushed face with her palms. mean while another girl comes near her
girl-calm don pia the flight is 1 hour late be cool . why are you behaving so odd , its not like your some hitler father is coming .
now the girl removes her hands and sees the other girl. calming herself
Pia-i know misha . i know. i am ok . dont worry
misha-come on pia never face is telling everything. just be cool . now tell me who is coming, i cant believe i am here in the airport waiting for someone whom even i don't know.
as pia was silent she calms down and remember just some hour back how pia suddenly barged-in to her room and literally dragged her to airport not giving any chance to even talk.
now she comes and sit next to pia and puts her hand on her shoulder and calmly asks
misha-pia girl tell who is coming
pia becomes silent for sometime and tells pia-m..y my bboyfriend
misha suddenly becomes like statue and in another moment screams WHATTT Ur what
by then every ones eyes were on them. pia sees here and there and whispere to be calm to misha.
misha recovers from shock of her life and makes a apological  face and asks sorry to everyone
and turns to pia and stare at her expecting an answer
pia-my boyfriend ...

any gusses why misha was shocked
and who is pia's boy friend
keep reading characters and story synopsys in next update

Edited by pallavi_bs - 12 years ago
luvly dear.
pm me yar.
cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
Nice 1 Dear.. Eagerly waiting for d character sketch n Piya's bf.. Continue soon.. Add me 2 ur pm list..lol.
nice..update..seems..interesting..:)well..can'nt guess actually..who is pia's bf..:D..may be some bad guy..then suddenly abhay comes in pia's life..sorry this is just my observation..or her bf may be abhay..haha:D
Originally posted by karantakiar

luvly dear.
pm me yar.
cnt soon.
luv u
vritika

thanks for the reply dear

Originally posted by Gals_11

Nice 1 Dear.. Eagerly waiting for d character sketch n Piya's bf.. Continue soon.. Add me 2 ur pm list..lol.

thanks ver much
i will update soon
Originally posted by ifrah.

nice..update..seems..interesting..:)well..can'nt guess actually..who is pia's bf..:D..may be some bad guy..then suddenly abhay comes in pia's life..sorry this is just my observation..or her bf may be abhay..haha:D

thanks
lets fing whose piya';s bf in next
Originally posted by pallavi_bs

thanks
lets fing whose piya';s bf in next
yeah i am eagerly waiting 4 the next part:)
Pia-my boyfriend

2 part

misha was shocked. she became silent and started analyzing things ...
pia came to dehradhun for education. and misha and pia became friends from the first day of college. even though it has been just three months they have got on very well and almost were like sisters. within these three months their bondage also grew. pia was like a different girl she never moved on with any boys not even a mere friend. with boys around she was always like touch me not flower. she was always simple and even wore simple cloths never revealing and all stuff. many boys liked her simplicity and were hitting there chance on her but she never gave damn for them. now with this boyfriend news she was like how could i even not suspect.
after sometime putting brake to her thoughts, she spoke
misha-your boyfriend. i mean you have a boy friend and i am here your best friend who thought she knows everything about this girl.
atleast tell his name yr.
pia was silent. misha just jerked her and asked
misha-pia i am asking who is he. . hey and whats with this tensed face and all. i am watching you from morning why are you so off today. afterall he is your boyfriend na why are you fearing dont you like him or is he a monter who will eat you alive.
pia puts her hand on misha's mouth to stop her and all her tensed face changes . with dreamy eyes she says
pia-he is abhay .. my abhay. and i love him ...
misha-ooh someone is in love. wow pia i never thought you can love a boy this much..
stop glaring i mean mu touch me not flower girl loves somebody ...  i mean your eyes shows it how much you love him..  but whats with this why are were you so hyper..
pia coming back to her sad face siad
pia-misha just leave me for sometime in will tell you everything later. just leave me alone for sometime.
sensing her irrational behavior and sad face misha just nodes and leaves her alone.
pia just closes her eyes and slips back to the day she was with "her" abhay.

1year back:
a boy and a girl were walking along the garden laughing and chatting. he has hi arm wrapped arount the girl.
suddenly a voice stopped them from there movement it was a man.
voice-abhay
the boy turns back . he is abhay in his casual white shirt and trouser. he gives a look to man and smiles.
abhay-yes dad
dad-come to my room i need to talk with you ...

Edited by pallavi_bs - 12 years ago
ooh please continues soon, this sounds exciting