TOI: Gulgule to play a genie

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gulgule to play a genie

TNN | May 2, 2011, 12.00am IST

Gulgule aka Kiku Sharda, who played the funny constable in FIR, will now be seen on SAB TV's "Ring Wrong Riing". 

He will be seen essaying the role of a genie who grants all the wishes of Bunty aka Aryan Sharma. Well, how does the Genie appear? Magically, of course! Bunty who has to take something antique with him for a school program, requests his mother Mansi (Muskaan Mehani) for a fake magic lamp. Mansi with the help of her magic ring fulfils his wish. But considering the success rate of Mansi's magic, the lamp, much to Bunty's astonishment, turns out to be a real magic lamp. And this magic lamp is home to a genie who is ready to take orders and fulfil all of Bunty's wishes. But the catch is that once the wish is granted, Bunty has to return the favour. Says Kiku Sharda, "I absolutely enjoy working with children. It is so exciting. I don't realise when I start and end the shoot. Aryan Sharma (Bunty) is a wonderful child actor. I had fun shooting with each and every one from "Ring Wrong Riing".